Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Medical Research Gone Wrong

Do you have any idea how many men write me asking for this? I get hundreds of emails with desperate pleas to help with this fantasy, this obsession, this lust for an impossible scenario that consumes their waking thoughts and torments them them in their dreams. Just like you these kind sweet men long to be tiny. They want nothing more than to somehow be shrunken to just a few inches tall, no bigger than youngster's toy soldier, and to become the property of a beautiful woman. Some of them desire to be abused, humiliated, used for her sexual gratification. Others just yearn to be held, adored and treated the way one would a pet. In extreme cases the fellow even want's to be eaten by her, swallowed whole or chewed up in the hot wet warmth of her lovely mouth...

8mn 6s / 163 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Kitzi Klown - Naughty roommate punishment

I come home to find that my trap for my NAUGHTY roommate, Doug, worked. I KNEW he was going through my panties and now my shrinking trap worked! I walk in on him still in my panties. I scold him for being a terrible roommate, a very BAD noodle. I'm going to steal his credit card to buy all new panties, and then I will end him! But first... first I will tease him. I show off my luscious clown curves, so much larger than life now that Dougie-boo is so itty-bitty. I know he can't control himself in the presence of my face, body, feet, legs, and especially my clown booty in these shiny leggings. I have fun putting my newly shrunken roommate in my leggings and s.m.othering him in my chest. Eventually he will be put out of his misery... but first we're going to have some fun!

10mn 45s / 445 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

The Hide and Seek Game ft. Giantesses Codi Vore & Summer Hart

Today you get to play a game of hide and seek with two extremely sexy giantesses! Codi takes you around the room and tries to hide you in different places while Summer counts down from 30 - you end up getting placed by Codi next to the TV in the living room while she tells you to be quite then Codi runs and hides behind the sofa. Summer finishes counting then looks around the room for you and Codi. She can't find you because of how small you are so walks right past you multiple times. Then finally Summer finds Codi behind the couch - Codi then helps Summer by telling her hot or cold to find your tiny little body - you are so small she would have never found you!

6mn 5s / 449 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

In Katka's Dollhouse

This is in fact my favorite clip, not sure why I have not included it before!

Katka has you cought in her dollhouse, and she - covered only by her hot pants - loves teasing you, dancing in front of the house and carrying the house with you in it around.

This has fantastic and extreme POV views and is a must for lovers of bare breasts, butts, high heels as well as bare feet!

Get it!!

7mn 4s / 136 Mb / mp4 / 1920x960

Tinkoff

SmilesofSally - Pervy Boy Shrinking For Giantess Step Mom

You have this problem, every time you get horny you shrink! This time you got sooo horny for your step-mommy that you shrunk to the size of a teeny tiny bug. She doesn't know you are there, but secretly you are in the dirty laundry sniffing her panties and looking up at her. When she calls your father on the phone and has phone sex while playing with her hairy pussy you watch the whole thing until she catches you! Step-mommy scolds you for being such a disgusting perv, but then she feels bad for you because you will never be able to have sex without being squished. So step-mommy lets you crawl across her naked body: in her hairy armpits, down her belly, in her ass crack, and in her hairy bush. But you get lost in the pubes! Mommy can't find you and you look up at her while she has sex with her husband. All is good until you drown in his big cum load!

33mn 25s / 1.91 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Alyssa Reece - Your Struggle Makes Me Cum

Umm...oh yeah...please don't stop...please keep writhing and thrashing under me. I don't know if I can but I'll try to describe how amazing it feels. Have you ever been with a lover who you completely and totally dominate? Someone you own and use sexually like some sort of fuck toy? Well that's what you're like to me. When I grind my tight, young, giant pussy on your tiny body it's going to make me moan like a red light district whore. And I'm going to use this beautiful twat to torture you until you scream like a slaughter house hog...how does that sound? How does me abusing you and hurting you with my pussy sound to you? Judging by your hard cock I think it sounds wonderful to you. Good...there's nothing I love more than a willing participate.

8mn 14s / 243 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

3 Days with Becky

This video is about what it is like to be Becky's tiny pet. It covers 3 days. you are kept ina Dollhouse first 2 days but after you tried to escape you had to be put in a cage, Becky does allot of Booty Play as well a good amount of feet play and of course thier is plenty of handheld scenes, YOu also climb herhair and exploe her body. She kisses you and lastly she takes you out and plays with you more and sticks you in her pussy legs first and you are looking at her from under her panties as she gets off on your legs moving around. She then slobbers kisses all over you. This video is very long. 40minutes.

40mn 40s / 720 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720