The Ultimate Collection - VIDEOS

spankem

ugh, the "fakes" on this thread keep making me go, "O M G" and instant "BOING"

Then when I load up the thread, I see it's just those fakes...

suppoon420

ugh, the "fakes" on this thread keep making me go, "O M G" and instant "BOING"

Then when I load up the thread, I see it's just those fakes...
agreed. I appreciate the effort that goes into making them, but wish they would stay in the Fakes thread instead of being posted here. It's not my thread, though, so I'll happily defer to whatever San says is appropriate.

Niffig

agreed. I appreciate the effort that goes into making them, but wish they would stay in the Fakes thread instead of being posted here. It's not my thread, though, so I'll happily defer to whatever San says is appropriate.
Objections noted. My fakes will only be posted in fake thread.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
before you all ask about that: I didn't change datafile settings to have premium only links, but all the files bigger than 500 MB are now showing like premium only. It's a datafile glitch I hope they will resolve soon ;)

spankem

before you all ask about that: I didn't change datafile settings to have premium only links, but all the files bigger than 500 MB are now showing like premium only. It's a datafile glitch I hope they will resolve soon ;)
Some time ago.. don't remember when.. a year ago? 2? 3?? Anyways.. I broke down and got the premium membership for datafile.

Why? Cause it YOU seem to post all your stuff there. I keep that one, kcc and fboom premiums. (others have come and gone.. depending on if a certain poster keeps posting stuff I really want..)

Anyways.. it's REALLY not that expensive to get a premium membership.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I apologize for being a little late, I'll post the latest UC update later... here it is a preview:

ablamj

6 hours in free mode...
Is this worth the dl?
I guess it depends on how much you love Kari. You could always get a premium and download it quickly while supporting KK at the same time. Then everybody wins!