Ugotitflauntit lost/removed sets request

bigglesto

The missing sets likely include more of these images, if anyone has them please share

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME5UU8K
Derek took multiple shoots in different lingerie/bikini/dresses for all three, they each have solo photos in the red bikini for instance.

I have pretty much given up on seeing them, the sets were only up for less than a fortnight before being removed - I checked through the Wayback Machine which is how I got the preview photos to begin with.

Derek took multiple shoots in different lingerie/bikini/dresses for all three, they each have solo photos in the red bikini for instance.

I have pretty much given up on seeing them, the sets were only up for less than a fortnight before being removed - I checked through the Wayback Machine which is how I got the preview photos to begin with.
I was just about to post saying the same thing. The only option you have is to somehow get Derek to post them but he seems incredibly resistant to doing it.

I'm glad this thread has resurfaced, has any of you posted these pictures on other forums? Surely someone downloaded the original 11121 and 11122 when they were live
I've never seen these photos or a similar thread on other forums. If you find any let me know please. I bought my first ugotitflauntit sub to see those sets and they were taken down the day before. I was pretty gutted but expected them to resurface at some point. Never happened.

Do you guys know if any other photos of Scarlett and Friends were ever posted? The girls in that are another group of Surrey girls and only one actually got topless in the sets uploaded.

bigglesto

Do you guys know if any other photos of Scarlett and Friends were ever posted? The girls in that are another group of Surrey girls and only one actually got topless in the sets uploaded.
There is no follow-up set, Scarlett was the only girl to get her own page. ugotitflauntit.com/tour/sets.php?id=690

tgunn88

I had these sets and may still have the scherelle red bikini ones and the lingerie ones. I had 2x hannah topless and alex had loads of pics.

Why wont derek show them? I knew all 3 girls at one point and had folders of pics from fb etc as there's some teasers all over attached to their names...

Anyone else has others of these or other surrey girls get in touch and i can root around but no promises.

I had these sets and may still have the scherelle red bikini ones and the lingerie ones. I had 2x hannah topless and alex had loads of pics.

Why wont derek show them? I knew all 3 girls at one point and had folders of pics from fb etc as there's some teasers all over attached to their names...

Anyone else has others of these or other surrey girls get in touch and i can root around but no promises.
If you could actually find some Hannah topless ones you would really make my day. I've been looking for them for years now.

tomo23

Please share the red bikini set and the lingerie set of Scherelle if you still have them.

Never knew there were topless pictures of Hannah. Please also share if you have them still. Cheers!

bigglesto

The photo of Scherelle @Jaybobby shared reminded me that I had it saved. Can’t remember where it came from though. Shows there must me more out there.
Alex also had a ModelMayhem page which is long gone, I cannot remember the exact name but it was something like AlexRainbow.

Where did the photo of Hannah come from? I do not recognise the file name format, when was the file on your HD created/saved? It is so small compared to this one:

tgunn88

You're gonna have to give me a few days to fish these out but might be best done privately. Ill try and put up here.

Any other surrey/guildford girls anyone knows/likes/has ?

tgunn88

I know Hannah had her modelmayhem page hannahmodel1 but I'm pretty sure its either gone or private now but there were 2x of the topless ones she self published there

Jaybobby

Alex also had a ModelMayhem page which is long gone, I cannot remember the exact name but it was something like AlexRainbow.

Where did the photo of Hannah come from? I do not recognise the file name format, when was the file on your HD created/saved? It is so small compared to this one:
Do you have more from this set?

tgunn88

Sorry for delay gents, will be back in uk soon. I guess if this thread stays alive and enough gets spoken/posted am happy to root around and share also

There was a whole couple of folders of them but cant seem to find the right links which is f.... annoying

Sorry for delay gents, will be back in uk soon. I guess if this thread stays alive and enough gets spoken/posted am happy to root around and share also

There was a whole couple of folders of them but cant seem to find the right links which is f.... annoying
The thread is alive and well my friend but I've posted the only thing I have that wasn't already posted.