Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Gia Love – Mom Fucks Son POV

Category: MILF, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

This clip includes: Miss Gia Love, POV, mom/son, mom sees her son getting ready to go out & getting all dressed up, finds out he is going out to see his girlfriend, asks if they have gotten intimate, finds out her son has been having sex, mom gets a little jealous, mom starts asking her son more personal questions about his girlfriend's body, mom tries to purposely turn on her son before his date so that she can get him off & he will be drained & won't have sex with his girlfriend, dirty talk, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, riding, virtual sex, big tits, tit groping, tit bouncing, cowgirl, missionary, mom drains son, older woman, younger man, MILF** You looked down at the three shirts you had narrowed yourself down to - now, which would look best for your girlfriend? "Aw, those are all really nice. You're getting dressed up, huh?" Mom said walking into your bedroom. "I've always liked this one," she continued, picking up your light green button-down shirt. Naturally she was curious - where were you going, who were you seeing, why were you getting all dressed up? But you had no problem telling her. In fact, whenever you talked about your girlfriend, you were giddy, so Mom could tell that you really liked her. So, she pushed her curiosity a bit further, asking if you two had been intimate - you know, if you guys had done it. And you had. Mom seemed really sweet, really comfortable to talk to, and when she reassured you she was fine with it, you admitted it. "Oh, you guys have been?" Mom said with a surprised look on her face. "So, I guess this is your first, huh?" You couldn't tell, but Mom was a little bit jealous. She started fidgeting with your shirts as she asked more personal, intrusive questions. "So, what is it exactly that you like so much about her?" Mom continued. "Does she have some nice, big titties?" You were shocked that your mom was so blunt, so open about things, but because she seemed so cool with everything, you answered honestly. "Yeah? Is that what you like best about her? You like her titties? Come on, you can tell Mom - it's okay. We're just having a friendly conversation. It's been a while since I was caught up in my son's life," she said reassuringly. "I can understand where you got the liking from," she joked. Everything seemed pretty innocent. "What about her ass? Does she have a nice ass, too?" Mom asked. Wow, this was weird, but kinda great - Mom was being so cool to talk to. But there seemed to be a little bit of an issue...all this talk about your girlfriend's hot body was getting you really excited, and before you knew it, you had a throbbing erection. "Are you getting excited?" Mom asked looking at your bulge. "I'm SO sorry, I didn't mean to do that." But she had meant to - she knew exactly what she was doing. "Well, let me just..." she said getting closer to you. "Let Momma take care of you - it was my fault after all." Before you could say anything, Mom slid her hand over your hard cock, and it just felt too good to stop. She had a huge smile on her face as she touched you, diving deeper every second into your young body. Soon her mouth was wrapped around your cock, then her big tits bounced in your face as she rode you. She even encouraged you to fuck her. When it was all done, and you had released your huge load, Mom gave you a big, happy, cocky smile. "I guess you don't have a reason to go see your girlfriend anymore, huh? I guess you're going to have to stay home. No point now that I've completely drained your balls

File Name : Mom Fucks Son POV.mp4
File Size : 1418.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/123193aa26e9de84b306591e6b5f6e3a/Mom_Fucks_Son_POV.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a1fa904372ef60f5dde35b3907e300c0/Mom_Fucks_Son_POV.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cce62acd5e5683e38bfb98d91f6fda24/Mom_Fucks_Son_POV.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Athena Blaze - Step Mom squirts for you

Category: BBW, Squirt, Role Play, Big Tits, Dirty Talking

After your Dad leaves for work, I asked you to wait before leaving for class, you're probably going to be late now. I decide to confront you about your hard-ons you've been getting around me, because the feeling is mutual. I've had the hots for your young cock since you've moved in with us. Even when your Dad fucks me I think about his son. I allow you to watch me lay back and spread my milfy pussy for you and tell you to stoke your dick to me and let you cum all over my big titties. I'll be your slutty step mom anytime your dad isn't home. *Lots of dirty talk* If you're into step mom roleplay, get it

File Name : Step mom Squirts For You.mp4
File Size : 611.67 MB
Duration : 00:12:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 512 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f50a67ded3d206977f726c2abe3cd126/Step_mom_Squirts_For_You.mp4.html

Linux11

Brittany Shae – Sleepover With My Friends Mom

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, POV
Keywords: brittany shae, mom, mother, mommy, milf, son, friends mom, best friends mom, sons friend, cheat, cuckold, taboo, slumber party, handjob, naked

