The Ultimate Collection

Sithkahn

It's more that webmaster only has a finite amount of updates to put out and sure as hell is taking his time to milk monthly payments before they run out. It'll probably be another 2 years before he "finds" any good shit. That whole site is just a scam at this point.

grooks

It's more that webmaster only has a finite amount of updates to put out and sure as hell is taking his time to milk monthly payments before they run out. It'll probably be another 2 years before he "finds" any good shit. That whole site is just a scam at this point.
No matter how infrequent you feel the updates are, there have still been updates. bondglue's point is those updates aren't making their way here.

FearBoner

Anyone who doesn't want to be banned from the site after paying the subscription fee is not posting here,or anywhere.I wouldn't expect someone else to risk their ass for you anymore.

bondglue

I'm not sure exactly where I said I was expecting someone else to risk their posterior end for my sake, but sure. Whatever flies your boat.

suppoon420

Why not just sign up? $30 and you can download everything for yourself. Cancel the membership after a month, wait 6 months, or a year, rinse, repeat.

And FearBoner's right. Nobody's posting because the security on the site is pretty individualized and nobody wants to get banned. There may be a good samaritan somewhere who eventually decides to post, but he's likely a one and done poster if he does it.

FearBoner

If Phad put as much effort into posting updates as he does security,it might actually be worth joining his sites.

FearBoner

All you have to do is save $2.35 for the next 12 months and you will be able to join and download the 4 updates Phad will have provided during that time.

IveGotKrabs

Can anyone tell me what the additional authorization consists of? I've heard text on your phone which is fine with me but I've also read that he wants a lot more personal details as well which is not ok with me. Probably just trolls or sarcasm info but not knowing exactly what the requirements are is what's stopping me getting a membership. It would be easy for him to say what the requirements are instead of "Access to Ultimate collection requires additional authorization."

imalutzer

before you pay you see whats listed, after signed up you have to have a working number (not google voice or skype etc) and thats the usual freak out part

mookieboy

Can anyone tell me what the additional authorization consists of? I've heard text on your phone which is fine with me but I've also read that he wants a lot more personal details as well which is not ok with me. Probably just trolls or sarcasm info but not knowing exactly what the requirements are is what's stopping me getting a membership. It would be easy for him to say what the requirements are instead of "Access to Ultimate collection requires additional authorization."
You need to provide a number to recieve a text message... It's sort of like a 2-factor authorization thing.

swagshag

Someone got the last pics, they look really nippy lol
Save your money. Just looked through every one of the 170 photos in the most recent set. Not a single slip or anything revealing - can't tell where the fingers end and the breasts begin.

Cancelled my account. Ultimate Collection is a sham.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
ok, as long as it's impossible for me to upload Kari Ultimate Collection stuff (and you all know the reason why) I would like to use this space, aka this Club, to share different material which will get deleted fast if I'll upload on the "free" board sections.
To begin I have a Carlotta Champagne site rip (so it's still Phad-related material, LOL) which I'd like to share here, I also have modelg-abe material but I can't share inside kk because she's banned here, so if you are interested just use conversation and I will share in private.
So, first of all, let me know if anyone's interested in Carlotta material ;)

xbruce

Not sure how the security works on kari vids.. but recently a guy from Brazil released a script which seeks, reencodes the video with the logo blured. ¨(by logo I mean the code that could be used to track the video) It works even if the code moves around the screen...
Its on https://github.com/euroncrowseye/dynamic-delogo/

Last edited by a moderator: