The Ultimate Collection - VIDEOS

I'm not guilty, I always credit people when use their links, so it can't be my fault.
You should made warnings to not use your links elsewhere, even if that is a bit too late.
You should never repost other people's links. Especially links posted on a private forum or club like this one. All you end up doing is increasing the likelihood that the links will be reported and deleted. Depending on the file host, you could end up causing the uploader to lose his entire account. Plus, a lot of sites, like MPL, for example, mark their sets so they know which member the set came from. So you could also cause them to lose their membership to the site as well.

Still sound like a good idea?

nolo11

Hey, yes, it still sounds like a good idea when you have this kind of topic on your own forum:
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/next-holy-grail-vid.2319523/page-4#post-7509234
I personally have my own holy grails, that means I would love someone to repost something I'm looking for since the beginnings of WWW.
Also you take example of MPL, it is a joke as their are bunches of links to their sets everyday, on forums you don't even need a login to see their.
And if I need something to not be repost, I warn people to not do it. And I know posters asking their name to be post with their links, you like it or not.
That written, I am not stupid enough to repost links when it sounds obvious it would be a pain for the poster. Nor in a private part of a forum.
regards(sorry for my english).

MPL is still posted for a few reasons:

1. The sets came from a cracked account, so the person doesn't care if the account is banned or not.
2. The poster took the time to strip out any identifying markers before posting the sets. I know a couple of people who do this.
3. The person had no idea the sets were marked and just posted them in ignorance. Then paid the price for it.
4. The person downloaded them from one of the above scenarios and then reposted them.

#4 is probably the most common. And often it's the same person robo-posting them on every forum they can find.

The bottom line is, don't repost other people's links. It's always better to upload the content yourself. Then you start to appreciate just how much time some of us spend doing this. And 99% of the time, the site owner will have no idea where it came from. It's the 1% you have to worry about and respect.

engcivil88

I will try to upload two more videos tonight but as my internet is a bit slow, I can't promise it but I will try to have at least another one up by morning.

nolo11

The bottom line is, don't repost other people's links. It's always better to upload the content yourself. Then you start to appreciate just how much time some of us spend doing this. And 99% of the time, the site owner will have no idea where it came from. It's the 1% you have to worry about and respect.
Anyway, As I am a bad member, I use the free dl from datafile. That means I need 8 hours to dl the above file, so I won't copy it anywhere else o_O

VolponView

Hey, yes, it still sounds like a good idea when you have this kind of topic on your own forum
Re-uploading a fuck tape or something from a cam girl or from a fly by night web model is worlds apart from a site with lots of security built into their content like KS. This is why I think the KT SO Zip 13 is impossible to find. It's prob tagged in some way to show who originally got it and people don't want to lose their access to the site. Which I don't blame them a bit. And if truth be known, that is prob what happened here. Someone got screwed from someone sharing one too many times.
But if it's shown that you re-posted content from here in the club, your ass needs to be thrown out. We are all lucky to be in here and it sounds like you take that for granted. I'm gonna say you prob just posted links rather than even bothering to re-up them yourself. If that's the case, you need to not only be thrown out of here but banned from KK as well.
Pisses me off when people spend time and money to share content with others that have the same interests, all to have it come crashing down for someone's careless, stupid actions.
Sometimes idiots need to be made an example of to show others not to do stupid stuff.

nolo11

I'm gonna say you prob just posted links rather than even bothering to re-up them yourself. If that's the case, you need to not only be thrown out of here but banned from KK as well.
Pisses me off when people spend time and money to share content with others that have the same interests, all to have it come crashing down for someone's careless, stupid actions.
Sometimes idiots need to be made an example of to show others not to do stupid stuff.
Geez, do you still write that I've shared the links somewhere else?
And do you add that I am the idiot here?
And what about you? Why, one month after I've already cleared the situation explaining that I didn't, you come and target me again?
You try to teach me how hard it is to post but did you ever post something on this board?
Leave me alone asshole.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
please everybody moderate language, there's no need to offend, we're all adults!

SAN

VolponView

you still write that I've shared the links
You give the impression that you do. Not me.
As I am a bad member, I use the free dl from datafile. so I won't copy it anywhere else o_O
And do you add that I am the idiot here?
No. I said "
Sometimes idiots need to be made an example of
Seems like you have a guilty conscience. I didn't attach your name to this statement. I said it in general terms.
one month after I've already cleared the situation
Don't think so, the post I quoted was on: nolo11 Jul 6, 2015
That was last Monday.
You try to teach me how hard it is to post but did you ever post something on this board?
Yes

nolo11

You even didn't read the board correctly and you come and write shit.
I like it in the movies when the guilty guy comes and accuses someone else to avoid the suspicion.
Well done.

VolponView

You even didn't read the board correctly and you come and write shit.
I like it in the movies when the guilty guy comes and accuses someone else to avoid the suspicion.
Well done.
Yea, I totally read this wrong.
I'm not guilty, I always credit people when use their links, so it can't be my fault.
You should made warnings to not use your links elsewhere, even if that is a bit too late.
"Credit" given or not, never post someone else's links. When saying "even if that is a bit too late", tells me that is exactly what you did.

I'm done with this and you. I have made my point.