Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Family Therapy - Cherry Morgan - Dad Don't Worry

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG TITS, FUCKING

My Dad wasn't always such a pain in the ass, he used to be really chill. I guess it started a few years ago when Mom left. Every year since then he's gotten more and more over protective. He's always worried my sister Cherry and I are hanging out with the wrong crowd, doing drugs, or about to fail out of school. And we have have to answer the phone whenever he calls, or we'll get grounded for a week! It's ridiculous!!! He never trusts us. We behave most of the time, but we like to have fun too, we just have to keep it a secret from Dad. We were really excited that Dad finally went on vacation to Vegas for a whole week with Uncle Rich, but once he landed, he kept calling Cherry to make sure that everything was ok and we weren't throwing a party or something. He called 4 times! Thank God my sister is a better liar than I am, that or Dad is going deaf. I fucked my sister even harder than usual but somehow Cherry convinced Dad not to worry, she said we were just having a quiet night, hanging out on the couch. And definitely NOT getting into any trouble...

File Name : Dad dont worry.mp4
File Size : 848.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/dd6550388dd15874128c86a86db9aef6/Dad_dont_worry.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d3bb197e6a580be2e0126fc63a6969f6/Dad_dont_worry.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Lynda Leigh - Estate Agent Part 2

Category: MILF, BIG TITS , JOI

This is the second and final instalment featuring Lynda as a property agent. Now that you have followed her upstairs she has a treat planned for you. Lynda wants you to buy this house and she is ready to do anything. Spreading her legs Lynda begins to tease you with her fantastic boobs while stroking her panties. Lynda is going to slip off her tights and knickers to play with her tight pussy. There is no way you can resist this! Get ready to find out what Lynda is prepared to do. This is one very horny property sales agent.

File Name : Estate Agent Part 2.mp4
File Size : 218.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:22
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e6dd7920af3cf657ce9d61517f78e83d/Estate_Agent_Part_2.mp4.html

Linux11

Korina Kova - Fucking My Best Friends Husband PT2

Category: Boob Bouncing, Cream Pie, MILF, Role Play, BBW

After a few weeks of convincing her best friend that it was all a prank joke and Korina never fucked her husband, they reconciled the friendship and had that girls night that Korina bailed on last time. Over the night at the bar Korina has had a plan the whole time….get her best friend as sloopy as possible so she will drift off Korina can fuck her husband again, she pretends to do shots as she throws them over her shoulder and encourages her poor friend to take more and more shots, Korina gets her friend back home and puts her to bed on the sofa. She then has a seat and starts talking to you about how crazy the night was, she then brings up the hook up, both starting to get horny Korina gives the signal to head to the bedroom that is right beside the bed where your wife is, she pulls out your cock and starts to suck it, then she removes her tits from her dress and tells you that they are better then your wifes and you need to fuck them again, once you have cum all over her tits she says its her turn and climbs on top ridding you fast and hard while looking over at your wife right there, the camera gives you a nice view of how close she is but Korina won't stop the bed squeaks and you both cum hard giving her a creampie. This movie is amazing in so many ways, a hot must have packed with excitement

File Name : Fucking My Best Friends Husband PT2.mp4
File Size : 1053.07 MB
Duration : 00:14:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/78a281a4d30b2619b108b0da3c2cacfd/Fucking_My_Best_Friends_Husband_PT2.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/dee712de79a22d03df35286d1f870dae/Fucking_My_Best_Friends_Husband_PT2.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/81e943424c45024ddfe7956776950fdd/Fucking_My_Best_Friends_Husband_PT2.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Tessa Fantasies - First Anal Blackmailing from cruel boss! Loyal wife was fucked

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: ANAL, FORCED STRIPPING, EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, CREAMPIE
Keywords: anal

