Alex Arabella's site questions.

Just4Mods

i dont know whats wrong with these old farts, a nipple piercing is sexy. Shes not talking about getting her nose pierced or her eyebrows or something trashy. they keep saying theyll leave if she gets a piercing(1. i call bullsh*t!) but shes pushing younger fans like me away for looking like shes from the 70s. theres a reason bikini waxing became popular.

RandomAct

I left Sheribelle and Maya over it, I'd do the same here. I'm not an "old fart" by any means, but it's just plain unattractive. Besides, she knows it would cost her business, so it would be foolish to do.

sleazoid

I left Sheribelle and Maya over it, I'd do the same here. I'm not an "old fart" by any means, but it's just plain unattractive. Besides, she knows it would cost her business, so it would be foolish to do.
Exactly. Don't assume that everyone that doesn't like tats and piercings is of an older generation.

somebeach

I am also not an old fart lol.... Alex has beauty, and looks beautiful as she is with a natural look. Having Tats and piercings takes away from her natural beauty. As far as her not being shaved whats that matter you cannot see anything due to her age, and at least the pubes give excitement to seeing something even though your not.

Just4Mods

"Having Tats and piercings takes away from her natural beauty." You state that like its fact. Thats your opinion and there are thousands upon thousands of people that would disagree with you. One nipple piercing, please. Also, I dont think you guys should be so selfish. She asked because clearly she wanted one. You guys are making her be someone shes not. Personally, id tell people to fk off if theyre going to stop supporting me over being myself. Guess what happened to Amanda...people left(me included but thats more because i dont think shes anywhere near as attractive as a brunette) because of it but she picked up an entirely new fan base and has MORE subscribers than before! Dont think for one second were all not replaceable. Its laughable you guys think you can sink Alex's website with your threats. When she asked, my response to her was dont listen to any of us, do what you want its your life. Fans will come and go but its your life. Do you guys seriously think the <15 people that actually comment on her sets are the only subscribers? You guys are funny.

Just4Mods

Flat out wrong. Amanda has MORE subscribers now than when she was a blonde with no tats.

Just4Mods

I am also not an old fart lol.... Alex has beauty, and looks beautiful as she is with a natural look. Having Tats and piercings takes away from her natural beauty. As far as her not being shaved whats that matter you cannot see anything due to her age, and at least the pubes give excitement to seeing something even though your not.
Its not about seeing anything, I didnt grow up in the 70s, I dont like hair. I left girls beds over it. Without getting into specifiics, personally i think its gross. Its a complete turn-off. When those comments went up about it on her website a few weeks back, i immediately felt like those people just ruined her for me and the rest of the guys that share my opinion on it. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and she listened to them. She made one group of fans happy while ruining it for the others. When my 90-day sub is up, I will be re-evaluating my continued membership. See I can make threats too. Ridiculous isnt it?

Pandora

Well I'd obviously hate to see you leave her site. And I mean that sincerely. She loves her fans and trys to make them happy.

Unfortunately as you have said people have varying tastes in what they want to see. She's a model and models should in my personal opinion cater to the majority of their "viewers". Which in this case would be the crowd that dislikes tattoos and piercings. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your unhappy and I'd love to hear any suggestions that you have that would make you want to continue your subscription.

The problem that I'm sure has arisen is she doesn't have a broad customer base from everywhere. There are only so many people who are willing to pay a subscription fee. And it seems that a majority of those people have the same tastes. Mind you I could be wrong. It may just be that these are the people who are willing to post and share their opinions.

It would be a shame for her to lose a long standing member such as your self and again I say that I hope you decide against leaving.

Out of pure curiosity where did you get the data that Amanda is doing better than when she had no tattoos and long hair m

rosso_rat

Flat out wrong. Amanda has MORE subscribers now than when she was a blonde with no tats.
Yes I would be interested in where the subscriber information comes from. If there is a source for this sort of info I would be interested to know.
Also there's a lot of stuff being quoted as fact here recently with no substantiation. Personally I suspect that even Alex does not have a knowledge of the age profile of her members (how would she?) so I guess all she has to do is look at the balance of responses and who leaves and joins.

rosso_rat

A pillar of the web
Hah so true !

Just thinking it seems that if Alex decides not to have a piercing she is right in some eyes but if she decides to have pubes she is wrong in the same eyes. One option is free thinking youth and the other gross? Mmmmmm

What's a girl to do? If I were her I'd go with who pays the bills.

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomAct

Agreed, it's kind of a pointless argument. 99.9% of the time, the model is going to do whatever the hell she wants. That's how the whole cycle works. Another girl will pop up in a couple of years and the same conversation will pop up.

suppoon420

Maybe if she trimmed it up - like a compromise. Give us a little landing strip or something, but honestly, I think it would be cool if she just kept it clean and neat. And for me, the appeal of Alex is that she's the girl next door. She's natural, has a cute, winning smile, a healthy body with some curve that isn't chubby on the one side or overly toned on the other, and a daring personality. It's a formula for success, and I think she would be smart to keep that formula for as long as she can. We've all got choices to go to if we want other things like piercings and tattoos, so let Alex be Alex and enjoy what she's willing to share and do for her site.

My question is what's she going to do for Halloween? Does she have a costume yet? Can I suggest body paint?

Pandora

Maybe if she trimmed it up - like a compromise. Give us a little landing strip or something, but honestly, I think it would be cool if she just kept it clean and neat. And for me, the appeal of Alex is that she's the girl next door. She's natural, has a cute, winning smile, a healthy body with some curve that isn't chubby on the one side or overly toned on the other, and a daring personality. It's a formula for success, and I think she would be smart to keep that formula for as long as she can. We've all got choices to go to if we want other things like piercings and tattoos, so let Alex be Alex and enjoy what she's willing to share and do for her site.

My question is what's she going to do for Halloween? Does she have a costume yet? Can I suggest body paint?
Isnt her newest set with a landing strip? She does numerous styles so as to make everyone happy.

And the body paint is actually a pretty cool idea. You're talking about like a Halloween themed photo set right? I'm not sure as to what she's going to be for Halloween though. Her birthday is before Halloween so she might do a birthday themes set Orcandids. Who knows

oopsalot

She also changes things up from set to set. She shaves at some point on her shooting days so some will have landing strip, and some will be clean shaven. Sometimes she wears her glasses and sometimes not. She is getting fake piercings to wear in some shoots. She is trying to appeal to all her fans so that every set is great and some you might like more than others.

Pandora

She also changes things up from set to set. She shaves at some point on her shooting days so some will have landing strip, and some will be clean shaven. Sometimes she wears her glasses and sometimes not. She is getting fake piercings to wear in some shoots. She is trying to appeal to all her fans so that every set is great and some you might like more than others.
Exactly. She really tries to cater to everyone's needs. Now tell me what other model does that? I've talked with her, she really does love her members. She is always on top of replying to comments. And its like she actually enjoys talking to them.