The Ultimate Collection

grooks

How in the world did you get in here with a total of 3 posts since you joined ?!?
Can't speak for him, but all my posts outside of this thread were in Madden's section. When it changed last year every post vanished. I'm not pretending I was posting a lot, but it's something that could have happened. There were also Kari threads I would post in before this was Kitty, but there's no history of that anymore. I think stuff was lost at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

Can't speak for him, but all my posts outside of this thread were in Madden's section. When it changed last year every post vanished. I'm not pretending I was posting a lot, but it's something that could have happened. There were also Kari threads I would post in before this was Kitty, but there's no history of that anymore. I think stuff was lost at some point.
I guess that could have happened. I just get skeptical when I see a very low post number. That's usually how the best threads/posts get nuked all the time, newbs sharing stuff they shouldn't be sharing

Josepha

Hey guys ! It's been a long time lol Just wanted to know if someone has seen last Kari video at the beach and if it's a bad, good, nice, great one ? :)

lizardboy74

They update the site loosely twice a month. And yeah, there are very real slips these days. These slips last longer than 2 or 3 frames. Not every update is gold. But plenty are. K2 had a few good glimpses. Bedroom Booty had some good ones. Green Bikini is a keeper as well. And the newest one, Shower Cyclone is pretty decent.

So yeah. Worth the price, especially if you haven't subbed in a while. I generally subscribe for a month, cancel, wait 6 months or so, then resub. And since the dude doesn't clear out older content, the price is fantastic for all of that. :)