Jemasar

Lana Smalls (Epic Game)

Filesize: 2.00 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:33:59
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 170 Kbps avg, 0.039 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps

Tags: hardcore, gangbang, sex, foursome, gang, all sex, young, gonzo
Year: 2024
Cast: Lana Smalls

Lana Smalls is a big shopping fan. And even having an empty wallet does not prevent her from buying new stuff. That's the reason why she stole and sold the mascot of her stepbrothers' football team. And that was her biggest mistake. That mascot brought them luck. After another defeat, the guys went crazy and came to her. They had a proof that it was Lana who had committed this terrible theft. How could their stepsister break their hearts? This dirty bitch deserves punishment. But which one? Lana s that conflict cannot be avoided, she suggests a foursome, the only option that everyone will enjoy. The stepbrothers agree and Lana already imagines three cocks touching her fit body.

https://filefox.cc/dsrzmjxl1ewe/Lana_Smalls_Epic_Game.mp4

Jemasar

Ana Lingus, Dolly Dyson - College Sluts Enjoy Wild Group Sex

Filesize: 1.48 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:23:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~9 000 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~244 Kbps

Tags: blowjob, creampie, natural tits, all sex, deepthroat, blow, sex, redhead, cream, group, blond, big dick, blonde
Cast: Ana Lingus, Dolly Dyson

Ana Lingus and Dolly Dyson are blowing House Elf, while DD is fucking one of the girls after the other. Then DD and House Elf switch things up; one fucks Dolly's face while the other is pounding Ana from behind. Then the girls do sixy-nine, then get fucked from behind again.

https://filefox.cc/x2x7nf7d15ux/Ana_Lingus_Dolly_Dyson_-_College_Sluts_Enjoy_Wild_Group_Sex.mp4

Jemasar

Melody Marks (Is My Pussy Too Tight - S30E7)

Filesize: 1.32 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:23:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 745 Kbps avg, 0.125 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~196 Kbps

Tags: cum, couples, sex, tits, cowgirl, straight, all sex, feature, hardcore
Cast: Melody Marks

Melody Marks is getting ready to go out. She primps and preens, plumping her firm tits and applying makeup. As her stepbrother Jodie Johnson watches in the doorway, he sees Melody playing with her miniskirt.When Melody sees Jodie, she asks him to help figure out what's wrong with her getup before her date. Jodie helps Melody put her hair down, but she's still nervous. She pulls off her underwear to see if her bush is trimmed, then asks Jodie to use his dick to help make sure her pussy isn't too tight. Jodie is happy to help, so as Melody lays with her thighs spread out he shoves his hardon in.Once Melody knows how well she and her stepbro fit, she's not about to stop there. She sucks him clean of their juices and then titty fucks him before mounting him for a cowgirl ride. On her knees, Melody keeps on trying Jodie out in gy. When Jodie pulls out to nut on Melody's booty, she dredges her fingers through the cum and then gets on the phone with her date with a smile.

https://filefox.cc/s8358206xnm4/Melody_Marks_Is_My_Pussy_Too_Tight_-_S30E7.mp4

Jemasar

Hot Wife Violet Viper Cuckolds With HusbandS Best Friend

Filesize: 945 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:33:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 700 Kbps avg, 0.060 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: cuckold, all sex, sex, interracial, gonzo, big.black.cock, bed, hardcore, young, black

Suave's best friend Ace Bigs is in town and he's letting him crash at his house. Ace is tired from his flight so he leans back in bed to relax a bit but Suave's wife Violet Viper interrupts his rest to welcome him. She is awfully close and handsy with him while she's welcoming him into her home. She can't help herself and gets a little too comfortable with him, all she can think about is his big black cock.

https://filefox.cc/m5puuys6ve93/Hot_Wife_Violet_Viper_Cuckolds_With_HusbandS_Best_Friend.mp4

Jemasar

Riley Star gets even wetter after checking out her friends brothers big fat cock - 32240

Filesize: 1.08 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:29:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.226 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: fat, straight, natural tits, all sex, sex, oral sex, big.cock, shower, oral
Cast: Riley Star || Chris Lockwood

Riley Star is washing some dishes when her friend's brother, Chris, stops by. He's there because his sister called him for a ride but it seems like his sister took off with her boyfriend instead. With nothing to do, Chis starts pestering Riley. Riley gets frustrated enough to splash him with some of the dish water. Chris decides he can't be the only one that's wet so he carries Riley to the shower and turns it on. Now both wet, Riley offers to dry Chris' clothes, but Riley wasn't expecting Chris to drop his boxers as well, revealing his big cock. Riley is mesmerized by it and just needs to have it. Chris gladly gives it to her.

https://filefox.cc/7ycylu4x1tqn/Riley_Star_gets_even_wetter_after_checking_out_her_friends_brothers_big_fat_cock_-_32240.mp4

Jemasar

Lucy Mendez - Cum Covered Artist (E151)

Filesize: 718 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:18:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~5 282 Kbps avg, 0.051 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps

Tags: blowjob, public, deepthroat, sex, blow, straight, cum, hardcore
Cast: Lucy Mendez

Hey, guys, how do you about street art? I have to say, I like it. Look at what I've seen in the historic city center. I discovered a young street artist from South America. She was beautiful and incredibly talented. I asked her to do art of myself, and I think she nailed it. What do you think? While posing, I was humming to her that I'm a well-known supporter supporting young artists. Thanks to a generous donation, I finally talked her down, took her aside, and shoved my "paintbrush" down her throat. Let me tell you, that beauty had a cunt as narrow as a keyhole. I'd barely got in. It only took three inserts before I cum, and so in return, I painted her beautiful asshole with my hot cum. That was beautiful. I enjoyed the second number because of how tight it was. And the third one, I went straight into her and deep. An incredible fuck in the middle of the street market! Have fun.

https://filefox.cc/z94sv503k5dq/Lucy_Mendez_-_Cum_Covered_Artist_E151.mp4

Jemasar

Carmen Valentina (Carmen Valentinas Second Appearance)

Filesize: 1.61 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:49:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~4 500 Kbps avg, 0.081 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps

Tags: hardcore, all sex, black, gang bang, cougars, blacks, sex, stockings, blonde, blond, gang, gonzo
Year: 2021
Cast: Carmen Valentina

Carmen recently opened her own business. Her life long dream was to open a day spa and offer clients a relaxing meditational escape. Unfortunately things have not worked out so well and the business has been dying. Behind on her bills and facing being evicted she had even turned to hard money lenders for additional funds. Now those funds are due and the moneyman has come a calling. His name is Tee and he is a hard pimpin hustler who wants some sort of payment now. Rolling in with his crew he figures if he can't get a stack of green then him and his boys are going to get a handful of pussy. And wow do they ever. Carmen relieved to be finally paying back some bills sucks and rides those cocks like her life depends on it. She is literally power fucking all of them. on cock and getting her uterus hammered by massive man pipe, she is rooting and rutting like a pig in heat. It's a sweaty day in the day spa as a train runs deep in her dripping pussy until final nuts are busted and she is drenched and filled with jizm. Now that is one Zen like moment.

https://filefox.cc/0j3i3qn18qrc/Carmen_Valentina_Carmen_Valentinas_Second_Appearance.mp4

Jemasar

Pretty Asian Phoebe Kalib has a special way of payment for her friends brother

Filesize: 1.30 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:34:51
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.226 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: oral, bedroom, oral sex, asian, all sex, straight, sex
Cast: Phoebe Kalib || Jimmy Michaels

Sexy Asian Phoebe Kalib is moving out, and the only one that was willing to help her out is her friend's brother Jimmy, but he is backing out now. Phoebe doesn't have another plan, so to encourage him, she is willing to give him his payment in his bedroom. She wants to ride his cock until he blows his jizz all over her pretty face.

https://filefox.cc/91kp8ah641mv/Pretty_Asian_Phoebe_Kalib_has_a_special_way_of_payment_for_her_friends_brother.mp4

Jemasar

Melanie Marie Bailey Blaze (Be My Naughty Valentine)

Filesize: 1.47 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 074 Kbps avg, 0.082 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: cum, sex, hardcore, all sex, couples, kissing, foursome, eye contact, feature
Cast: Melanie Marie & Bailey Blaze

