Teens Young girls with adult men

revodrink

Megan Marx - Submissive Teen Calls Me Daddy
2020-01-24

Megan Marx is an 18 year old horny slut who does as she's told. Attached to a chain leash she is ready to have her tight little teen cunt pounded into. With her straight brunette hair in pigtails and a sexy lace top exposing her perky breasts she knows what she is here to do. Like the playful girl that she is she start off in the ball pit giggling and having fun. Then things heat up as she begins to choke down cock and take deep thrusts into her warm twat. She drains all the cum into her mouth then gets extra nasty when she spits it out and rubs it all over her face and body!!

Thumbnails:

old & young, Blowjob , Brunette , Bubble Butt , Cowgirl , Cum In Mouth , Deep Throat , dirty talk , Doggystyle , Dominance , Face Fuck , Facial , FMF , Gagging , Gonzo , Lingerie , Missionary , Natural Tits , Oral Creampie , Petite , POV , Rough Sex , Teen , throated , Tiny Tits

00:31:13 | 252 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Download 20.01.24.Megan.Marx.Submissive.Teen.Calls.Me.Daddy.mp4(252.20 MB)

revodrink

Megan Marx - Submissive Teen Calls Me Daddy
2020-01-24

Megan Marx is an 18 year old horny slut who does as she's told. Attached to a chain leash she is ready to have her tight little teen cunt pounded into. With her straight brunette hair in pigtails and a sexy lace top exposing her perky breasts she knows what she is here to do. Like the playful girl that she is she start off in the ball pit giggling and having fun. Then things heat up as she begins to choke down cock and take deep thrusts into her warm twat. She drains all the cum into her mouth then gets extra nasty when she spits it out and rubs it all over her face and body!!

Thumbnails:

old & young, Blowjob , Brunette , Bubble Butt , Cowgirl , Cum In Mouth , Deep Throat , dirty talk , Doggystyle , Dominance , Face Fuck , Facial , FMF , Gagging , Gonzo , Lingerie , Missionary , Natural Tits , Oral Creampie , Petite , POV , Rough Sex , Teen , throated , Tiny Tits

00:31:13 | 252 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Download 20.01.24.Megan.Marx.Submissive.Teen.Calls.Me.Daddy.mp4(252.20 MB)

revodrink

Khloe Kapri - Cum On My Braces
Released: January 27, 2020

What really goes through Khloe Kapri's mind when she's in a schoolgirl outfit, getting ready to suck hard cocks and get fucked until her pussy is gushing? Today, this blonde beautiful teen is going to take your non-dominant hand and lead you through the making of a scene. Will she be cute? Sassy? How, exactly, will she get her stuffy professor Steve Holmes dick from inside his pants to inside her mouth? What does she need to do to get him to cum on her braces? Sloppily suck his dick? Check. Let him lick her pussy? Check. Fuck him until he sees stars in his eyes? Check. Cum on braces - check. Mission: complete. Well done, Khloe.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus

00:32:32 | 376 MB | mp4 , 854x480

Download 20.01.27.Khloe.Kapri.Cum.On.My.Braces.XXX.SD.mp4(375.61 MB)

revodrink

Macy Meadows - Macy Meadows seduces roommate's dad
Released: January 27, 2020

Macy Meadows is packing up for break when her roommate's dad stops by. He accidentally finds Macy's vibrator and Macy is more than happy to show him what she uses it for.

Thumbnails:

00:33:58 | 419 MB | mp4 , 854x480

Download 20.01.27.Macy.Meadows.SD.mp4(418.80 MB)

revodrink

Victoria Voxxx - Stepdaughter will do anything to stay with Daddy
01/26/2020

So, I wanted to talk to you about something important. You know, things are so shitty at home right now. Mom won't stop yelling at everyone and I think I heard her say something about another divorce. It's just so hard to be there right now... I was wondering if I could maybe stay here with you for a while. I mean, I can help you out however you need, I just. I love being here with you Daddy. I mean you are my stepdad, and I know it might be a little weird but I just, I really like staying over night with you... you know? I mean, wouldn't it be nice to make this a more permanent arrangement? You and I, we have always had such a special connection. And there are things that I can do for you that don't require me to go get anything, or even leave at all. Daddy... I would love to know what you taste like.