Sleepover with My Friends Mom Part 1
So my dad walked out on my mom and me a while back and now my mom is sick and in the hospital. i needed a place to stay so my best friends mom offered to let me stay with them, she said since me and her son Jason were best friends its the least she could do. when i got to the house i noticed Mr Shae wasn't there, i asked Jason where he was and he said is dad was out of town for work and would be gone all week. right then i got a little bit of a naughty idea, Mrs Shae has always been super nice to me but shes also super hot. i thought with Mr Shae gone i might have a chance to make something happen. I found Mrs Shae is the kitchen and thanked her again, i told her out hard its been for me with everytihg and it was great to be able to stay with them. she said no problem and that she was happy to do it. i told her good night and went to bed. an hour later i put my plan in motion, if all went well by the end of the week i was gonna fuck Mrs Shae. i knocked on her bedroom door and went in, she was laying in bed reading a book. she looked a little startled and asked what was wrong. i told her that since dad left i had been having really bad panic attacks and that mom had been letting me spend the night in bed with here, then i glance over to the empty side of her bed. she thought for a minute and then said since Mrs Shae was out of town i could stay in her bed wit her, i didn't waste any time laying down. i tossed and turned for a few minutes till Mrs Shae asked what was wrong. i asked her to keep what i was gonna say between us and she said of course dear. i told her that mom lets me go to bed naked and its hard to relax with all my clothes on. she looked puzzled and uncomfortable for a minute but then said that's fine if u need to do that here as well dear! so i took my pants off and a ragging hard erection and i glanced over and Mrs Shae was starring right at it! we laid there like that for a few minutes with my cock just bobbing up and down and finally i asked Mrs Shae another favor. she was really uncomfortable but she asked what i needed. i told her mom said i should take care of my erection every night because it will help my panic attracts. she was shocked in to silence but i could tell she was thinking what i said over in her head, i knew use a medical issue as an excuse would get me what i wanted. she told me to go ahead and take care of it and she would just try and look the other way, i said thanks. i then told her i didn't have any lotion and wondered if she had any i could use. she said Mr Shae should have something and slid out of bed. thats when i got a nice surprise, she was wearing T shirt that much knew for sure. when she got out of bed i also saw she was wearing a lace thong and Mrs Shae as an amazing ass. hell i almost came right then and there. she came back with some lube and a towel for me to clean up with and let me start doing my thing. i told her i needed her help on one more thing. i told her mom would rub my chest and legs while i took care of myself and naive woman believed me! so i stroked my cock while my best friends mom encouraged me her a skimpy t shirt and lacy thong! i cant wait for tomorrow night when i push my luck further!
Sleepover With My Friends Mom Part 2
Tonight is my second staying over at my buddy Jason's house. last night i convinced his mom Mrs Shae that i had panic attacks and that the only way my mom could help them go away was by letting me spend the night in bed naked with her and jerk off with her encouragement. i couldn't believe that Mrs Shae went along with it but she did so i figured id keep the fun going tonight. i walked into her room and ask if i could get in bed naked with her again, she looked nervous still but she said i could. once i was naked and lying down i started playing my my big dick and i caught Mrs Shae starring at it. i asked her for the lube she let me use last night and she got up and went to the bathroom to get it. when she slid out of bed i noticed like last time she was wearing sexy panties ant a t shirt. she came back with the lube and i ask her to pour some on my cock and she did. then i asked her if she could rub my chest and legs while i jerk off like she did last night. i kept reminding her that this was really gonna help me not have a panic attack so she went along with it. after a minute i told her she could help me a little bit more if she wanted, i told her i felt bad for asking for more but she said it was no problem and asked what she could do. i told her that mom would get naked with me a lot so i would feel weird and sometimes mom would take care of her self too. for some crazy reason mrs shae believed me, i think she was just enjoying me playing my dick. she stripped down naked and be both masturbated till we came. i cant wait for tomorrow night.
Sleepover With My Friends Mom Part 3
this is the third night im straying the night at my buddy Jason's house, like normal i waited till he went to bed. i crept across the house to Mrs shae's room, i knocked and went in. i asked mrs shae if it was still ok for me to spend the night with her again, she said yes and then with a big smile showed me that she was naked under the covers. she said she knew it made it more comfortable for me if we were both naked, i realized that she was startling to look forward to our nightly ritual! when i walked around the side of the bed i saw the she had laid out a jizz towel and lube for me! i laid down and asked mrs shae to rub my chest while i started playing with my dick and she did. after a few minutes i decided to up the anti, i told her that sometimes when i had a tough time finishing that my mom would help me. she got a shocked and horrified look on her face, i said i was really sorry for asking but i just dont want to have a panic attack. i knew that would be all i need to say to have mrs shaes motherly instincts kick in and boy was i right! mrs shae said she would help me then she proceed to stroke my cock like a pro until i exploded all over the bed she shares with her husband!
Sleepover With My Friends Mom Part 4
after my best friend Jason decided to call it a night i went into his moms bedroom like i do every night and i was shocked at what i saw. Mrs shae was laying on her bed naked reading a book, i said hi and she said hi back like it was no big deal. i teased her about embracing the nude life style, she looked over at me and said i was rubbing off on her with a big smile on her face. once i was naked in bed too mrs put the book down and asked if i wanted help tonight like i did last night. so after mrs shae was stroking my dick while she was propping up on all fours to my side. i reached over and started playing with her ass and she didn't say anything so i took it step further. i slowly started finger banging her pussy then she started moaning so i sped up the pace and she started screaming. i pulled my fingers out and told her to sit on my dick. she said no she could do that but i kept asking and after she made me promise not to tell she got on! i fucked that married milf pussy every way i could think of until i couldn't hold out any longer and i creampied her. wow Mrs Shae really knows how to host a sleepover!

File Name : Sleepover With My Friends Mom.mp4
File Size : 2816.59 MB
Duration : 00:32:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/da2fba40cb5dc3d4220307fbbcd1e50f/Sleepover_With_My_Friends_Mom.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4eac506b78f33811f6cd1207ffc7d625/Sleepover_With_My_Friends_Mom.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/115add3681b4da398f397c17a400ef2b/Sleepover_With_My_Friends_Mom.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Mandy Flores - My Sister's Titties

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, CUM SWALLOWERS, BIG TITS, HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: step sister, brothers cock, mandy flores, cum licking, big tits, big boobs, nipples, brunettes, role play, reality, siblings, cum covered tits, cum on boobs, gorgeous, new

Custom video request: You are my big sister. I am little brother Tony. We are grown up and moved away from home Big sis is wearing a bikini. Big sis is having a family get together at her new house. She is happy that I got there a day early. We spent the day by the pool. Inside now. She has something big to talk about with me. She reminds me of how she used to tease me when we were growing up. She used to do a lot of tanning in her bikini. She would always come in and watch her soaps wearing her bikini. She knew it drove me crazy, especially when she had me give her foot rubs. She reminds me of the one time she took off her top while she was watching soaps. She said she had bad sunburn and asked me if it was OK if she took off her top. Now she says she just wanted to tease me. She knows her oiled up boobs made me nuts. She asks how many times I have thought about that incident while I jerked off. Thousands. I’m obsessed with that incident. She asks if I want to relive that time. She takes off her top. She has me take out my dick and jerk to her. She is happy that I am super hard just for her. She gives me lots of verbal encouragement to jerk to big sisters tits. She loves watching me work my cock for her. She lets me cum on her boobs. She uses her bikini top to clean up my dick and her boobs.........Mandy Flores

File Name : My Sisters Titties.mp4
File Size : 784.68 MB
Resolution : 2048x1080
Duration : 00:13:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 211 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/7643bfc2ce5622d24680746ede5b78cb/My_Sisters_Titties.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f1c7206d5ac45caac1774ac37251c95c/My_Sisters_Titties.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Princess Kimber Lee - Brat Handjob From Slut Step Sis

Related Categories: TABOO, HANDJOBS, POV, CUMSHOTS, DIRTY TALK

My brother is so annoying. He caught me trying to sneak out of the house to go out. He acts like he's so innocent, but he really isn't any better than me! He says my tight blue dress is too short and slutty for me to go out in. But the only way for him to keep my secret is for me to do a favor for him. He asked me for a blowjob! GROSS! I am NOT blowing my own brother.. So I settle for just a handjob. I give him the quickest handy possible so I could make him cum fast. Clearly I'm not amused by this situation, but sometimes there is a price to pay to have some fun!

