The Ultimate Collection

teshticle

Someone was sharing the exclusive links provided generously by SAN, so the sanctity of this group was compromised.

That said, the recent Leather and Chains set looks really good. I'm hoping someone posts it somewhere on the internet, haha.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
ok, just give me a few days and I'll post the links here (I have stuff inside my uploading queue which comes first ;))

Sly_Fry

I still have a bunch of the sets/vids that have been posted. If reups are needed, and allowed...I wouldn't mind doing so.

Vball

Anyone seen any of the new picture sets anywhere??? The last one looked interesting. I think it is called "Love Is"

VolponView

I still have a bunch of the sets/vids that have been posted. If reups are needed, and allowed...I wouldn't mind doing so.
Go for it. I haven't found anything new in months other than the two I just posted. I've been curious if anything good has come out.

Sly_Fry

I can up them in the next few days, although I don't know if there is really anything "new" here, it's mainly stuff that has been posted. But I don't mind re-uploading them for those that may have missed them.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
ok, VolponView been faster than me :p
sorry guys I've been sick so I had no time for my uploadings, hope you all enjoyed what VolponView shared

I can up them in the next few days, although I don't know if there is really anything "new" here, it's mainly stuff that has been posted. But I don't mind re-uploading them for those that may have missed them.
it's ok for me ;)