The Ultimate Collection

VolponView

ok, VolponView been faster than me :p
sorry guys I've been sick so I had no time for my uploadings, hope you all enjoyed what VolponView shared
it's ok for me ;)
Your health is way more important than this stuff. Get well soon my friend.
And, Happy New Year :)

gregkn

can someone please tell me......by joining her website, do members get access to all ultimate collection sets, or is there an extra charge?

VolponView

can someone please tell me......by joining her website, do members get access to all ultimate collection sets, or is there an extra charge?
The Ultimate Collection comes with a sub to the site. You just need to use your phone for a confirmation number. You put in your phone number in the members section then it sends you a text with a number. You need that number to gain access to the Collection. From what I have heard, it wont work with a $20 throw away phone or internet phone number. I don't know how all that works.

alonsomendez

If i were you I wouldnt pay just yet..All sets have pretty shitty (we hate skinny kari!) except for the spank sets which are already in the group..So I would hold on to my money

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
The Ultimate Collection comes with a sub to the site. You just need to use your phone for a confirmation number. You put in your phone number in the members section then it sends you a text with a number. You need that number to gain access to the Collection. From what I have heard, it wont work with a $20 throw away phone or internet phone number. I don't know how all that works.
I confirm, it doesn't work with internet phone number :D

gregkn

i appreciate all the pointers and advice.....i will hold off for now....i have been a member twice in the past....love the girl, but would love to see more.....plus all the sets in this thread are down (not asking for a reup) and i need to start building my collection again......

If you do pay, you should sure as hell cancel before it renews. When he first started he was trying to do one a week... that slowed down to like 2 a month... then zero one month... now its just whenever he feels like it, I guess. I'm glad he's putting out the content but his business ethics and general attitude are shitty.

But hey... good thing he made that upcoming calendar for all his sites that hasn't been updated since October.

bondglue

Oh come on, it can't be THIS dead... It's been 4 months since last... anything. It can't be so well secured that he'd have like individual watermark that identifies the source of leaks...