File Name : brat handjob from slut step sis.mp4
File Size : 885.95 MB
Duration : 00:23:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/bb9440a5fc9036661ef26bb2af479f35/brat_handjob_from_slut_step_sis.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8ed55c2ef7d5daf887c61a25ab2133ba/brat_handjob_from_slut_step_sis.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Ryden Armani - Nurse Ryden's Healing JOI

Category: Glove Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Nurse Play

You go in to see Nurse Ryden about head pain problems. She puts on her gloves and gives you a quick examination before letting you know that the pain can be relieved either with medication or with a release of tension and offers orgasm healing as an alternative. She tells you exactly how to jerk off while showing off and playing with her perky breasts. She ends it off with a cum count down from 30.

File Name : Nurse Rydens Healing JOI.mp4
File Size : 492.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/2c0deef5becb173cf01b5279ff9fae72/Nurse_Rydens_Healing_JOI.mp4.html

Linux11

Diamond X Media - Mom Checks In

Related Categories: MILF, SLEEP FETISH, ROLE PLAY, HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: milf

Your hot mom Kendal sees you sleeping on the couch and decides she needs to check in on what a big boy you've become. When she lifts off the blanket and sees your big dick, she can't help but stroke your growing hard on and put it in her slutty mouth.

File Name : Mom Checks In.mp4
File Size : 294.92 MB
Duration : 00:05:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/5d57f80e8d7eb930ed6936a32691df26/Mom_Checks_In.mp4.html

Linux11

Meana Wolf - Tinder Surprise Untouched

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HOT WIVES, CHEATING, BULLS, BREEDING, CREAMPIE
Keywords: infedelity, slut, cheating, alpha, dominant, inferior, unfaithful, creampie, stud, jock, brunette, masculine, cuck, slut, breeding

Your girlfriend has rejected the idea of cuckolding for months, but once you set up a tinder account for her, she couldn’t ignore all the hunky guys who wanted to fuck her. Not to mention you wouldn’t shut up about it. She’s reluctant, but she knows how badly you want this. She puts a condom on him… but once he starts fucking her with his perfect thick dick, she starts to lose control. She cums on his dick…and then again. She can’t stop herself…she wants to feel that raw dick inside of her. She rips the condom off of him and demands that he thrust his bare cock inside of her over and over and over again until he cums deep in her cervix.
Clip Contains: Your reluctant girlfriend becomes a willing slut as soon as she gets a taste of that alpha dick. She demands he takes off his condom to fuck her bare back until he cums in her pussy. She likes fucking him more than you and barely tries to hide that fact. **Mini POV blowjob just to tease your cucky ass. Hot Wife. Condom Sex (Just to be safe), BareBack Sex (fuck condoms), Cuckold Creampie, 2nd cumshot on tits**

File Name : Tinder Surprise 1080p.mp4
File Size : 2782.52 MB
Duration : 00:58:23
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 240 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fbce64230a178f4f14da68fdcabd630f/Tinder_Surprise_1080p.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/50fc834424200c990b9322fea1ad493f/Tinder_Surprise_1080p.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/64c258b95f09c27ed38b94b42b2181f0/Tinder_Surprise_1080p.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Chloe Toy - Welcum Committee Pt2

Category: Bra, Classroom, Cleavage, Cumshot, Cumshot (Tits), Hair (Blonde), Handjob, Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Nude, Open Leg, Panties, Pussy (Shaved), Shirt, Skirt, Tits (Medium) Tits (Natural), Virtual Sex

Well, did you manage to steal the folder with all the test results in? Yes? Well now you're in for a treat! Chloe promised you that if you got the folder and helped her with her exam that she'd give you a reward... Now it's time for your reward! Sit back and let Chloe Toy worship your COCK! She showed you how pretty her pussy was last time and you've not been able to get it out of your head since...

