Jemasar

Lilly Bell (Insatiable)

Filesize: 2.67 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:21:47
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~16.0 Mbps avg, 0.077 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~253 Kbps

Tags: couples, feature, sex, straight, all sex, hardcore
Year: 2024
Cast: Lilly Bell

While on a trip to Paris, Lilly Bell aims to fulfill as many fantasies as possible. Accompanied by her friend Alex Romero, she asks him to watch her being intimate with Ricky Mancini. Initially hesitant, Alex eventually embraces and enjoys every moment of this encounter.

https://filefox.cc/wakn2xwrulzc/Lilly_Bell_Insatiable.mp4

Jemasar

Ruth Lee - Round 2 With Johnny Sins

Filesize: 2.33 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:54:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps

Tags: pov, amateur, straight, blow, blowjob, hardcore, latina
Cast: Ruth Lee

@ruth_lee was so good I invited her over for ROUND 2 when I was in Spain. This time I couldn't wait for her to even get naked and ripped her clothes right off of her to get to her juicy pussy but before that she slobbered all over my dick in one of the wettest bj's i've ever got I even recorded some crazy angles of her in front of my mirror - check out the trailer!!! #LATINA # #EUROPE

https://filefox.cc/0hfl3nmeejzi/Ruth_Lee_-_Round_2_With_Johnny_Sins.mp4

Jemasar

Anita Rover(Escape In The Forest)

Filesize: 2.85 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:23:14
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~16.0 Mbps avg, 0.077 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~253 Kbps

Tags: all sex, hardcore, straight, sex, couples, feature
Cast: Anita Rover

The company where Anita Rover works aims to strengthen bonds among employees. To achieve this, they organize an orienteering race in a park, placing Anita and Tommy Gold in the same team. Excited about the event, the two colleagues take a moment to express the long-held passion they have for each other.

https://filefox.cc/6nevms7kypxg/Anita_RoverEscape_In_The_Forest.mp4

Jemasar

Blowbang 400 with Nina Nova

Filesize: 427 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~8 689 Kbps avg, 0.070 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: tits, natural tits, cream, blowjob, creampie, big dick, interracial, blonde, gang, sex, gonzo, black, piercing, tattoo, blow, straight, group, blond, deepthroat, gangbang, handjob
Cast: Nina Nova

Nina Nova is back at Gangbang Creampie and loves sucking cocks and pleasing our group of guys. So, this Blowbang at Gangbang Creampie is perfect for her. She is on her knees, going from one cock to another and getting her mouth stuffed with hard cocks. She can deep-throat and suck cock like no other and loves being used by our guys. Her sexy, tatted body looks fantastic, with her throat full of dick and stroking others as she sucks. Nina Nova loves her tits squeezed and played with as she blows our guys, so she is a 10/10 in today's BlowBang. See it inside at Gangbang Creampie.

https://filefox.cc/x5klvo63qfyy/Blowbang_400_with_Nina_Nova.mp4

Jemasar

Skylar Locke - Skylarity Report - Forecast Blowjobs

Filesize: 601 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:13:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 798 Kbps avg, 0.093 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: blowjob, blowjobs, femdom, blow, tease, cum
Cast: Skylar Locke

A cheater. A sex addict. What a whore... He should know better than to go behind my back. His cock is mine and mine alone. I'll remind him who owns him. I'll remind him with my wet lips and the suction of my throat. Each lick, suck, and tease will get him closer to cumming. I'll make him cum so hard he never considers cheating again. His whorish activities are mine.

https://filefox.cc/u4ci2eszlnwr/Skylar_Locke_-_Skylarity_Report_-_Forecast_Blowjobs.mp4

Jemasar

Sonny McKinley - Overdue

Filesize: 1.50 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:34:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 983 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, young, all sex, interracial, hardcore, sex

Sonny and Will have been married for a short while. They are deeply in love but have an issue. Their sex life has waned due to will constantly working. Sonny is currently fed up with it all and confronts him one morning about it. Will was stuck trying to figure out a solution until the perfect one popped...