I lay you down next to me and run my hands up and down your pants. I have wanted this for a very long time now Daddy. I know you like these colors, so I wore them just for you. Seeing you lay there makes me so wet... I lean back and spread my legs. Wanna see? I lay back and show you my pretty pink pussy. Sometimes when I masturbate, I think about you. I begin to gently rub my pussy. I want you to touch me like this. I moan as your rub the inside of my thighs and begin to play with my wet little slit. Oh yes Daddy, I love it just like that. I sit up and crawl towards your cock. Come here, I want to taste you. I wrap my hands around your thighs and slide your cock into my mouth. I suck your cock slowly and wrap my tongue around your shaft. I slowly stroke your cock as I continue to suck you. You taste so good Daddy. I want you inside me. I continue to suck your cock desperately. I lay back and put my legs in the air, peeling off my hot pink panties. I spread my legs on either side of you and slide my pussy all the way up to your cock. I stroke your cock and slide the tip of your cock against my clit. Yes Daddy, I want it so bad. I press my pussy forward as you shove the tip of your big fat cock into my pussy. I Slide myself up and down on your cock until I cum all over your cock. I climb off you and quickly shove your cock in my mouth. You taste so good Daddy, I love sucking my cum off this cock. I sit between your legs and start to stroke your cock. All the way up and all the way down, getting faster and faster as I feel the cum building in your shaft. I want you to cum for me Daddy, cum all over me! I stroke and stroke until you shoot your big fat load all over me! I needed that Daddy. Thank you for letting me stay.

Thumbnails:

00:13:59 | 112 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Blowjob, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Fucking, Handjob, Latina, Long Hair, Pussy Rubbing, Step Daughter

Download from FileBoom

revodrink

Sucked and Fucked while Camping with my Step daughter
Starring: Blake Blossom

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, big tits, creampie, pov, taboo, p.o.v., blonde, pink pussy, in nature, in the tent, cum in pussy

00:20:43 | 680 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:

Download FBOOM(679.76 MB)

Wash your hands with soap! Be healthy, don't get sick! Enjoy :)

revodrink

Kenna Helps Her Friend's Dad Get Over His Fresh Divorce
Johnny Castle, Kenna James

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Blonde, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Cowgirl, Facial

00:41:48 | 346 MB | mp4 , 854x480

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(346.12 MB)

revodrink

Lily Larimar - Laying Lily

Lily delivers a whole lot of fun a tight package. A blonde cutie that just wants to get fucked as much as possible! She knows what mens want and gives Step Father everything, letting him fill her smooth pussy with multiple loads!

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Creampie, DoggyStyle, Facial, Missionary, 69

01:05:22 | 532 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(531.65 MB)

revodrink

Daisy Stone - Daisy Stone Convinces Her Stepdad To Let Her Eat His Butthole
Released: May 12, 2020

When Daisy Stone's mother isn't home, she is always ready to give her step daddy a sloppy rim job before she rides his cock!

A scene from My Stepdaughter Tossed My Salad # 15

Hot Young Sluts Examine Their Step Dad's Colons With Their Tongues!

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Blonde, Daddy, Daughter And Dad, Hardcore, Rim Job, Step Daughter, Step Fantasy, Step Father

00:29:09 | 583 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(582.83 MB)

revodrink

Naomi Swann - Her Crush on Step-Daddy
Full Version

My step-daughter Naomi comes in one night to ask if she can cuddle with me. I have no good reason to say no, but, the way she looks now, it is just.difficult. I don't want to hurt her feelings, and she snuggles up next to me. She must be able to feel how tense I am, and she turns over to go to rest. I clear my mind and let myself drift off, then I wake to the sound of soft moans, she's got her fingers in her panties and is getting herself closer and closer to cumming, I am frozen, my mouth is dry, my cock gets ROCK hard and I can't even think to stop her when her hands start running over me and she starts telling me how she feels. What can I do when my step-daughter is the the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?

Thumbnails:

00:36:28 | 606 MB | mp4 , 836x480

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(606.33 MB)

revodrink

Natalie Knight - Natalie Knight Lets Her Stepdad Creampie Her For Some Money
Released: May 11, 2020

Natalie Knight just turned 18, so her step dad was happy to help her celebrate by cumming inside her sweet little pussy! A scene from Stepdaughters Creampied 5.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Brunette, Creampie, Daughter And Dad, Hardcore, Step Fantasy, Step Father

00:40:41 | 814 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(813.75 MB)

revodrink

Blake Blossom - Teaching my Innocent Simple Step Daughter about Sex During Quarantine

Thumbnails:

blowjob, big tits, cumshot, pov, taboo, teen

00:54:27 | 2.38 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(2.38 GB)

revodrink

Naomi Swann - My Sexy Little Stepdaughter want Big Daddy`s dick

Wives nag, daughters gag! My Sexy Little Stepdaughter is back, ready for more of daddy's cock! This time, it's Naomi Swann. the sexiest little sluts around! How do we know? Just ask their stepdads!

Thumbnails:

00:28:26 | 438 MB | mp4 , 856x480

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(437.55 MB)

revodrink

Lacey Channing - Lacey Channing Had A Bad Dream
Released: May 15, 2020

All-natural brunette Lacey Channing enters her step-father's room late at night. She is wearing a pink shirt and panties. It seems Lacey is having trouble sleeping due to nightmares. She wants to be comforted by him. She cuddles up with her-step father. As it turns out, Lacey has a very special plan to get to sleep this evening. She rubs her ass against his crotch. Her step-father is reluctant at first. However, it is impossible for him to resist the temptation of her pretty face and hot body. Lacey pulls his cock out and starts licking it. She licks, sucks and kisses his cock like a Popsicle. Her step-father just lets her do whatever she wants. She continues to blow his cock...