IT WAS IN TOP 10 CLIPS IN BLACKMAIL FANTASY CATEGORY!
Includes: desperation, forced masturbation, forced blowjob & sex, first anal, anal creampie, from ass to mouth, loyal wife was fucked, office sex story, punishment for secretary
Tessa was looking for a black bookkeeping on the table of her boss Wayne. He is terrible and needs to be taught a lesson. But he also is known for the ability to come at the wrong time! Damn! Tessa was caught, and any excuses doesn't matter for that bastard. He blackmails Tessa not only with layoffs! She will not find another job. The boss is not just an asshole, but also a natural born blackmailer. He makes Tessa undress and suck his dick! Tessa confused what if someone enters the room? But she has to obey. Despite the fact that Tessa has a husband, she finds no other option but to follow all the whims of his boss. But what is it? He wants to fuck Tessa in the ass?!! God, no! People cant be so cruel! After desperate attempts to refuse or to convince the boss that she hasn't had anal sex ever, Tessa forced to agree. She afraid that it's going to hurt, but he just doesn't care and put his big cock inside her tight ass. Horrified by the thought that someone finds out what happened and husband left her, she suffers all the humiliation from the boss to avoid layoffs.

File Name : Loyal wife was fucked.mp4
File Size : 1275.22 MB
Duration : 00:20:40

https://rapidgator.net/file/2e2442c015547ff06d039ec950150bbd/Loyal_wife_was_fucked.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/40708351a6454ac6ac4c1f1c6b707a0c/Loyal_wife_was_fucked.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6def6e923ca1dd7f36c279613bda48d6/Loyal_wife_was_fucked.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Exquisite Goddess – Alchool INTOX

Category: DRINKING
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, JOI GAMES, MONEY FETISH, LINGERIE
Keywords: financial domination

Get your bottle and wallet ready! You will start drinking right away as I want you intoxicated fast! You will not stroke your cock until ir at least 2 shots in and you tribute for the right. You will drink and stroke until your Christmas money is gone! You are only allowed to cum if all your presents money is gone!

File Name : Alchool INTOX.mp4
File Size : 650.28 MB
Duration : 00:19:56
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 100.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/7faa894f79f247c977b827757078bfec/Alchool_INTOX.mp4.html

Linux11

Katie71 - I Walk In On You Jacking Off

Category: MILF, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Role Play, Taboo

I was at my friends house and I walked in on her son stroking his cock. At first I was shocked but then I realized how big his cock was and realized his mom isn’t going to be home for awhile. After seeing how big and hard his cock was I decided to continue walking into the room and close the door behind me. I asked him to please continue stroking and jacking off cause I was getting very turned on watching. I have had a crush on this young man for a very long time now that i have seen his gorgeous thick cock with big veins and I want it bad. So after walking in on him I gave him a little strip show and showed off my big tan round booty..and as I was doing this I noticed his cock was getting even bigger and throbbing. Next I told him to please continue beating off then I walked over to the bed, placed my hands on his cock and started jerking it for him. He has the most amazing hard cock I have felt in years and I have fantasized about having a young man like him for so long and finally this is going to happen. My pussy started to get very wet and I put one hand on my clit and one on his cock. After that I leaned over and started passionately kissing him...he is such a sexy young man and I wanted him inside me so bad. We kept touching each other for awhile until I started sucking and sucking on his delicious cock. Oh my pussy was literally leaking so I got totally naked and started slapping his cock on my pussy lips. That was it I was so hot and wet I had to slide his cock up and down my wet pussy lips and insert his big head inside me as we continued to kiss. I couldn’t believe how good this young man felt inside my pussy and I continued to ride him front and backwards for awhile. After about 15 min of hot sex in many different positions I got off his young cock which was covered in my cream and his precum. I started licking and swallowing every bit of our juices off his cock and couldn’t help but jump back on him for more of that thick cock of his. We kept fucking each other for several hours, licking and sucking on every part of each other until his mother called and said she was on her way home. I will never look at this young man the same and I can’t wait to get his young strong thick cock inside me again. It won’t be long. This video includes bareback, deep, penetration, virtual sex, fetish, milf, mature, mother, aunt, cougar, mom, wife, son, young, foreplay, riding, bouncing, jiggle, moaning, blowjob, creamy pussy, big pussy lips, labia, big tits, role play, pov

File Name : I walk in on you jacking off.mp4
File Size : 640.67 MB
Duration : 00:09:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/80073562bcb4782f2a907ee550f03bff/I_walk_in_on_you_jacking_off.mp4.html

Linux11

Sadie Holmes – My Best Friends Mom Is Feeling Horny

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, POV, CREAMPIE
Keywords: sadie holmes, mom, mother, mommy, milf, son, sons friend, friends mom, cheat, cuckold, blowjob, handjob, cfnm, creampie, hardcore

My Best Friends Mom Is Feeling Horny Part 2
Im still staying with my friend Jason and his mom Sadie or Mrs Holmes as i call her. Mr Holmes is outta town so its just been the 3 of us in the house. my dad took off years ago and my mom has been sick in the hospital so Mrs Holmes said i could stay with them. Mrs Holmes has been like a second mom to me for years so i was really excited to stay with them. yesterday i did something i thought i never do, i watched Mrs Holmes masturbate and the crazy part is she was masturbating thinking about me! Hearing Sadie moan my name was all i could think about all day and through the night. the next morning Jason had to leave for school super early, so it would just be and Mrs Holmes. i walked out in to the kitchen and said good morning to Mrs Holmes, she said hi in a supper energized way. i asked what she was up to, she said she was gonna take a shower and then was going to make some breakfast. she asked me if i wanted something to eat too, i said yes and the she she she would get cooking when she got out of the shower. when she left the kitchen i got a crazy idea, i was just gonna come out and show her the cock she has been masturbating about! when she came out of the bathroom i was laying on her bed naked and stroking a ragging boner. as you can imagine she freaked out at least at first but the entire time she was yelling and asking what i was doing she couldn't take her eyes off my cock! she started to get a little more relaxed and into watching me jack off, i just kept telling her know one would know and this is what she wanted. it was like she was in a trance wearing her bath robe and watching her sons best friend jerk off, until i busted a nut that is! i know tomorrow before school shes gonna want some more!
My Best Friends Mom Is Feeling Horny Part 3
All day at school all i could think about was that Mrs Holmes watched me jerk off on her bed before school. not only did my friends hot mom watch masturbate but she also got really into it, like really into it. i just knew that if we could do it again i could get her to to do a lot more. since i was staying at Mrs Holmes house the whole week (her son is my best friend and my parents are out of town) i rushed straight home after school. i knew that Jason (my best friend) was going to be staying after school and that Mr Holmes worked late a lot of times. i walked in the front door and found Mrs Holmes sitting on the couch, i could tell she was a little nervous after what we did this morning. we made small talk and then i just came out and told her that before i started my home work i was gonna jack off and i was wondering if i could use her bed to do it in since it was so comfortable. im guessing she was just shocked with how forward i was because she ok and agreed to come watch me again. once i got naked and started jerking off Mrs Holmes started to loosen up, i asked her since she was getting a show if i could get one too. then to my surprise she happily agreed and stripped to her bra and panties. once that happened i really started cranking away but instead of cumming i wanted to see how much further i could push my luck. i asked her if she wanted up hop up on the bed between my legs to get a better view, and she happily agreed too! after a couple more minutes i made my big move, i stopped jerking off, grabbed her hand and rapped it around my dick before Mrs Holmes realized what i was doing. she was shocked at first but a couple of seconds later she was stoking my dick all by her self, till i blew my load on her bed. i knew right then and there that i was gonna find some way to fuck my best friends mom!
My Best Friends Mom Is Feeling Horny Part 4
Ive been staying at my buddy Jason's hows and boy have i been having fun with his mom Mrs Holmes. weave been getting more and more naughty together and today i found another opportunity to push her even further. Jason stayed after school for practice and Mr Holmes told me he was running some errand and he'd be back later, so it was just me and Mrs Holmes in the house! i walked in Mrs Holmes bed room and by the look on her face she knew exactly why i was there, she was wearing a sexy white bathrobe and doing her makeup. she said hi and asked what i needed, i told her that we were all alone and the i started feeling her up. she pretend to try and stop me but it didnt take me long to strip her out of her clothes till she was wearing nothing but her sexy black panties. i sucked on her tits while i plaid with her pussy through her panties, once she was really tuned on she sat back down in her chair, pulled my shorts down and before u knew it she was sucking my dick! my best friends horny mom swallowed my nut and then went to cook dinner before her son and husband got home.
My Best Friends Mom Is Feeling Horny Part 5
My parents were getting back from there vacation, so that meant this was the last night i would be at Mrs Holmes house. i made a quick check around the house and realized that my Mr Holmes and my best friend Jason wasn't home, so that meant me and Mrs Holmes were all alone. i found Mrs Holmes on the couch watch tv, she see saw me she got a huge smile on her face. we made some small talk and while doing that i started pushing my had up her thighs all the way up under her dress. i asked Mrs Holmes if she wanted to go to her bedroom, she got up and let me to the next room. one we got into the bedroom Mrs Holmes quickly striped out of her clothes and told me to do the same. she pushed me down onto the bed and started sucking my cock, it wasn't long before my best friends mom was bouncing up and down on my cock.