https://filefox.cc/ydt82qmjwoik/Sonny_McKinley_-_Overdue.mp4

Jemasar

Crystal Cherry - Sexy French Student Public Blowjob

Filesize: 841 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:25:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 498 Kbps avg, 0.195 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps

Tags: public, young, gonzo, missionary, all sex, blow, blowjob, orgasm, sex, hardcore, stud, cage, tits

I'm always happy to help out a damsel in distress, so when hot French babe Crystal Cherry needed money for a taxi, I jumped at the opportunity. In return for cash, Crystal flashed me her pierced tits and thong-clad booty, which got my dick hard. We found a more secluded place where the stocking-clad nymph gave me an incredible blowjob, and then I banged her in gystyle! Next, I flipped Crystal over and penetrated her in missionary position while she stroked her clit to orgasm, and then the tattooed Euro sucked on my cock some more.

https://filefox.cc/sv5mq9wgmaa8/Crystal_Cherry_-_Sexy_French_Student_Public_Blowjob.mp4

Jemasar

Codi Vore, Little Puck(The Prize A Codi Vore Story)

Filesize: 1.64 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:45:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 993 Kbps avg, 0.100 bit/pixel

Tags: all sex, feature, hardcore, cum, sex, couples, panties
Cast: Codi Vore, Little Puck

Codi (Codi Vore) and Jenna (Little Puck) are the finalists on an intense and difficult game show, 'The Prize'. The show's host (Seth Gamble) tells Codi and Jenna that before they begin the final challenge, he has a surprise for them... a visit from their families!Jenna is excited and emotional to see her stepdad, Tommy (Tommy Pistol), while Codi is similarly moved to see her husband Daniel (Daniel Shar) and stepson Ethan (Robby Apples). The host then announces another surprise: Codi and Jenna will each be partnered with one of their members for the show's final challenge. That means Jenna will be paired with Tommy since he's the only member who came here, while Codi gets to choose either Daniel or Ethan. Codi chooses Ethan.However, the surprises don't stop there, because the host says that for the challenge, Jenna and Codi will compete NAKED. Jenna wants to prove she's better than Codi, so she strips down to her bra and panties and boasts that this isn't so bad, but even Jenna becomes shocked when the host reminds her to take her underwear off too.Tommy manages to convince Jenna that she has nothing to be ashamed of, so she takes off her bra and panties. Knowing that winning the competition would turn her 's life around, Codi strips naked as well, much to her husband's shock. The host then announces the show's final challenge: Codi and Jenna will compete to see who's better at making her partner ejaculate. Jenna is stunned at the idea of making her stepdad cum, while Codi is equally shocked at the idea of doing that with her stepson. But this is a rare opportunity to change their lives for the better, so the contestants agree to it, while Codi's husband watches in horror...

https://filefox.cc/wy0ph10zag5t/Codi_Vore__PuckThe_Prize_A_Codi_Vore_Story.mp4

Jemasar

Lilly Bell - College Slut Gets Prof And Janitor Threesome

Filesize: 978 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:37:32
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~3 527 Kbps avg, 0.160 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~109 Kbps

Tags: hardcore, threesome, sex, tits, gonzo, reality, all sex, young

Blonde college girl Lilly Bell is having trouble with her essay, so she texts her professor Mick Blue... but sends him a picture of her pretty tits! Surprised but excited, Mick sends back a dick pic, inspiring Lilly to go to his office and get a taste. As Lilly sucks the prof, janitor Scott Nails lets himself in and Mick quickly hides her under the desk, telling Scott to come back tomorrow. But when the janitor catches Mick fucking his student, Lilly decides two cocks are far more educational than one!

https://filefox.cc/d2lx6h21f96m/Lilly_Bell_-_College_Slut_Gets_Prof_And_Janitor_Threesome.mp4

Jemasar

Daria and Sergei - Floorplay

Filesize: 1.80 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:52:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 746 Kbps avg, 0.076 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~130 Kbps

Tags: brunette, pov, cowgirl, kissing, masturbation, natural tits, cumshot, brunet
Cast: Daria and Sergei

