Spencer Nicks

jimmy546

What usually happens here is that if one of the privledged board members that uses premium links finds it posted somewhere else for free, they try to get it removed so you have to use their premium link. This is why this board has a reputation with the "community". If you do come across hard to find content and share it, it will likely be gone quickly due to that.
Could be worse, you could have a "privledged" board member take vids from PH and stick it behind that paywall *cough*darkcder95*cough*ktso*cough*

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Could be worse, you could have a "privledged" board member take vids from PH and stick it behind that paywall *cough*darkcder95*cough*ktso*cough*
It's no different on other boards as well, like it or not those premium only links help fund this site.
If it bothers you the way the site is run then leave, go to the other sites that satisfy your entitled belief of everything for free.

CheeksMcButt

You know it almost sounds like you think your entitled to every bit of content released for free, if you don't like the way this site runs then stop visiting its that simple.
No need to get upset. Is it so terrible to discuss reselling other people's content that they charge for? We all know what it is, essentially disguising selling access to storage (nobody would want that without the content), but it's the same thing as bootlegging at the end of the day. I've seen you guys defend this practice pretty hard over the years and get very upset when it is pointed out. Own it, embrace it, do whatever. Just don't pretend people should be fine with you making money off of other people's stuff.

I've always been curious what is the actual cost of running this specific board, and how much revenue is generated by premium links.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm not upset in anyway, I just find it somewhat ridiculous that your complaining because you can't get everything for free, sites like this have hosting costs, ddos protection costs and the costs of paid membership to sites to acquire the content, if they choose to allow some to post premium only links to recoup some of that outlay then that's their right to do so.
If anyone does get upset when the arguement is brought up it's because they are fed up with people demanding everything for free while contributing zero(you included).
You have since you joined constantly moaned about the few premium only links that are posted(less than 1% of all links posted here), so I ask why do you still visit here?

CheeksMcButt

Kind of sailing past the point of the selling other people's content. You say "That's their right to do so", but really... not so much. So yeah, I bring it up from time to time. There are some great members here, though. That keeps me interested enough to peruse conversations from time to time.

TheDudee

Idk how she can expect people to buy videos without any kind of preview. I can't imagine that working too well.