File Name : welcum committee pt2.mp4
File Size : 513.95 MB
Duration : 00:11:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/ed1921fc93ad83552105e97e3265e070/welcum_committee_pt2.mp4.html

Linux11

KimberleyJx - Avengers: Infinity Whore XXX Parody

Related Categories: COSPLAY, GLAMOUR CARTOONS, ROLE PLAY, DADDY'S GIRL, BONDAGE
Keywords: avengers, cosplay, kimberleyjx, gamora, thanos, roleplay, daddy, taboo, cartoon, comic, blow job, xxx, creampie, bj, dildo fucking

COMIC SERIES
Gamora finds herself locked up, handcuffed and in a strange place... Where is she? She wakes up to find herself gagged and looking at her daddy, Thanos...but why has he done this and ripped her trousers open? Its his gauntlet it has had a curious side effect... it makes him sex crazed, he doesn't even care that she's his daughter, that makes it even better as she was always a daddies girl. Watch as Gamora tries to refuse his advances but cannot do anything about it, she HAS to take his cock.. his huge 10 inch purple cock makes her cum as he fucks her in multiple positions and cums straight in her pussy. He's not done yet he then decides to fuck her face, making her take his cock, face fucking her as he gets more aggressive, she's beginning to really enjoy it.. Thank you daddy, will he let her go? Or does he have something planned?..
BASED ON AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, Contains: BDSM, TABOO, DADDY ROLEPLAY, COSPLAY, COMIC, CUMSHOTS, CIM, BLOW JOB

File Name : avengers infinity whore.mp4
File Size : 1191.65 MB
Duration : 00:08:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f8e8471b035313a460e8a5aa038f92e5/avengers_infinity_whore.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6dbc73f2fa4031eea240941b4f5aac55/avengers_infinity_whore.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/62a9b53bf4ddabbc25b40a13cce462fa/avengers_infinity_whore.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Jada Kai - Fucking You When My Boyfriend Calls

Category: Asian, Cuckolding, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex

We are fooling around in the hotel room and of course the boyfriend calls. Ugh. Sorry you're gonna have to fuck me while he's on the phone with me

File Name : fucking you when my boyfriend calls.mp4
File Size : 766.43 MB
Duration : 00:24:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/244bf9cadd4e41a5e5c79e702cb82841/fucking_you_when_my_boyfriend_calls.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/81c45e819c5ec29a4a22ebdba13a24f3/fucking_you_when_my_boyfriend_calls.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Emi Autumn – Mommy’s Little Secret

Category: Anal, Creampie, Eye Glasses, High Heels, MILF

Meet Emi, your new stepmother. Your father is gone away golfing for the weekend. But she's got a secret & so do you. To keep yours safe you fuck her tight little asshole & leave it dripping with cum.

File Name : Mommys Little Secret.mp4
File Size : 1575.13 MB
Duration : 00:10:23

https://rapidgator.net/file/e1d80a9479797a887a290e35938e3e54/Mommys_Little_Secret.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e103bb0b7f91c69825a96d559ffbfd3d/Mommys_Little_Secret.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d66adadc65c49b3d22a37b1fe819825/Mommys_Little_Secret.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lovely Lilith - Elvira Mistress of Tit Fucking

Category: BIG TITS
Related Categories: TITTY FUCK, COSPLAY, GOTHIC, COSTUMES, NERDY GIRLS
Keywords: titty fuck, tit fuck, tit job, titty job, cosplay, elvira, costume, goth, geek, nerd, big tits, huge boobs, lovely lilith, lovelylilith, @lovelylilith00

Last year my 31 Days of Halloween were themed with my cosplay of Elvira! By the end of the month, my subscription users were given this Elvira titty fuck video! It's been in the vault for a year, and now it's available in store!

File Name : Elvira Mistress of Tit Fucking.mp4
File Size : 455.07 MB
Duration : 00:06:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e487ea36971a857b05c9b72b924a0fe9/Elvira_Mistress_of_Tit_Fucking.mp4.html

Linux11

Violet Doll - Beat it for Booty: Day 9 of 31 Days of JOI

Category: Ass Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Ass Shaking, Big Butts, Booty Shaking, Edging Fetish, JOI, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, No Panties, POV Ass Worship

Day 9 is all about ass, and this clip is way more than you deserve. The views, the tease, the scene where I remove My panties and spread My cheeks. . .
Did I forget to mention there's a special exception to the rules in Days 8, 9 & 10? Pay attention, you probably need it.
Buy and beat it to this booty, then go back and stroke through Day 1-8 again.
Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

File Name : Beat_it_for_Booty.mp4
File Size : 885.63 MB
Duration : 00:11:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/547c9a26fe6156b03205c04ab0cde749/Beat_it_for_Booty.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3a60c336acdc272ecdba571daa2b5cf7/Beat_it_for_Booty.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Natalia Forrest - 2 Huge Loads

Category: Age (30-39), Dress (PVC), Hair (Blonde), Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Lipstick (Pink), Masturbation Encouragement, Nipples (Erect), Nude, Open Leg, Piercings, Pussy (Shaved), Tattoos, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small)

You need a huge amount of self-control to WANK over Natalia Forrest. The real question is; how many times can you bust a nut in 10 minutes? Natalia Forrest is demanding that you SPUNK for her twice! This beautiful babe will have you SPUNKING twice in no time... Can you do it?