It's Valentine's Day, and Elias and Rico are again left without Valentine's sweethearts. These nerdy dudes are never going to get laid if they don't start making an active effort to put themselves out there. Luckily, their stepsisters, Bailey and Melanie, want to help the guys and ensure they don't spend another Valentine's Day alone. The girls start by giving their stepbrothers a makeover and putting them in some more appealing clothes. They then decide maybe it's time for their stepbrothers to have kissing lessons. Elias isn't so sure, but Rico encourages the lesson, knowing that this chance won't come up again any time soon. Rico and Elias can't believe they're making out with each other's stepsisters. Could this be a dream come true? The girls are pretty turned on themselves, and despite Rico and Elias being total dorks, they are pretty cute, and they're fast learners, too. To really show their commitment to helping Elias and Rico, Bailey and Melanie set the guys up with dates. But the dates end with no kiss, which the girls were half suspecting. They don't want their stepbros to be upset with the results of the date, so Bailey and Melanie once again offer themselves up to the guys. This time, however, Melanie wants to take things all the way. She doesn't want the guys to be virgins forever, and if Bailey is cool with it, Melanie suggests a sis swap - Bailey will have sex with Elias, and Melanie will have sex with Rico. It sounds ridiculous at first. Were Bailey and Melanie really about to fuck in front of their own stepbrothers? But the more the thought crept into their minds, the hornier they got. It would easily be the most taboo thing they'd ever do, and who knows, maybe their stepbrothers had big cocks. So they go along with their plan, but neither Melanie nor Bailey can take their eyes off of their own stepbrother. Even while getting fucked, they make eye contact and think about how wild it would be to get fucked by their own step-. The desire becomes too much to resist, so they switch again so that Elias and Rico are now fucking their stepsisters. Everyone knows how fucked up the situation is, but they also incredible. All the pent-up sexual energy since their kissing lessons are released in full force, and that only makes everyone in the room even hornier. When the guys can no longer hold their loads, they bust their nuts on their stepsisters' faces, who then share a cum glazed Valentine's Day kiss.

https://filefox.cc/r2y526bhhf41/Melanie_Marie_Bailey_Blaze_Be_My_Naughty_Valentine.mp4

Jemasar

Destiny Mira - Family Cheaters 3 Episode 3 - Family Lies

Filesize: 631 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:50
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 072 Kbps avg, 0.094 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~138 Kbps

Tags: sex, young, ebony, hardcore, rimming, all sex, gonzo

Stunning babe Destiny Mira and Vince Karter are ready to engage in hot wild sex! Hardcore poundings multiple positions and explosive climaxes you just cannot miss!

https://filefox.cc/wsumm721i5mh/Destiny_Mira_-_Family_Cheaters_3_Episode_3_-_Family_Lies.mp4

Jemasar

Surprised Stepsister Kelsey Kane Sweetens The Deal

Filesize: 1.27 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:29:57
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 957 Kbps avg, 0.270 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps

Tags: shower, orgasm, gonzo, hardcore, cum, sex, all sex, blowjob, young

Horny and masturbating stepsister Kelsey Kane thought she had enough time to rub one out before a shower, but her nerdy stepbrother Nick got home early and finally got to see Kelsey's pretty pussy! Caught mid-orgasm, Kelsey quickly asks Nick to please not tell their parents where she was masturbating and if he keeps it a secret, she will take him to the party tomorrow and suck his dick! Well, without another second passing. Kelsey drops to her knees, giving Nick's shockingly big dick an amazing blowjob with her amazing hot pretty mouth and fucking his cock hard and deep, for a healthy step-brotherly load of creamy cum sprayed all over her sweet juicy ass cheeks!

https://filefox.cc/5r6w4140wjhk/Surprised_Stepsister_Kelsey_Kane_Sweetens_The_Deal.mp4

Jemasar

Dharma Jones - Stay With Me

Filesize: 1.15 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:30:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 205 Kbps avg, 0.105 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: small tits, hairy, brunette, reality, erotic, cowgirl, masturbation, missionary, blow, brunet, cumshot, handjob, natural tits, oral, licking, blowjob
Cast: Dharma Jones

Dharma Jones persuades Seth Gamble to stay and spend a little more time with her before he goes to work.

https://filefox.cc/mix9pq1b5kld/Dharma_Jones_-_Stay_With_Me.mp4