Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Rapture vs. The Spoiler III: The Tie-Breaker

Powerhouse submission wrestler Rapture (5'10 / 187 lbs.) returns to the Absolute mats for this eagerly-anticipated 100% competitive tie-breaking submission wrestling match against BJJ grappler The Spoiler (6'0 / 225 lbs.).

If you've watched their first two epic battles, and you really should, you know these are two big, strong fighters who know how to wrestle and aren't afraid to throw hard body punches when they get the opportunity. Well, this intense tie-breaking third match is no different.

This is a classic Absolute match (25 minutes of non-stop, most-submissions-wins action + 5 minutes where the winner works over the loser) and it features multiple submissions, a variety of choke holds, smothering and, yes, body-striking.

Does Rapture claim victory in this one? Or is The Spoiler able to pick up the win? Watch this awesome match right now to find out!

MP4 / 1.57 GB / 1280x720 / 00:31:32

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sara - Take These Thighs 01

I wanted to choke Danny again, but this time adding even some new type of scissor. So i put him in many different scissors among even figure four and some "air rear headscissors" in which i squeeze him suspended over him, anchored at his neck with my thighs. I think many people confuses the rear headscissor with the reverse headscissor. Those are both my favourite types of scissor (maybe reverse is the best) but they are 2 clearly different types. In this video you can watch at a spectacular example (at 11:20) of what i call rear headscissor with me thighs perfectly wrapped at the sides of his neck doing a great work on it.

MP4 / 1.81 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sativa Mist - Got You

Sativa and Bert go head to head in a brand new competitive mixed wrestling match and it's not good news for Bert. It just seems that whatever he tries to do to counter Sativa's moves, is simply not enough and Sativa dominates him throughout. Sativa holds a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and so it's probably no surprise that Bert finds himself continuously in trouble. The thing is that Sativa is just so fast. She keeps up the pace and the pressure for the entire match with some great wrestling moves, including head-scissors, a camel clutch, an armbar, schoolgirl pins and generally just beating up Bert. If you're a fan of the wonderful Sativa, you will love this match.

MP4 / 512 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Savanna Styles - SAVANNA STYLES DOMINATES STEVE

Gorgeous Savanna Styles is quite new in the wrestling business but she learns fast and it seems that she enjoys dominating dudes !! Today she takes on Steve and she beats the out of him !! She won't give him any break, face sitting, ass smother, ass humiliation, arms chokes, hand chokes, sleeper holds, front head scissor, head figure 4, reverse head scissor, breast smother, pins, throat sitting, headlock, humiliating armpit smother .... did she forget something ? Steve is sweating and turning purple, groaning, trying to get some air but she takes no prisoner and the last sleeper hold will be fatal!!

WMV / 959 MB / 1280x720 / 00:26:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Savanna Styles - SAVANNA'S NAUGHTY DEBUT

Savanna is a gorgeous 5"9 and 145 lbs athlete and this is her first domination video ! A curvy but athletic nice looking body and an beautiful angelic face. But don't be fooled, she can be mean and she proves it in this video. Steve has his hands tied up and at the mercy of the beauty. Savana uses her full voluptuous body to dominate, squeeze and smother !. She did her homework and won't forget to try any hold on the unfortunate victim ! Front and back head scissor, boob smother, trampling, hand smother, front and back face sitting, headlock, sleeper hold, foot chokes and more, with apparently a predilection for for the old school hand choke. Savana gets rapidly out of control, alternating sensuality and perversity. It is clear that she loves dominating helpless guys. Her holds are not perfect but she is totally genuine and eager to do her "job ", squeezing Steve's throat repeatedly, sometime a little too hard, making him on the verge of passing him several times. Want to be her next victim ? Savana gives her contact info at the end of the video. Don't miss that one !

WMV / 567 MB / 1280x720 / 00:25:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy