Teens Young girls with adult men

revodrink

Haley Reed - A Daughters First Love / 1080p

Scene One: The First Time

Daughter is the bed resting in a darkened bedroom wearing only t-shirt and boy-shorts. Wasted Father comes in and stands next to her bed. Startled Daughter bolts upright in bed and pulls covers up to her chin and asks tentatively and fearfully, "What's the matter Dad?" Father slurs and says, "My little girl, my beautiful little girl." and staggers towards her. He strokes her hair and leans over to kiss her. She pulls away and starts to look scared. He gets on the bed; unbuckles & unzips his pants, gets on top of her, pulls down the covers, while trying to kiss her on the mouth, when he gets to covers down, he pulls off her panties and t-shirt and screws her. A tear forms and runs down her cheek as she struggles and tries to push him off, and begs the whole time. The is her first time and it hurts when he enters her.

Scene Two: Stripping for Daddy

Daughter is standing in the middle of the living room in blur jeans and t-shirt, shaking and crying. She says, "Daddy, please..." He gently tells her to undress. Repeat a couple of times until she relents and strips. She stands there for a moment fully nude. He has her bend over the couch. He tells her to spread her legs, when she hesitates, he shouts, "SPREAD YOUR LEGS!" He undoes his pants and lets them drop to the floor and gets on top of her and screws her. She cries & begs etc..

Scene Three: Stroking her Hair

Haley and her Dad are sitting on the couch. He's stroking her hair. He doesn't speak but takes her hand and tries to place it on his crotch. She starts crying and tries to pull it away but he forces it down on his crotch and forces her to rub his dick through his pants. He, holding her hand with his forces her to unzip his pants and start masturbating him while holding her hair in his other hand. After she masturbates him for minute he starts forcing her head down on his dick and to start giving him head. He lays his head back with eyes closed while she gives him head and fucks her on the couch. When he cums, he lets her go and leaves the room. Haley is left with a face full of cum...

Scene Four: Peeping Daddy

Haley peaks her head out of the shower, she looks around and nervously asks, "Is anyone there?" She pauses, turns to walk down the hallway and runs right into the Father. He pushes her down on the bed, grabs her by the face and starts kissing her hard, she tries to push him off, her towel falls off. He pulls out his pecker, shoves it in her around the face with it and then forces her to give him a blowjob and fucks her on the bed. He cums all over her face and then rubs the cum in her face with it. He leaves her in the bed crying.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus

00:47:06 | 1.03 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download Haley Reed - A Daughters First Love 1080p.mp4(1.03 GB)

revodrink

Ailya - Sweetie lifts skirt to make man focus on her
New!!! 17.01.2020

Description:
It can be a real problem when lovers have different ideas on spending an evening. Tired man wants to relax in his favorite armchair when watching his favorite sports game but a hot smoking chick stands in his way. He tells her to move because he wants to turn on TV but she stands in front of him and shows her beautiful legs. She asks him if there is something better that TV and lifts her skirt even higher to bare her pussy. Finally the man stops his attempts to watch a game and focuses on playing with her naughty babe.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Old and Young, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Shaved, Bit Tits

00:33:59 | 1.97 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download ogy.20.01.17.aiya.mp4(1.97 GB)

revodrink

Disciplined Stepdaughter Dick Down

Pig tailed fantasy chick Lily Glee has our stud going absolutely gaga for her. But when he shows up with a love letter, her stepdad does not like what he sees. The jealous guy drags her inside and forbids her to see boys. As far as this perv is concerned, the only guy she can have is him! He bends her over on his desk and slaps her pussy aggressively before punishing her with his girthy dong. He pulls her pigtails while he fucks her cunt from behind, making her moan and squirm with every stroke. Then, he fills her mouth with sticky cream. Looks like Lily still got a serving of cock after all.

Thumbnails:

00:35:48 | 1.53 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

Download Disciplined Stepdaughter Dick Down.mp4(1.53 GB)

revodrink

Meana Wolf in Let Me Daddy

Ryan is frustrated by his new stepdaughter's lack of concern over spending money. Whether it's running up the electric bill or taking two hour showers, she's pushed him to his breaking point. When he confronts her after one of these historic showers one afternoon he gets more than he bargained for when she drops her towel revealing her completely naked, tight little body to him. Suddenly he forgets exactly why he's mad at her as he pulls her into him and licks her sweet little cunt. He throws her down onto the bed, laps at her cunt, and indulges in the best sex he's enjoyed in years. Before long, he's exploding his load all over her creamy white skin.

Thumbnails:

00:35:29 | 2.03 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download Meana Wolf in Let Me Daddy.mp4(2.03 GB)

revodrink

Daddy My Tits Are Bigger And I Want You To Play With Them - Anastasia Rose

Dear Diary,

Last week I noticed my bras were fitting a lot tighter than normal. After checking a few outfits I went to get Daddys opinion. He was relaxing on the couch but as soon as I mentioned my tits I had his full attention.

I took off my bra and Daddy started sucking my nipples. Next thing you know my tits are wrapped around Daddys cock and in my mouth. By then I was so horny I had to have Daddy inside me.