It took the right place and the right time for former classmates Daria and Sergei to discover their incredible sexual chemistry, match through their genitals and fall in love. Luckily for us, their Lustery debut has found them in the right place and time too, with flexible babe Daria stretching on the floor and Sergei, unable to resist his lover, soon joining for an altogether different type of workout. It's not long before she's stroked him to rapt attention and, with plenty of heat-of-the-moment POV close-ups, the gorgeous lovers are fucking with the same energy and intensity that made them fall for each other in the first place.

https://filefox.cc/n0zj3e511q4c/Daria_and_Sergei_-_Floorplay.mp4

Jemasar

Kona Jade - Hardcore Gardening

Filesize: 1.06 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:36:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 063 Kbps avg, 0.184 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~105 Kbps

Tags: sex, hardcore, gonzo, reality, all sex, ebony

After garden vlogger Kona Jade finishes recording her tutorial video about planting flowers, the beauty of her garden makes her so horny, she has to spray herself with the hose and start pleasuring herself outside! Logan Xander joins her in the yard, and she sucks him and takes that tool before the hoe heads inside to ride his hose.

https://filefox.cc/dhmg0xrj3zil/Kona_Jade_-_Hardcore_Gardening.mp4

Jemasar

Francesca Le,Krissy Knight(Krissy Knight Dominated In Threesome)

Filesize: 2.21 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 904 Kbps avg, 0.127 bit/pixel

Tags: tease, facial, sex, gonzo, cum, lesbian, bed, dominate, threesome, stockings, all sex, hardcore, blowjob
Cast: Francesca Le,Krissy Knight

Young, booty-blessed blonde Krissy Knight wears a pink top with matching fishnet stockings, flaunting her tight body in a sexy opening tease. The wide-eyed cutie strips, giving us a view of her perky breasts, and Krissy twerks on the bed, flaunting her butt and well-groomed gash. Co-director Francesca Le stops by to pick Krissy up for a night out, expressing disapproval of Krissy's slutty outfit. Francesca berates Krissy ... and then throws her on the bed and ravishes her! Dominant Francesca spanks Krissy's chunky rump and rims her bunghole. They enjoy lesbian play, and then Francesca's husband, co-director Mark Wood, joins them. Mark fucks Krissy's throat her and wipes his club-like cock across her slobber-soaked face. He smacks her titties while power-pounding her pussy. This hard-charging threesome delivers a messy blowjob, intense vaginal rod riding, and an epic cum facial climax. Mark slathers Krissy in gobs of hot nut, and the wild babe swallows semen.

https://filefox.cc/u821sv3bebtq/Francesca_LeKrissy_KnightKrissy_Knight_Dominated_In_Threesome.mp4

Jemasar

Simon Kitty(Roccos Sex Clinic Treatment 11)

Filesize: 1.46 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 557 Kbps avg, 0.073 bit/pixel

Tags: hardcore, all sex, gonzo, rimming, sex
Year: 2023
Cast: Simon Kitty

Rocco's Sex Clinic: Treatment #11 - Raul Costa, Simon Kitty is a steamy video that features the delicious brunette, Simon Kitty, in need of some special treatment. Released by Rocco Siffredi on January 20, 2024, this 43-minute video is shot in stunning 4K UHD quality. Raul Costa is the man who is going to show Simon what it really means to be with a real man. With her deserving holes, this brunette beauty is in for an intense and thrilling experience that will leave viewers on the edge of their seats.If you're looking for an exhilarating and pulse-racing experience, then Rocco's Sex Clinic: Treatment #11 is the perfect choice for you. Watch Raul Costa give Simon Kitty the special treatment she deserves, and witness the unforgettable chemistry and passion between them. With top-notch production quality and intense performances, this video is a must-see for anyone who enjoys adult content. Don't miss out on this incredible video - watch the full version online now and treat yourself to a truly captivating experience!

https://filefox.cc/fiwee5ht80wz/Simon_KittyRoccos_Sex_Clinic_Treatment_11.mp4