The Ultimate Collection - VIDEOS

zath327

ok, maybe you'd like to know why the latest UC vid isn't here yet... well in a few words I know there's an asshole here who liked to share Kari content outside this place, as a consequence that caused a few problems taking new sets and videos and, as long as I cannot know who's the faggot, no more Ultimate Collection material will ever be shared.

SAN
Sorry to hear this SAN. Why is it always one stupid f**k that mucks it up for everyone else. Anyway, kudos to you, FearBoner and Secret Santa for some prime content. Hopefully, you find the perp!

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to hear this SAN. Why is it always one stupid f**k that mucks it up for everyone else.
because some people don't understand how difficult is to take material from private websites nowadays, and don't give a fuck if someone else can get in trouble for their stupid attitude.

rockhopper

because some people don't understand how difficult is to take material from private websites nowadays, and don't give a fuck if someone else can get in trouble for their stupid attitude.
Well this news sucks ass. It figures some asshole would take the content from here and post it on other forums trying to appear cool and get liked. I don't know how you'd find out the person doing it either which is horrible because now he probably ruined it for everyone. And just when a great looking slip in her new video comes out.

Well if nothing else thanks so much for everything that has been posted SAN and Fearboner and whoever else contributed. Hopefully one day you can find a way to share more discreetly here in the club some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

nolo11

ok, maybe you'd like to know why the latest UC vid isn't here yet... well in a few words I know there's an asshole here who liked to share Kari content outside this place, as a consequence that caused a few problems taking new sets and videos and, as long as I cannot know who's the faggot, no more Ultimate Collection material will ever be shared.

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Do you know when it started happening. You could remove the users that came right before it started getting shared.
I know approximately the time this shit began, I can suspect a certain number of members but I cannot know who he/them is/are and honestly there are members here who risked their ass to help me and everything they received are possible problems with actual ks ownership, do you think they (or others) will help me again?

Vball

Well this Sucks!!! Sorry to hear this San !!! I can't believe that as hard as this stuff is to get someone would be stupid enough to share it openly and ruin it.
Think people!!! It is hard to find for a reason!!! Thanks for the shares. I hope this resolves its self but I know that is a long shot.

Sinister6

Always one dumb ass that ends up sinking the ship. Sorry SAN, FB and mystery contributor for the hard work that you guys put into this thread that some jackass screwed up. Hopefully this ship will sail again someday. And if not,damn good job so far!!!!

Andymac

This is so annoying that it only takes one person to spoil it for everybody. Let's hope there's a way to overcome this setback.

nolo11

I thought I was blocked cause I had a message in that way when trying to pm.
I'm not guilty, I always credit people when use their links, so it can't be my fault.
You should made warnings to not use your links elsewhere, even if that is a bit too late.

narcolepsion

Yesterday there was troubles writing in the forum, maybe just me?.A shame what is happening. Anyway, thank you very much for sharing so far guys, I hope that the guilty have the courage to say, leave the forum and not harm those who have been good partners.

superman19

There's always one isn't there! Lets hope there's a way to get this situation resolved so we can proceed with a fantastic group!
Thanks for all your hard work SAN & FB and whoever else has been helpful in contributing to this group.. Fingers crossed for more!

I'm not guilty, I always credit people when use their links, so it can't be my fault.
You should made warnings to not use your links elsewhere, even if that is a bit too late.
As far as warnings go nolo11 it stands to reason you don't STEAL other peoples links to post in other forums, regardless whether or not you give them credit!
Using a bit of common sense probably would of prevented this situation we are in!

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
hmm did you share my datafile links or did you re-up UC sets and videos?

nolo11

But did you see the links elsewhere or just heard about issues?
Maybe the owner is here or someone helped him giving the link.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
But did you see the links elsewhere or just heard about issues?
Maybe the owner is here or someone helped him giving the link.
I won't reveal why I am sure someone posted the UC sets and videos elsewhere, it's a matter of security for people who helped me with that material.
btw: sorry for "accusing" you before, it was a misunderstanding.

SAN

nolo11

I won't reveal why I am sure someone posted the UC sets and videos elsewhere, it's a matter of security for people who helped me with that material.
btw: sorry for "accusing" you before, it was a misunderstanding.

SAN
No worries, I was unclear.
So that is a good thing, that means this guy did bad but we can fix that from here.