Mixed Sexy Supergirl / Superheroine / Cosplay / roleplay / parody

Submaster

Movie title:Alexis Fawx & Xander Corvus - Super Milf 1080p 10-12-2018
Time: 00:29:28 \ Size: 1.19 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Alexis Fawx
Xander Corvus

Stay-at-home mom by morning, super sex hero by afternoon, Alexis Fawx is Super Milf! After saving Xander Corvus from a mugging using the power of her sexuality (and her hypno-tits), Alexis fucks Xander like only a super sex hero can, until he unloads in her mouth!

Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Side Rider, Spanking, Titty Fuck

https://k2s.cc/file/dcd861b63c541/Alexis_Fawx_Xander_Corvus_-_Super_Milf_1080p_10-12-2018_.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Destiny Diaz - Curse Of The 9s: FIRST TIME SQUIRTING
Time: 00:14:41 \ Size: 449 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1280x720

You'll start noticing 9s everywhere, each time your obsession for me will grow. The time, the date, the channel you're watching, the total at the cash register, you'll have the urge to think of me, and my body. Even when you're married and find a lovely woman, on your 9th, 19th, 29th, 39th and 49th wedding anniversary it will be ME who makes your cock throb. It doesn't sound so bad, but the real curse is that you'll only be able to release once every 9x you try. In this I fuck my pussy from multiple angles, show off my ass, peel my thong off, and fuck my new bbc toy that makes me squirt 6 fucking times

https://k2s.cc/file/4008b275b0ecd/Destiny_Diaz_-_Curse_Of_The_9s_FIRST_TIME_SQUIRTING.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Korina Kova - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit
Time: 00:28:37 \ Size: 2.02 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1280x720

Hi everyone, this is my new large budget movie “Who Framed Jessica Rabbit” I worked very hard on this film and hope you love it as much as me. When I film a large project my whole heart and soul goes into the production down to every detail, I scout for the perfect location to film, this scene I found a piano lounge, I also had my costume custom made so it would be my own version of the character, I hire hair and makeup, and also a voice actor and annimator to play Roger in beginning, and a lot of planning goes into every scene, Thank you for considering to support my passion, and when you purchase it I am able to make more larger more involved videos I am Jessica Rabbit happily married to Roger Rabbit, when he tells me he will be away on business for a while and wants me to behave while he’s gone, I let him know I will do my gigs and go straight home. The next scene I am doing a performance in a Jazz bar and its very sexy, after my performance a detective comes to see me, he has been hired by Roger to investigate my infidelities, I immediately tell him how inappropriate it is that he come see me at this hour of the day, and while my husband is away I am so vulnerable! I start flipping the tables on Detective Colin and catch him staring at my tits and ass, I am a professional at using my looks to get what I want, and I want him to forget all about what he saw me doing with a stranger outside the bar last week, I take control and tease him until he is under my spell, I seduce him and show no mercy with my killer curves taunting him about other plain women he might like and how this is a dream come true for him, when I am finished I blow a kiss and reassure that my secret is safe now. This scene has 4 cum shots, lots of positions, dirty talk, and you will love every second of it Love Korina

https://k2s.cc/file/b2197045b98ec/Korina_Kova_-_Who_Framed_Jessica_Rabbit.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:SpiderWhore PussyFuck Titfuck and Sloppy BlowJob 480p
Time: 00:31:18 \ Size: 825 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 854x480

Spider whore saves the day one cock at a time. She gives great web head. Hold down throat, all in, balls deep, nice and messy sloppy. Hand job jerk action. Good cock worship plus ball play. Gotta give those balls some love. Some ball sucking and lots of ball massaging. Pussy fucking in multiple positions. He can fuck a long time and its my job to please that dick like a real super whore. Its my duty.

Sasha Lynne & Anonymous

https://k2s.cc/file/8d675cc04004b/SpiderWhore_PussyFuck_Titfuck_and_Sloppy_BlowJob_480p.mp4