File Name : My Best Friends Mom Is Horny.mp4
File Size : 2958.94 MB
Duration : 00:36:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/a5aa7647ed4ab406e9a7aa613a25c8c7/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Is_Horny.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d9d778eaf14d7031cc7797c1eb92f1c8/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Is_Horny.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3a71ff4c2231b5023ad8d38357b1771e/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Is_Horny.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Goddess Jessica - How To Handle a Case

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV, GARTER & STOCKINGS, JOI, MESMERIZE
Keywords: brat girls

Jessica is a high powered attorney and she easily intimidates anyone who has to work with her, or against her. You've worked with her in the past and although she's kind of condescending, you seem to get along just fine. Recently the two of you have been on opposite sides of a case. Today you come to her to brag about a key piece of evidence you dug up. This evidence will make the case a slam dunk and her client is going to lose no matter what. When you tell her this information, with glee in your voice, she seems impressed and not all that upset. She congratulates you, before digging a little deeper and making you second guess yourself. She easily convinces you to hand over the papers for her to examine. She also suggests that you relax, and you do. She commands your body to stiffen up, it does. You can't move. You can only listen as she smiles at you and tells you her secret to winning every case. You find yourself stroking with your one working hand as she smugly rips your evidence to shreds and tells you how things are going to be.

File Name : How To Handle a Case.mp4
File Size : 557.17 MB
Duration : 00:22:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/d7bba2197120c46a3f4bee3221b795b5/How_To_Handle_a_Case.mp4.html

Linux11

Octavia May - Girlfriend Experience

Category: Big Boobs, Dildo Fucking, Piercings, Riding, Tattoos

You wake me up and I'm ready to fuck

File Name : Hd girlfriend experience.mp4
File Size : 766.48 MB
Duration : 00:08:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/c5d121c922752af0ba00887ec1b10aac/Hd_girlfriend_experience.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/534003375d68da8a282e304c3aa2bca0/Hd_girlfriend_experience.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Georgie Lyall - Sisters Secret Toy

Category: Age (30-39), Bedroom, Blouse, Bra, Cleavage, Dildo, Dress, Hair (Blonde), Heels, Insertion, Jerk Off Instruction, Lipstick (Pink), Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Nude, Open Leg, Pussy (Shaved), Shoes (Trainers), Sister, Thong, Tits (Large), Tits (Natural)

You go into your Step-Sister's bedroom looking for a book you borrowed her... She tells you to check the drawers next to her desk, but when you open the top one you discover a big dildo! Georgie knows how much trouble she'd be in if you told anyone about her sex toy so you decide to blackmail her into giving you a naughty show! She's reluctant to give you what you want...You're her Step-Brother after all! Georgie starts to FUCK herself with the toy while you sit back and WANK over her JUICY PUSSY until you're ready to blow your load!

