The Ultimate Collection

WilsonHoncho

I found a torrent of The American Girl set here: http://paperplanes.co/site/american-girl-ultimate-collection-t10898804.html

I'm still downloading at the moment but the few pictures that have finished seem legit. When it's done I can zip it up and put it on a file sharing site if people don't want to use the torrent. I've got pretty slow internet so it will take awhile. My download ETA is currently 3hrs or so.

EDIT:

Looks like engcivil got it back up while I was typing. Offer still stands though.

WilsonHoncho

Here's a re-up of American Girl.

I think this goes without saying now but please don't share this link anywhere else. This took ages to upload and I'd rather not do it again anytime soon. Feel free to download and re-up wherever you want but don't spread this link around.

11-19--01-07--21-03.rar

Links Dead.
Not even sure if it's worth re-upping. They got to this one within hours. Anybody got any ideas as to how they're finding out about them so quick?

Last edited by a moderator:

dabylduya

Anybody got any ideas as to how they're finding out about them so quick?
Same sets & movies suddenly be posted everywhere, many sites, many fourms, past 2 days. Phad got organization. Feel sure he have people always check upload sites all times. Question is, if only posted in Club here, how long would link last?

imalutzer

I would assume a link posted in a secure club wouldn't be reported and would stay up as long as the uploader kept it up. The fact that the links inside this "secure" club are needing to be re-upped means that it might not be that secure?

But maybe Phad and others can somehow get secure uploads taken down a way that I don't know?

IveGotKrabs

Well since all of Sans are still up as far as I know, these new links being posted in here must be the same links being posted at other forums so when someone finds it there and reports it, it's gone for us too since it's the same link. Just my guess

WilsonHoncho

My link was uploaded by me and I never posted it anywhere else. It was taken down in about four hours. I wonder if maybe SAN has a premium account with datafile and that somehow makes a difference.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
heya, I have been away for personal reasons but now I'm back... and it seems I missed the new KS material :(
My links haven't been reported and I've posted them here only, don't know why only yours have been deleted :confused:. Being premium with datafile isn't the reason, if a DMCA notice is sent they have to take down the file before getting in trouble, so I really haven't the answer.

Anyway I know it can be a pain in the ass for you, but if you can send me the American Girl picset it will be apreciated.

SAN

WilsonHoncho

Just started a new upload, San. It takes quite awhile but I'll send you the link in a PM when it's done or in the morning if I fall asleep before it finishes.

WilsonHoncho

He seems to be pretty consistent about getting at least two updates out per month and just released an Ultimate Collection of Touchdown Tease today.