Ugotitflauntit lost/removed sets request

dt1982

Update to the original enquiry - I have found a bunch of the Vicki pictures, but still no more from “Lora” or “Sabrina”. If anyone has these sets, which I’m sure someone somewhere does, I’d be indebted for this.
Regarding the Surrey girls, I think I have a few sets from them. I’ll have a look a bit later when I’m at my computer. Having spoken to Derek through his onlyfans and bimgirls pages, the rest of the sets were removed because idiots doxxed and then harassed the girls, to the point where they had to get the police involved. Shame that the brain dead ruin it for the ones who just want to enjoy them!

bigglesto

Update to the original enquiry - I have found a bunch of the Vicki pictures, but still no more from “Lora” or “Sabrina”. If anyone has these sets, which I’m sure someone somewhere does, I’d be indebted for this.
I sent you a link for the Sabrina - Set 1 years ago, no? I do not have any record of more Sabrina sets, despite the name suggesting so.

I see Lora 10183 and Laura 10205, neither of which I have. Also what is the set number for Vicki? I know of (but do not have the sets) 9037 Vikki and 9041 Vikki and Friends but nothing with Vicki.

If we are back to discussing sets other than 11121 and 11122, finding 14019 Jo and Friends is at the very top of my list.

dt1982

I sent you a link for the Sabrina - Set 1 years ago, no? I do not have any record of more Sabrina sets, despite the name suggesting so.

I see Lora 10183 and Laura 10205, neither of which I have. Also what is the set number for Vicki? I know of (but do not have the sets) 9037 Vikki and 9041 Vikki and Friends but nothing with Vicki.

If we are back to discussing sets other than 11121 and 11122, finding 14019 Jo and Friends is at the very top of my list.
I do have Sabrina set 1, plus some other pics derek posted on the OF/BIM page, but was looking for the released sets 2 and 3 from the website.
Not sure what set number vicki would be, but I’m guessing really low, as she was (I believe) one of the first girls to pose. I’ve seen 9037 and 9041, and it is not either of them.
I’ve not seen any other pics from the Lora set (she also did another previously, I think the number was 10101 or something like that) and I have not seen that either. Any more pics of her would be appreciated.
Re the Surrey girls sets, I think I have 11118, 11119, 11120, and 11123 or 11124. I don’t have 21 or 22 either unfortunately.
I will have a look tonight regarding 14019 Jo and friends for you.

bigglesto

I do have Sabrina set 1, plus some other pics derek posted on the OF/BIM page, but was looking for the released sets 2 and 3 from the website.
Not sure what set number vicki would be, but I’m guessing really low, as she was (I believe) one of the first girls to pose. I’ve seen 9037 and 9041, and it is not either of them.
I’ve not seen any other pics from the Lora set (she also did another previously, I think the number was 10101 or something like that) and I have not seen that either. Any more pics of her would be appreciated.
Re the Surrey girls sets, I think I have 11118, 11119, 11120, and 11123 or 11124. I don’t have 21 or 22 either unfortunately.
I will have a look tonight regarding 14019 Jo and friends for you.
Sabrina - Set numbers 14040 and 14066 I have no record of.
Vicki - 8023 and 9016 are blank in my list.
Lora - Set 10101 is blank in my list. I do not have a definitive title for 10183 so they could be Set 1 and Set 2 respectively.

I might have a go on the Wayback to see what info I can find on these. I have two tiny photos of Catrina and Phina which are from two of the sets 11125, 11128 and 11130.

dt1982

Sabrina - Set numbers 14040 and 14066 I have no record of.
Vicki - 8023 and 9016 are blank in my list.
Lora - Set 10101 is blank in my list. I do not have a definitive title for 10183 so they could be Set 1 and Set 2 respectively.

I might have a go on the Wayback to see what info I can find on these. I have two tiny photos of Catrina and Phina which are from two of the sets 11125, 11128 and 11130.
I have Sabrina set 14036, however I think there was a shorter set released before, wayback machine has it logged here - WBM Sabrina, but I remember she did about 3 sets, including one at her villa/house where I'm pretty sure she went full nude.

The Vicki I am looking for is this one shown here Vicki (the blonde girl on the right, above where it says "Special launch price)"

If you have anything at all of these, I'd appreciate it massively.

I also don't have the set you were looking for (14019 Jo and friends), sorry.

uiom999

Has anyone finally found topless pictures of Hannah?

Someone here mentioned having them.

It would be good if the topic didn't die.

Has anyone finally found topless pictures of Hannah?

Someone here mentioned having them.

It would be good if the topic didn't die.
I've been looking for a long time, people have mentioned having them on the site but no one has ever shared unfortunately.

dt1982

I think Derek posted one to his OF page when that was running, but if I recall correctly, it was from behind, and nothing was really visible.
If anyone has anything better than that, or the original sets, I'd love to see them.

pierejean

I created a list of all the sets I've heard of :
- the white ones are the ones I own
- the orange are the one for which I own at least a photo (often the one(s) they publish as a teaser)
- the red are the one for which I have nothing

If you could contribute to turn my orange white or my red orange, that would be perfect ;
if you have some missing info (such as dates) or find any errors, it would be nice to tell me as well.

Here's the file : https://k2s.cc/file/67aee27a11ac1/Ugotitflauntit_List.xlsx

Jaybobby

Sorry for delay gents, will be back in uk soon. I guess if this thread stays alive and enough gets spoken/posted am happy to root around and share also

There was a whole couple of folders of them but cant seem to find the right links which is f.... annoying
This collection on the left is probably the missing everyone's missing... I believe tgunn is the only person to have seen them

priceb4

Did anyone ever have any luck regarding finding the lost sets of the surrey girls? Not seen much about on any forum ?

I know its gutting, it was hannah that i wanted most problem is how long its been now i guess
The issue was that some cunt tried to blackmail/abuse Hannah with the nude photos that were released. Derek never released any others and deleted that one from his site pretty much immediately. It was never shared on any forums as far as I'm aware so it exists but only for those who saved it at the time. Many of which (as you suggested) would have deleted it by now.