File Name : 2 huge loads.mp4
File Size : 471.46 MB
Duration : 00:10:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9743e9fa3558bdad6a655cca97f2c3ee/2_huge_loads.mp4.html

Linux11

Kyra Effing Kane - POV Riding your FAT COCK

Category: BBC, BBW, Big Tits, Black Cock, POV, Virtual Sex

Day 39 Ky2K17: Black Cock- I love riding your BBC, teasing you and dancing around, final spitting on your cock and jerking it with my hand before I mount you and ride your cock so hard. I can feel it stretching out my pussy. I bounce and bounce up and down and finally shove my big tits in your face, swinging and slapping while my pussy milks your cock. I cant wait to cum all over you, and drip down your balls and feel my creamy cum all over my ass. This is my Favorite POV I have ever done. (Video was filmed with 2 cameras...one was of the BBC riding...which I really am, and the other camera didnt record the whole thing...but I am actually jumping up and down on a BBC dildo

File Name : Pov Riding Your Fat Cock.mp4
File Size : 336.27 MB
Duration : 00:08:56
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 252 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fddc59ae7cb78bca49f940d6dfd51609/Pov_Riding_Your_Fat_Cock.mp4.html

Linux11

Cherie Deville - The Talk

Related Categories: MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV, COUGAR, SEX ED
Keywords: milf

Cherie Deville - The Talk Part ONE
Your mom has been noticing that your going through changes. She has always been there anytime you need her and now is no different. She comes to your room one night to give you "The Talk". Seeing that you are a little nervous and uncomfortable your mom goes farther than just telling you things, she shows you
Cherie Deville - The Talk Part TWO
Ever since the night your mom came to your room you can't stop thinking about it. She told you you can't have her EVERY time you want her since you have to learn some control, so you have fantasiezed about her a few times a day, but she is right there in her bedroom so you go in. At first mom seems a little annoyed, but, she wants you to be happy, and it looks like you are learning really well because your mom has really been starting to enjoy taking care of you, and maybe she is going to be up for it more than just twice a day now?

File Name : The Talk.mkv
File Size : 1048 MB
Duration : 00:30:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/2b4bdc271af00cc0506b1ba0739df827/The_Talk.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cf025d55877c87b17246783e3640845a/The_Talk.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/78964bec096b3692c46eea6dc037587c/The_Talk.part3.rar.html

Linux11

London River - Obeying Doctors Orders

Category: MILF, BIG TITS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, ROLE PLAY

Lexie is a young lady who is learning about her body, and who better to ask then a trained medical professional. But when it turns out that her doctor is London Rivers, her check up does not turn out how Lexie expected. Dr. Rivers asks the young lady a few questions about sex, and Lexie reveals that she has had sex with a boy before and that it hurt. Luckily, Dr. Rivers has just the right prescription. She reaches around the girl and rubs her pussy tenderly, watching Lexies face react to the newfound pleasure she is experiencing. Then the doctor makes her lay on all fours, finally dropping down to eat the young teens pussy with clinical precision. The girl loves every minute, and soon finds that fucking women is a joy unto itself. Just what the doctor ordered!

File Name : obeying doctors orders.mp4
File Size : 2154.15 MB
Duration : 00:24:26
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/93410b41fec7934e1e3de56ccaf95fdb/obeying_doctors_orders.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f276fb7af8346ebdd9c335a77097493f/obeying_doctors_orders.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1187eed44f4f99e7e67deb29e2dd64a9/obeying_doctors_orders.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - Fuck My Face IV Slutty Bimbo Secretary

Category: LIPSTICK FETISH
Related Categories: DEEP THROAT, CFNM, FACIALS, BIG LOADS, SECRETARY
Keywords: custom clip, gag reflex, face fucking, real deep throat, drooling, stockings&garter, pink glossy lips, bra fetish, heels, boss/employee, cleavage, lingerie, submissive sluts, big tits, slow deep face fucking

