Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Janira Wolfe - The First Was Accidental, The Second Was Intentional

This lucky little slave of Mine has been asking Me all of Fetish Con for a chance to try taking My scissorholds. I've explained that My thighs are strong enough to completely overpower even those experienced in mixed wresting, but still the little bitch wanted to try. So, that means he was forewarned that he could be KO'ed multiple times if I think he taps too early, or if I just want to keep going after he taps...which of course as his Goddess, I have the right to do. To be honest, I didn't mean to KO him in the first hold...but I did...meaning afterwards he was quite weak and completely at My disposal to move around and scissor however I please...until I decide he need to be put out in reverse neck scissor again. It's just so hard to resist. It was a pretty intense KO, so I let him be done after that, trusting he learned that My thighs are no match for his little slave neck that was obviously not at all protected by his little slave collar.

MP4 / 976 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:53

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tia vs Marek

Rules: Onslaught

When you give the canvas to such a talented and skilled individual as Tia, she creates a masterpiece. Her domination of Marek and subjection of him to various forms of pain and humiliation, taking him to his limits using her wrestling prowess and creativity, is nothing short of exceptional. It is raw, it is beautiful, it is exciting. Fans of female domination in mixed wrestling are in for a real treat with this release.

MP4 / 466 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Axa Jay - Axa vs Tim

Axa's been kept waiting by an opponent who's failed to show up. Fortunately another opponent is found to take his place. It's unfortunate for him though! Hapless wimp Tim is no match for Axa and suffers a thorough working over as she takes out her anger at being kept waiting on him. He's dominated, taunted and humiliated in a variety of punishing holds and smothering pins throughout. But it doesn't end for him with the wrestling. Axa decides to complete his humiliation with a beating of another sort as she asks him if he wants to wrestle her again. You can guess the answer!

MP4 / 330 MB / 720x404 / 00:17:21

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - Wrestling Sex Challenge!

Custom clip: You and a guy friend are at your house he's been trying to sleep with you for years so you offer him a wrestling challenge. If he wins you'll sleep with him but if he loses he has to be your lifetime slave.

Since he figures there's no way he can lose to a girl he accepts. You then proceed to destroy him will all types of different scissors with reverse being my favorite. As he's gasping for air you then tease him about being your slave and how he didn't think this through.

You tell him he'll be permanently in chastity and be financially dominated and pegged regularly. Feel free to add anything you wish .

After about 10 minutes or so he get's knocked out. When he wakes he's in some form of bondage all locked up in chastity with a collar on his neck.

You then decide you like this arrangement much better than before and tease the hell out of him causing him much suffering in chastity. He begs and begs for mercy to which you laugh just before gagging him.

M4V / 533 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Savannah Fox & Skylar Rene - Your Bratty Sisters Are In Control

Savannah and Skylar come home from the gym. Eager to relax they head for the couch and TV only to find there annoying little brother there. The girls grab the remote and push him off the couch. He is such a little loser! The girls laugh at him as he pathetically cowers at there feet as they push and kick him around. He threatens to tell their parents on them but that just elicits more laughter from the girls, he tries to get up but they just push him to the ground again. Savannah pounces on him and puts him in a head lock. He wants to try and be cute, now they are going to get mean!

Savannah chokes him as Skylar begins to belly punch him! The girls giggle as his face turns red and he gasps out in pain! Skylar wants a turn and making him beg for air, so she throws him in between her strong thighs into a head scissor. They taunt him and asks if he still wants to tell on them? Savannah leans over and gives him a noogie as he lays trapped powerless between Skylar's thighs. The girls proceed to torment him in any way they see fun, including nipple twisters, punching him, and tickling him. The girls decide that Skylar should practice her wrestling move on him! Watching him wither in pain is funny but Savannah grows bored complaining to Skylar they has to come up with some new ways to tease him.

This is all things they've done 100 times before its getting boring. Struck with inspiration, Savannah rips his shorts off. Terrified he tries to grab them but its to late! The girls realize hes not wearing any underwear! What a weirdo! Grossed out and laughing at his shame the girls throw his shorts on his face and order him to put them back on! When he reaches for them, they kick him onto his back and begin spanking and stomping on him. As he tries to run away Savannah throws him into a head lock. As he squirms, Savannah whispers to Skylar that they should hold him down and sit on his face! She agrees that would be be a fun and has herself a seat!

Savannah laughs and laughs as Skylar plops her round booty down on his face. He screams and tries to push her off, but he is no match for her booty muscles. His face turns bright red and sweaty as the Skylar smothers him out, she even lets a fart slip out on his face! Seeing all the fun Skylar is having, Savannah is eager to jump on his face and watch him struggle! She climbs on and giggles in delight. This is even more fun then she thought! She wonders if she could actually make him pass out from her booty?

MP4 / 356 MB / 960x540 / 00:11:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Zsuzsa - Not Just Looking Strong

We are proud to present Magyar professional wrestling beauty Zsuzsa at German Goddess Femdom Fighting.

Zsuzsa is exercising and posing narcissitically in front of the mirror. She is stretching and flexing her athletic trained body full of muscles and feminine curves, when the guy is bothering her with the typical male chauvinistic comment about even a strong looking girl would not be stronger than a male.

He finds himself challenged to an armwrestling match best out of three which seems to become a surprising experience for him when he realises, that Zsuzsa is not only stronger than him, but also has a smile on her face when she puts him down which let her look it being so easy for her, while he is fighting with all he has, look at his muscles really bouncing, he tried to resist but lost to the stronger sex.

Animated by her power she tells him, she could wipe the floor with him and challenges him to a submission wrestling match, where only taps will count.

They start kneeling in front of each other but Zsuzsa is faster and more experienced. Once she has him in her submission holds, he has to tap to be released and despite his struggling, begging and desperate defending,she is so dominating doing it, ignoring his crying and begging, just ordering him to tap.

The match is one sided as the experienced wrestler doesn't give any point to him, once she has him captured, she plays with him until he taps.

WMV / 288 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:53

Download and Enjoy