He grabs her by the hair and pushes her head against his cock. Lacey gags as the tip of his penis reach the back of her throat. Lacey removes her clothes and sits on top of him. She guides his cock into her tiny pussy. His dick slides in and out of her pussy. She spreads her legs to make her pink pussy more visible to the camera. Every thrust makes her natural tits to bounce wildly. The two fuck in a cowgirl position on the bed. He plays with his clit while pounding his dick inside her pussy. The two change their position to doggystyle. Her thick ass wriggles a little when he thrusts his cock deep into her pussy. He continues to pound her from behind, constantly slapping her white ass. The two change their position again. They are now fucking in missionary position. Lacey moans loudly as she cums on his big dick. He lets her have a taste of her pussy juice. She sucks his cock for a while before they fuck again in doggystyle position. He keeps on thrusting his dick inside her pussy until he feels like he is about to cum. He pulls out his hard dick from her pussy then showers his step-daughter's body with his warm cum.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, Brunette, POV, Big Dick, Daddy, Daughter, Daughter And Dad, Doggy Style, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pink Pussy

00:20:39 | 770 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(770.09 MB)

revodrink

Natalia Queen - Natalia Queen Wants Sex On Prom Night From Her Stepdad
Released: May 14, 2020

Natalia Queen wanted to cum, but her date didn't get the job done so she let her step dad pound her pussy!
A scene from My Stepdaddy Trained Me Well 2

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, Step Father, Blonde

00:37:45 | 756 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(755.58 MB)

revodrink

Lana Bunny - Private Session - S35:E29
Released: May 15, 2020

Lana Bunny has booked a private session with personal trainer Renato to get better acquainted with what she needs to do to stay as fit as possible. Renato can't take his eyes off Lana's ass. When she catches him peeking, Lana plays up to it, stretching in a catlike manner to show off her well-built body.

When Lana is doing squats, she finds herself face to face with the evidence of Renato's arousal. She decides to go for it, reaching out to cup Renato's hardon over his gym shorts. Renato is no monk. When Lana comes on to him, he leans in for the kiss that he's been wanting badly...

Dropping slowly to her knees, Lana pulls Renato's stiffie out and opens her mouth. Her soft lips wrap around Renato's shaft, sucking him long and deep. Even after Renato helps Lana out of her shirt and draws her over to the bench, all she can think of is resuming her BJ!

Renato takes his time enjoying the heat of Lana's mouth, but eventually he wants a taste of her as well. Easing her back onto the bench, he gets on his knees and snakes an arm around her thigh to open Lana up. Leaning forward, Renato delivers a lusty pussy licking that gets Lana nice and wet for him to shove it in.

Wrapping his arms around Lana's back, Renato draws her into a seated position without ever pulling out. Leaning into the motion, Lana works her way on top. From there, she can indulge in the stiffie ride she's been craving. Wanting something deeper, Renato rolls onto his side, again taking Lana with her so they can enjoy a spooning romp.

Lana eventually finds herself on the bench with Renato buried balls deep inside her. Pounding away at that greedy twat, Renato milks every mewl of pleasure he can from Lana. She eventually leans forward to put her head on the bench, lifting her ass high for Renato's attention.

When Renato lays back on the bench once again, Lana climbs on top. She slides down for another round of riding, but this time she won't stop until they've both gotten off. Lana hits her peak first, but moments later Renato follows her over. When she hops off her lover's cock, Lana leans back and lets Renato's creampie drip free while indulging in one last kiss.

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus, Brunette, Gym, Mom, Spooning, Trainer

00:26:23 | 952 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(951.71 MB)

revodrink

Eliza Thorne - Babe opens pussy to pay the plumber
Released: May 8, 2020

Cutie faces some plumbing problems when the water doesn't go down in her sink. Sure that means she needs to call a plumber. He comes and promises to fix the problem as fast as it is only possible. This is when the hottie realizes she ran out of money. She tries to think a way out of that situation and only one thing comes into her naughty mind. This is why Eliza Thorne takes off her clothes and waits for the plumber to tell her the work is done. So she tells the plumber she has no cash to pay him but, luckily, he is more than happy to take something instead. That mutual desire to deal with the situation leads them to a crazy plumber and hottie adventure.

Thumbnails:

00:29:36 | 1.71 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.71 GB)

revodrink

Twin Daughters Give Daddy Special Gifts 1080p

Thumbnails:

old & young, teen, blowjob, threesome

00:39:47 | 1.72 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.72 GB)