Sherri-chanel camshow

Wolfen

I wish. I know there are a couple of people here that would be posting if there were. She seemed much more comfortable slipping in that one. Even smiling about it. I have not heard even how regular she even cams now. But I am looking forward to seeing more from her.

Marco

So all she does is go on cam and tease for a few hours, no consistent nudity?
I guess you are a little late to this party. It isn't inconsistent nudity, it is her stated desire not to do ANY nudity. She's been a model for a looooonnnnngggg time. And other than showing her bare ass, she has purposefully not been nude. So, the slips have happened when she is live on cam.

VonRaschke

She's stopped doing camshows, which is a shame since her shower show and this one on MFC when she made her return this year were full of slips. Not sure if that was why she stopped but now she just does those weird fetish videos, phone sex calls and private Skype shows.

Wolfen

Has the shower show been posted before? I don't recall another one that had lots of slips? Usually with her that would attract a lot of attention. I will start searching for it. Too bad she quit, I was just starting to think she would get more relaxed in her cam shows like that last slip. Maybe she will get naughtier in her skype shows or I would even want to hear a phone sex call because she would have to go a long way to sound sexy and make it believable. Those fetish videos at times just annoy me but I guess there is a market for them.

mrwick

She quit because of people sharing her stuff here on KK which is pretty much one person (you know who) so she made a tweet that she wouldn't do public shows anymore and that she was only going to do private shows if you book one with her. She doesn't do phone sex she does some categories that doesn't include phone sex, more related to fetish stuff as far as I know. Well she didn't really quit since she did a show few days ago asking people on twitter what they wanted to see her do they voted for a shower show.. so she did one!

She and her sister got one white knight who regularly issues DMCA notes on their stuff as soon as it's posted, he's a real life friend of theirs so he's rather dedicated when it comes to doing that. So don't expect her to go full nude at all since she's trying to do a few commercials, she's been auditioning for some commercial recently.

Wolfen

Too bad she "quit" camming. I am one of those people who has joined sites because of what I see on some forums. Of course that doesn't make me any better than anyone else. But if she had gotten more comfortable with slipping I might have joined her site kind of like I did with the MeganQT or Misty Anderson sites from eons ago. To watch her progress. I hope to catch that shower show somewhere. Thanks for the info.

KapnKrunch

Animated gifs are essentially a series of still frames that you can right click "save image as" (or a similar function in your normal web browser).

If you do not have a picture viewer that supports animated GIFs, once downloaded, then you can open them in your normal web browser and enjoy them in their full animated glory...

---

A "slip"pery shower show did make seemingly limited rounds on the web, and it will likely resurface.

I no longer have said OP cap (not my own OC), and if memory serves me, it was not nearly as clear* as the file that BOZZOO posted.
(*No disrespect intended for the OP of the shower vid. The cam environment was simply not optimal.)

---

BOZZOO's file (linked above) is BY FAR the clearest cam video that I have seen in recent times, but, admittedly, I am rather removed from Sherri's world of late.

Having said that, my best guess is that Sherri is simply "feeling" things out, pun intended. :)

I do not have time to follow she, but I am guessing that Oggy or some other fan is already on this:

The above stills were grabbed from a tube vid, so the original is out there somewhere, maybe even here (sorry if I am late for the party).

anilorac

KapnKrunch, those images are from one of her video clips. It was posted here back in the day. I think it was the one that she teases she's going to be naked in but wears a C-string and pasties.

BOZZOO

ive put up the rest of the grp show vid in the aforementioned link.

mrwick

Ok guys so I checked up on something and I'm 96% sure this is Sherri and Britt in Benjamin Cooks books. As you know Benjamin Cooks is a photographer who made some photo books with sherri and brittany, all his books can be found here: http://www.blurb.com/user/bencook2

Anyway he has two books entitled: Vol III 2012 - Artist's Favorites and Anonymous nudes. So in anonymous nudes he wasn't willing to say what models are on there. But I recognize sherri and brittany nude together in multiple photos on the previews.

Let me share and you decide:

Pic 1: Brittanys mole on the right breast (you can check videos and pics to see that it's the same mole) below.

pic 2: Sherri and Britt nude together (you can barely see Brittany's face but you can tell its her right?) also look at the moles on Sherri and then do a quick comparison on another pic.

Pic 2 proof of the moles that belong to sherri? look at the mole above her stomach and the mole on her thigh, you can see they are identical wit the picture above right? Notice her right thigh as well and she got two moles symmetrically aligned as the girl above.

Pic 3: Same girls as believed to be Brittany and Sherri - Notice that Sherri is entirely nude as well (if it's her for real).

Pic 4: Just another with the same girls believed to be Sherri and Brittany, notice the areola of that girls breast and compare it to Brittanys breast you can see the resemblance right?

Yet again the books and preview for you to see can be found on http://www.blurb.com/user/bencook2

This photographer worked a couple of times with Brittany and Sherri years ago, and they posed together where their faces are visible. So apparently they did pose nude together agreeing to not show their faces, hence the title of the book "anonymous nudes".

Last edited by a moderator:

anilorac

It's common knowledge that that is Brittany and Sherri in Benjamin Cooks pictures. I think he had a book and said in the book that it's them.

mrwick

Where did he say that? He's neglected people, people who have spoken to him and he never revealed who some of the models are in the "anonymous nudes".