Sherri Chanel

fonty

She displays an unwavering assumption that doing much the same thing that she has done for the last few years will be sufficient to attract a loyal and large enough audience to keep doing it. In addition to her web broadcasts, she does femdom vids, the point of which is to humiliate and insult the viewer. There are those who dig this, so to each his own. (Not my thing.) The web broadcasts do, essentially, that same thing but in a different way—a less obvious way, if you will. It is the performer who is in control, and who presumes that the viewer will be grateful for what is on offer. "Keep watching", the shows urge, "keep wishing, keep hoping you're gonna see more". But in the end, you don't. Not this time anyway. She shows that she has become a true master of the tease. Every pose, every movement, every angle, every gesture is mathematically calculated to be. . . oh sooooooo close to revealing. But not. It's as skillful, on the one hand, as it is frustrating on the other. Then again, in some ways, she displays an impressive sense of overall design and direction. Her outfits are sexy without being slutty or trashy. The shows take place in a normal bedroom and in a normal shower, creating a sense of intimacy, and acceptance of the viewer's presence. The conversations are so normal (sometimes silly or prosaic, sometimes boring, sometimes revealing) that they seem to be coming from a real person, an acquaintance, even. Not like the bored, self-conscious, anonymous, pre-scripted spiel of a professional seductress. And, truth be told, some of the recent shows are pretty sexy. Up to a point—a strictly pre-determined, rigidly enforced point (or points, as the case may be). There's just enough playful oscillation to suggest that maybe, just this once, the blockade will break down a bit. But it doesn't, so in the end, it was a bit of good fun that left you wishing it had gone just a little bit . . . further. The viewer has—willingly—surrendered his highest hopes and accepted a subordinate role in the process. Oh well. At the very least, a little more variety would be welcome. The shower shows, in particular, are carbon copies of one another. The bedroom shows seem increasingly content to follow the basic script with different outfits. The equation may be that as some regular viewers drop away in the absence of new content, there are a like number of replacements just discovering her. She's been workin' it for a long time, so you could say the formula is effective. And in some ways, I guess, expectation can be as enticing as realization. I do wish though, that maybe just this one time . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

fonty

All that being said . . .
I've never seen any of the so-called "true privates".
If anyone is willing to shed some light on (or share) any of those, that would be very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

wickedwi

Well if you think about, why would she show too much if her shows get posted here on a forum that's monitored by her sister on a daily basis. Most models get discouraged doing something out of the ordinary due to people just sharing it. I get that people wanna see and all can't afford to pay for the content but for as long as people share her content here, then believe that you won't get much out of her.

BOZZOO

why would she show too much if her shows get posted here on a forum
i dont think thats why. i think its because she has the following of enough to satisfy her monetarily (if that could be said about any woman..lol) and the fact that she isnt showin anything, i dont think she really cares if it posted to forums. i guess she hasnt crossed the 350 lb mark yet. thats when she'll go nude, and we'll look, but only once due to morbid curiosity..lol

wickedwi

Actually her 2nd show the blue bodysuit she did show her pussy multiple times in doggy position not faced on forward but you saw her beef curtains perfectly and she did it with no hesitation. When her shows started to be posted she became more reserved and does not show her pussy and tits (rarely now) as much. That show was her best to date I was surprised as when she bent over and just gave us a peak at her butthole and pussy in full display.

tongue

Actually her 2nd show the blue bodysuit she did show her pussy multiple times in doggy position not faced on forward but you saw her beef curtains perfectly and she did it with no hesitation. When her shows started to be posted she became more reserved and does not show her pussy and tits (rarely now) as much. That show was her best to date I was surprised as when she bent over and just gave us a peak at her butthole and pussy in full display.
Got a link?

Wolfen

Yes got some more guidance where this is or what the date of this show was? Was it an elite club show? I will search but also watch this thread for K2s or filefox links. This sounds promising

wickedwi

I will give a screenshot in PM. This is because I respect the fact that she did this. Yes I paid for the elite club to get it as well and I told the guy sharing her elite shows in pm to stop because this forum is monitored by her sister and herself.. I mean this forum has had their content posted here for years so it's understandable. He didn't listen so she's been less willing to give the same type of shows because of that. Yea she does flash the pussy from an angle but no the same as this.

fonty

That's fair. If you could include me in the pm, I'd be grateful. I was going to join myself, but the corona situation has made a lot of businesses in my area come to a screeching halt, (not forever, we're hoping).

Wolfen

MIght I trouble you for the screen shot also? Thank you in advance. I can't believe something like that escaped from being here

majikdragoon

Ok, I'll bite.. send me the screenshot and if it's true I'll buy the show. I seriously doubt it's anything major though, she isn't interested doing anything explicit, even big slips.

asdftyui

I will give a screenshot in PM. This is because I respect the fact that she did this. Yes I paid for the elite club to get it as well and I told the guy sharing her elite shows in pm to stop because this forum is monitored by her sister and herself.. I mean this forum has had their content posted here for years so it's understandable. He didn't listen so she's been less willing to give the same type of shows because of that. Yea she does flash the pussy from an angle but no the same as this.
Dam I joined her elite club a couple of times but have yet to see anything remotely close to that. Caught a tit slip one show but that's it. I sure would appreciate a screen cap or two if that's ok.

wickedwi

Ok, I'll bite.. send me the screenshot and if it's true I'll buy the show. I seriously doubt it's anything major though, she isn't interested doing anything explicit, even big slips.
It would have gone way further if the guys would have listened to me about not sharing, cuz then we'd have more of this and beyond.. no doubt masturbation and toys..

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I find it slightly ironic your a little annoyed about people sharing her content and then your offering to PM screenshots of her content that I'm sure she wouldn't want shared for free or at all....