I straddled his cock and he sucked my tits while I rode him. Daddy made me cum several times before he finally came. When he did it was the biggest load he ever blew and it almost covered my tits. I guess Daddy likes my tits even more now that they're bigger!!

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob

00:14:23 | 243 MB | avi , 848x480

Download Daddy My Tits Are Bigger And I Want You To Play With Them - Anastasia Rose.avi(243.25 MB)

revodrink

Cheaters Never Prosper
Starring: Scarlett Mae, Dick Chibbles
01-21-2020

Video Description:
CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER
Cheating Wife Must Fuck Father-In-Law In Exchange For His Silence

SCENE OPENS to Melanie (Scarlett Mae) arriving at her father-in-law's house in preparation for a family dinner. Stephen (Dick Chibbles) warmly greets her, although there seems to be a little something off. He's a bit antsy as he inquires why Melanie has been avoiding his calls the last few days. Melanie insists that she's started taking acting classes, but Stephen starts zeroing in on her. If that's the case, then why did Stephen's buddy say he saw her leaving a hotel the other night?
The jig is up and Melanie tearfully admits that she's been cheating on her husband. She doesn't WANT to hurt her sweet husband but she's compelled to live life on the edge. She promises that she'll never do it again, but Stephen isn't convinced. In fact, Stephen darkly admits that he only wishes that Melanie had cheated with HIM. He'd always had a thing for Melanie... Now, if Melanie doesn't want him going to his son about her transgressions, she'll have to give herself to Stephen.

Melanie is shocked that her own father-in-law would turn on her in such a way. Yet, for as disgusted as she is, she's not ready to come clean to her husband about her misdoings. As Stephen slips behind her and starts running his hands slowly over her breasts, she makes her choice and gives in...

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow

00:40:51 | 1.65 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download puretaboo.20.01.21.scarlett.mae.cheaters.never.prosper.mp4(1.65 GB)

revodrink

Megan Holly - Cumming Inside My Step Daughter - S4:E1
Jan 21, 2020

Megan Holly sneaks into her parents' room to borrow her mom's yoga mat. She also takes the opportunity to snoop and finds her mom's dildo. She gets caught in the act by her stepdad, Marcus London, so she decides to double down and tell him he looks sexy in his business suit. Instead of leaving, Megan stares at her daddy while feeling up her camel toe. Then she slides one hand into her leggings while the other strokes her titties and pierced nipples. Before Marcus can catch Megan in the act, she runs off.

Now that Megan has gotten started dreaming of daddy's dick, she can't stop thinking about it. She waits for Marcus to leave and then sneaks back into the room to take her mom's dildo out of the drawer. Hopping onto the bed, Megan practices her BJ skills and then slides the toy all the way into her greedy teen twat while pretending it's Marcus's hardon. She keeps masturbating until she cums, which coincides with Marcus going back to his room. He catches Megan using her mom's toy and tells her to get out while declining her offer to help her out. Marcus goes outside to where his wife, Dava Foxx is sunbathing. Dava greets Marcus and then falls asleep.

Megan follows her stepdad outside and ignores her mom in favor of continuing to try to seduce Marcus. After lifting her miniskirt to show she's not wearing any panties and claiming she's super horny and wet, Megan feels up Marcus's hardon. She won't take no for an answer as she pops daddy's dick out to suck. Despite Marcus's protests, Megan hops on that cock for a stiffie ride. Since he can't get out of this fuck fest, Marcus starts enjoying himself as he palms Megan's tits and ass. She turns around for a reverse cowgirl ride, then gets on her knees on the chair so her dad can eat her out before pounding her doggy style. Just as Marcus has delivered an unwilling creampie to his teenage stepdaughter, Dava wakes up and catches them in the act.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, blonde, creampie, handjob

00:24:15 | 196 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Download PrincessCum.20.01.21.Megan.Holly.Cumming.Inside.My.Step.Daughter.mp4(196.42 MB)

revodrink

Hooky Stepdaughter Nookie

I know I am supposed to be in school, but I felt like hanging out at the pool and getting an even tan while my stepdad was at work. Then, he had to come home early and ruin it all! Maybe seeing my tits will get him in the mood to let me stay home with him a little longer. Love, Avi Love.

Thumbnails:

01:06:10 | 905 MB | mp4 , 848x480

Download Hooky Stepdaughter Nookie.mp4(905.28 MB)

revodrink

Skylar Vox - Case No. 4786322
Released: January 22, 2020

Case #4786322 - January 22nd, 4:54 PM. Suspect is a blonde, adolescent teen. She identifies herself as Skylar Vox. She is detained after being observed stealing items from the storefront. The officer searches her purse and then conducts a strip search. The goods are retrieved from her underwear. To avoid police involvement, Skylar agrees to conduct the rest of the investigation on film. The rest of this case is classified. Evidence logged on January 22, 2020.

Thumbnails:

00:43:34 | 593 MB | mp4 , 848x480

Download Shoplyfter.Skylar.Vox.SD.mp4(593.49 MB)