Let's change the look now to a Bimbo Barbie Like Secretary with very bright pink and super glossy lipstick like in this clip and the photo. Hair in pigtails. Heavy makeup and big long eye lashs. Lips overlined as always , make them as big as you possibly can. The outfit is up to you as long as it is a really tight low top, maybe a t shirt which you can pull down under your Bra. See through even better. Tight clingy pencil skirt and super high heels.
You are a really dumb Bimbo Secretary that is really just your boss's plaything. You are sat at your desk usual teasing of boss eyeing up your super cleavage and giving flash's of your stockings. He gets a hard on lusting after you stood up right by your face. You reach out and start to rub his cock through his trousers. Telling him you hope he's going to give you a big fat bonus this month and that his trousers must be uncomfortable with such a big hard on. Undo his trousers and let them drop and continue rubbing his cock through his boxers until he is rock hard. Pull his pants down and his Cock jumps out right by your Pink Big Glossy lips. Tell him you are his sex doll and you are going to stick his big hard cock to the back of your throat. Cup your breasts for maximum cleavage and slowly take his rock hard cock mm by mm right to the base. After the first few stokes right to the base every time, come out and say you love sucking his big hard cock, be really dirty and slutty in the clip with lots of dirty talk, spit on his cock and really go fast and hard taking him right to the base with EVERY stroke giving him a super sloppy deepthroat. You have got so good at it, I love seeing his cock pushing down your throat, you can see how far it is with your neck bulging as its fully down your throat.
This time, you decide positions but as always, lots of cleavage, close ups, stocking's etc. face fucking, thats not always to the base so please make sure when he is face fucking you, its right down your throat. After a few more deepthroats right to the base, "Oh fuck I love it, I want you to fuck my dirty slut mouth" do some more deepthroating in 1st position with you in control.
move to 2nd position( your choice) and say " Oh sir, please fuck my dirty mouth, push your fucking hard cock right to the back of my fucking throat" let him
slowly force his cock right to the back of your throat and after a few full deep strokes right to the base say "You fucking love it don't you , you dirty fucker, is that all you've got. Give me a proper face fucking, I want you to make me gag and drool , fuck my face now" and spit on his cock.
let him give you a really hard fast face fucking , making sure he always forces it right to the base, leaving you gagging, gasping and drooling.
For the facial, I want you to be actually applying a final super super glossy lipgloss as he is wanking, telling him you want him to spray your big glossy lips with his come. Let him come on your face as normal and immediatly take his Cock right to the back of your throat and deepthroat him a few times, let him come back out and continue to wank telling him " I want more , spray my fucking face you dirty bastard" carefully cut in so you don't see, use your spraying Dildo so end up with another massive second facial but it looks like more cum from him. With your face dripping with come, cupping your tits with come dribbiling into your cleavage take him to the back of your throat again a few times.
Usual rules, strip only to your underwear, make your lips as big as you possibly can, always perfect and glossy. lots of fully fashioned stocking leg shots, heels, cleavage and deepthroating right to the base every time.

File Name : Fuck_My_Face_IV.mp4
File Size : 1651.8 MB
Duration : 00:25:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/0aeb748b866f53c1a8f28a803a65131b/Fuck_My_Face_IV.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7154daee406178f3ea8a77897cb974ae/Fuck_My_Face_IV.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fa075a509b0584bc954b07c0c7530a16/Fuck_My_Face_IV.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Stella Von Savage - If It Pleases the Father - Daddy Taboo Roleplay

Related Categories: ROLE PLAY, VIRTUAL SEX, RELIGIOUS, POV SEX, DADDY'S GIRL
Keywords: church, step-daughter, religion, step daughter, bible, step-dad, step dad

So, I was learning in church about "pleasing the Father" and I was thinking.... You are the greatest Daddy ever! And I really want to be a good girl and please you. What can I do, to please you, Daddy? .... Wait Daddy, that's too hard! Am I still pleasing you, Daddy? Does Daddy like it when I do this? Why are my panties getting all wet, Daddy? How much longer? I don't understand, Daddy... what does cum mean? Wait-- Daddy what are you doing?! (This is a taboo Daddy fantasy roleplay fetish featuring POV blow job and virtual sex)

File Name : pleasing the father.mp4
File Size : 580.7 MB
Duration : 00:09:04

https://rapidgator.net/file/3da950f2d2735cce09f553eec5b9626a/pleasing_the_father.mp4.html