The Ultimate Collection - VIDEOS

nuttymax

"its as if a million voices all cried out at once", sad it has to end this way, thanks for the ride San and other worthy souls that helped the cause.

Rodzila

HI SAN.
Do you have any chance of finding the one who posted the links so we can return enjoying your posts?
is there any way to make requests through private or something so you can find out immediately who is posting your stuff?

Thanks again for all the videos so far.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
HI SAN.
Do you have any chance of finding the one who posted the links so we can return enjoying your posts?
is there any way to make requests through private or something so you can find out immediately who is posting your stuff?

Thanks again for all the videos so far.
I won't ask someone else to risk his ass for me and you, at the moment the possibility of uploading Ultimate Collection material isn't contemplated

nuttymax

It has been a long wait to even get a hint of anything close to a slip from a Kari set or video, and it is a shame that one person can end a good run, especially as it was looking better with each set/video... but if there was only one true quality of a Kari Sweets fan, it would be patience...

Metzg3r

I won't reveal why I am sure someone posted the UC sets and videos elsewhere, it's a matter of security for people who helped me with that material.
btw: sorry for "accusing" you before, it was a misunderstanding.

SAN
its the internet, isnt it somehow possible, IF you know where it got posted, to find out from who, getting ip n shit to find the bonerkiller? well sure, many uses proxys n shit, but people who use proxys usually also know how hard it is to get such content, and not just randomly giving it away..

Regards M.

drjack123

It seems like Phad has disappeared. Last update to the site was June 10th. Since their site seems to be dead, can someone post the last few updates? I guess the good news is that we haven't really missed much except for 2 or 3 updates.

cactuz

if Phad disappeared I don't see any good on that... he was releasing the good stuff of Kari. With him gone, there is a chance that we will not get more of Kari :(

dabylduya

Phad have busy week. He tell that on another forum, tell his schedule, everything out in open. He release spank me daddy video for father day. Saturday is 4th July so expect something soon for that.

dabylduya

Phad say release a new "American Girl" set. Original HD have 99 pictures, new have nearly 300. Phad say 'there are some amazing finds here. I think you're going to be happy'.

Guess some be happier than others.:(