File Name : sisters secret toy.mp4
File Size : 368.56 MB
Duration : 00:08:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/39184acf20a36abad229c15cf5a1d209/sisters_secret_toy.mp4.html

Linux11

KimberleyJx - Twin Fling

Category: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL, SISTERS, TABOO, CUM IN MOUTH, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: kimberleyjx, double bj, cum in mouth, facial, blow job, taboo, sisters, bbc, big black cock, huge dick

I have the best relationship with my big hung black boyfriend that I thought I would make it even kinkier by getting my little sister involved! I know she's never had BBC before but his is AMAZING, what a way to start. He has 12 inches of big thick cock. Me and my little sister take turns to please him, teasing, licking up and down his shaft, gagging on his cock. Who wouldn't want twins sucking and licking their cock at the same time? Jerome finds it so much of a turn on he cums twice, in both of our mouths.. what do you think we should do next? What about a threesome?..

File Name : twin fling.mp4
File Size : 1323.53 MB
Duration : 00:09:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9e993f39c243c29ed203508635d20a7a/twin_fling.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3ef63a6dff60261d122a529da474df48/twin_fling.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/48a40a1a2f2df8bbb124ea5c633055a8/twin_fling.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Aiden Ashley - Guess What? Sister is a Slut

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: TABOO, GOTHIC, SOFTCORE, SISTERS
Keywords: virtual sex

I knew my step-sister was getting ready to go to a rave dressed all slutty. If she wanted me to not tell mom and dad where she went when they got home, I was going to get something in return. Oh, and I did! She said that she didn’t like it when she could see my cock swelling in my pants. I could tell she liked it. I wanted to take her to pound town, but she said that she was saving her pussy for the guy that she was seeing later. If that guy only knew what she did before she even left the house that night.
She pranced around in her slutty little bra with her tiny titties almost popping out, lifted her skirt to show me her tight young ass in her g-string. She acted so reluctant at first, such a slutty little brat! Made me so hard! She took my cock out and stroked it while on all fours her ass in the air. She acted like it wasn’t turning her on. As if she were repulsed. I knew better. She couldn’t help it. She wanted me deep in her mouth and I was going to give it to her. She took off her bra to show me her tiny hard pink nipples sitting on her firm mouthful tits. She sucked me hard and deep. Slurping, gagging and drooling on it just like I like it. Then with her pretty little hands, grabbed me firmly and milked my hard cock until I cam in her hand. Such a slutty Step-sister. Too bad I told mom and dad where she went as soon as they got home. Now she’s grounded and stuck in the house with me for the next two weeks. Hmm wonder what we will do to pass the time?

File Name : Guess What.mp4
File Size : 154.4 MB
Duration : 00:08:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 147 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/541e72862f9b60b1614a305056bd2420/Guess_What.mp4.html

Linux11

Destiny DOA - Mom Son And A Box Of Condoms

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, POV, ORAL SEX
Keywords: destiny doa, mom, mother, mommy, milf, son, taboo, family, related, cheat, cuckold, horny, tipsy, blowjob, deal

My Mom came home from a party she went to with my dad, when she walked in i could tell she wast super tipsy. she asked me to help he undressed and get her into bed, once i had her dress off i noticed she was wearing a matching black bra and thong. once mom acting pretty goofy and when i got her into bed she felt the raging hard on i got when i was checking out her thong! she grabbed my dick and started playing with it, i knew it was wrong but god i wanted to fuck her. i ran to my bedroom really fast a grabbed a box of condoms and ran back. mom was still laying in bed, i dropped my pants and walked up to the bed with my boner leading the way. i fucked my tipsy mom like i knew she wanted me to and i loved it. a little while later me and mom were still laying in bed, she had a guilty look on her face. i started reminding her much she seemed to enjoy the sex, she mentioned that i had a bigger cock then my father. i told we should keep having fun and dad would never have to know, she said we couldn't keep doing this for to long. i showed her the box of condoms and said how about we keep having fun until we use up the whole box, mom agreed and we started a really naughty affair!
This series stars Destiny Doa, this is a POV Taboo Milf Cheating Blowjob Condom Sex scene.

File Name : A Box Of Condoms.mp4
File Size : 1783.93 MB
Duration : 00:23:46

https://rapidgator.net/file/31806a13b3bbfda2989df86691efec39/A_Box_Of_Condoms.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f9b600f3c9924565bff6dde7f7ead198/A_Box_Of_Condoms.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6a3df5984aa1fac8594cd5a1af2fca57/A_Box_Of_Condoms.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lu Elissa - Detention Buddies Pt2

Category: Age (21-29), Blowjob, Bra, Classroom, Cumshot, Cumshot (Tits), Hair (Blonde), Handjob, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Nude, Open Leg, Pussy (Shaved), Tits (Large), Tits (Natural), Virtual Sex

I hope you can still get hard after last time because Lu Elissa wants you to bend her over the teachers desk and FUCK her from behind! But don't worry she's going to give you a hand getting hard again by sucking your COCK! Keeping a dildo in your bag at college is pretty risky, but FUCKING in a classroom is next level! FUCK this naughty girls brains out until you spunk all over her big titties!

File Name : detention buddies pt2.mp4
File Size : 340.63 MB
Duration : 00:07:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/2d017db92ac38d45bf1febf7725d3409/detention_buddies_pt2.mp4.html

Linux11

Cory Chase – Son Cums of Age

Related Categories: POV, POV SEX
Keywords: cory chase, milf, pov sex, taboo, mom and son, mommy, blowjob, blow job

Scene One: Don't Say Anything
I am on the couch and Mom walks into the room wearing a skirt and blouse. She stares at me intently for a good literal thirty seconds. She says, "Don't talk, don't say anything." Mom takes her shoes off and crawls across the floor. She gets on her knees before me, unzips me, and pull my dick out. She rubs it all over her face for a full minute. Mom then reaches under her skirt and plays with herself while you giving me head. When I Cum, she has a little trouble swallowing it and slightly chokes. When she is finished, she stares up at me for a few seconds, stands up go get her shoes, and walks out the room. (All very minimalist.)
Scene Two: Fuck Me Don't Kiss Me
I wake up to see Mom in a t-shirt PJ top standing over my bed in my bedroom. She looks at me grimly, removes her top and gets on the bed. I move in to kiss her and she says, "No, don't kiss me. Just fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck her with your hard young cock." Mom keeps her eyes closed and says, "That's it, fuck me! Fuck me like a whore. Make your mother your whore." After a few minutes of this, Mom says, "Pull it out and come in my mouth." And I do so.
Scene Three: Treat Me Like a Whore
I am walking down the hallway when Mom (in skirt and blouse) steps out of her bedroom. She looks at me with the previously mentioned intent look. She says, "Your father's asleep already. Of course." She tells me to shove her against the wall and rip her blouse and bra open. She tells me to hold her by the throat with one hand while he feels her boobs with the other. I then force her to her knees and have her give me a blowjob. Lastly, she has me jerk off on her face and slap her cum filled face...I am getting into the rough side of things...

File Name : Son Cums of Age.mp4
File Size : 1695.3 MB
Duration : 00:28:45

https://rapidgator.net/file/b6242113cce230aba2cd34790990dd3f/Son_Cums_of_Age.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f6b3f17e00a61df8944424b39b562e3c/Son_Cums_of_Age.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7d6b5c7806dabfe94cf26a7a9c260ef0/Son_Cums_of_Age.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lylah Ryder - My Mom is an Escort

Related Categories: TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, MOMMAS BOY, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: mom, son, family, milf, blackmail fantasy, escort, stripper, forced stripping, embarrassed naked female, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, lylah ryder, degradation, cum on face, older woman

I'll be honest, I'm not someone who enjoys the commitment of a relationship. Shortly after turning 18, I was already on websites, or calling various numbers for escorts and strippers. My dick was hard, I needed someone to get me off, and the last thing I wanted was some crazy bitch showing up at my place. You know how girls get.
After contacting the escort/stripping agency, I was promised a hot blond MILF who could really take care of my "needs." So, when I heard someone knocking on the door, my dick was already throbbing. "Come in," I shouted, and heard the heels clank against the tile floor. "Mom? Mom, what are you doing? You can't be here," I said, frustrated. This was a bad time for her to show up unannounced, but Mom kept acting like she was supposed to be there.
"What type of friend do you have coming over?" she asked in a strict tone. Let's just say I paid someone to come over. Mom's hand went over her face, and she looked humiliated. She WAS the escort! Are you kidding me!? She wanted me to forget the whole incident ever happened, and begged me not to tell Dad.
But...I already paid. My dick was hard, I was ready to get off, and someone was going to take care of me. I guess Mom was going to have to do her fucking job. "I'm your mother...this isn't right," she said, throwing a fit. "You're going to do it, or I'm going to tell Dad what you do," I replied.
She tried to lie about it, telling me that he did know, but with one threat of calling him, she was already begging me not to. I told her to dance for me. She was humiliated, mortified, but she knew she had no choice. She swayed her hips from side to side, completely disgusted and embarrassed.
After a half-ass dance, she said she was done, but I wanted more...I wanted to see her completely naked. In fact, I still wanted my needs taken care of. "You got a hand," she snapped. No, no...that's not what I paid for.
She was going to suck my dick, and then fuck me. I don't care if she liked it or not. After all, that's what I paid for, right?
This clip includes: son orders an escort, mom shows up, blackmails mom into stripping and dancing for him, blackmails into fucking, forced stripping, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, riding, cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary, simulated cumshot, cum on face and chest, disgusted, embarrassed, mortified, humiliated

File Name : My Mom Is An Escort.mp4
File Size : 1387.07 MB
Duration : 00:14:19

https://rapidgator.net/file/395928a1e84a5476fbd1d9fcdaccd757/My_Mom_Is_An_Escort.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8baf611b6171e58e42e2b14409b5be74/My_Mom_Is_An_Escort.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/954114a3b225c63b0e117ee59774e5a9/My_Mom_Is_An_Escort.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - A Christmas Milking

Category: Milf, All Sex,Big Tits, Big Cock, Glory Hole, Facial

I have a feeling I'm going to get all kinds of cool presents from Santa this year because I have been a VERY good girl... ;) In this episode I invite my favorite elf over for a nice massage and a little bit of Xmas Cheer! He came over with a raging boner that stuck out of his pants like a Christmas tree! I worked his huge cock over and he fucked me next to the tree. Afterwards he climbed up on my handy "milking table" and allowed mw to slowly work him to HUGE cumshot over my face & mouth!!

File Name : A Christmas Milking.mp4
File Size : 675.19 MB
Duration : 00:18:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e0765052f20a281f1e535072cc86e926/A_Christmas_Milking.mp4.html

Linux11

Jodi West - Christmas Special

Category: MILF, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Xmas

Jodi start by rubbing your jingle balls over your pajamas. Then she gives him some head and gives you a lapdance, then sticks it in and rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl, finally coming in her mouth

File Name : Christmas Special.mp4
File Size : 627.51 MB
Resolution : 1912x1078
Duration : 00:10:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/317301ee6d2333780086c494ee0b1c6e/Christmas_Special.mp4.html