Alex Arabella's site questions.

suppoon420

And the body paint is actually a pretty cool idea. You're talking about like a Halloween themed photo set right? I'm not sure as to what she's going to be for Halloween though. Her birthday is before Halloween so she might do a birthday themes set Orcandids. Who knows
Yeah, like maybe body paint with a halloween theme, like a pumpkin or black cat or soccer player or witch or something. I think it would be awesome as a full blown set - some of my favourite TS sets were the Halloween costume ones, and I always wished other sites would do that more.

I also remember a Christmas themed shoot that she did prior to the site coming out. They didn't release it because it was after Christmas, but there are some candids of it on the very first set. I think it would be awesome if she released that set as bonus content.

Okay - back to the bunk.

Pandora

Haha absolutely. I'll pass on the message. I think a Halloween set would be really cool. She's quite the artistic type. at least that's what it seems from her wishlist. The camera etc etc. I'm sure it would turn out really well. I think a glow in the dark set with neon body paint would be awesome too

oopsalot

She just posted all the stuff she got from members buying off her wishlist. Lots of sexy things were bought. She posted selfies of her wearing most of them and the extras she plans to wear in shoots. She is definitely bold and not shy and puts just enough slips in her vids to be a tease but not a total tease. She knows how to do well in the NN modelling business and hope she continues for a long time.

Just4Mods

Yes I would be interested in where the subscriber information comes from. If there is a source for this sort of info I would be interested to know.
Also there's a lot of stuff being quoted as fact here recently with no substantiation. Personally I suspect that even Alex does not have a knowledge of the age profile of her members (how would she?) so I guess all she has to do is look at the balance of responses and who leaves and joins.
I have been a customer of all the main photogs for about 10 years. I have personal email addresses and a couple phone numbers for guys like G, jimmy, Ben from TBF, Doug from TGG, etc. I talk to at least one of them on a weekly basis, I'll just leave it at that.

CheeksMcButt

I have been a customer of all the main photogs for about 10 years. I have personal email addresses and a couple phone numbers for guys like G, jimmy, Ben from TBF, Doug from TGG, etc. I talk to at least one of them on a weekly basis, I'll just leave it at that.
Well Mr Wildwood609, if you do have such in-depth connections as you say, please tell one of your many close friends to get Amanda to stop being so uneventful. For somebody with sand dollar nipples, she's a master of shutting them down. I'm not saying she's got to go all Melissa Manzoni or whatnot. Not even Danni Dawn'. Maybe Sheri Belle speed. I mean, after all... She's "only 17" as they claim. If Alex is even "younger" and shows more, Amanda's got to step up that game. That short hair, ugly tats, and gaping earlobe certainly made me stop subscribing.

Heck, Even Maya Layne is starting to show more. (I have no hopes for Petra, though. She's as wooden as they come).

Right now Alex, Sherri and Maya are the only ones worth it. Some Honey-Cream models like Michelle and Stephanie are quite nice, too. Even Shay's getting more interesting.

Amanda's just so-so. I suspect she'll stay that way after her "birthday" that supposedly coming up. Who decides those arbitrary dates for these models, anyway?

Michael Moran

Right now Alex, Sherri and Maya are the only ones worth it. Some Honey-Cream models like Michelle and Stephanie are quite nice, too. Even Shay's getting more interesting.

Amanda's just so-so. I suspect she'll stay that way after her "birthday" that supposedly coming up. Who decides those arbitrary dates for these models, anyway?
Their birth dates aren't really that arbitrary. They are decided by their parents and nature. I guess if you want to get into calendar issues like the naming of months, division of days, and the start of the year... but that's another story. How about the cut-off for legal adulthood? That actually is arbitrary.

It's funny that you're complaining about ******** girls not showing "enough" but you think Sheri is "worth it." I thought she barely shows anything despite being 18 (even according to the "made-up" birthday claimed by her producer).

suppoon420

Maya Layne is decent enough. I just wish that someone would CC her on the suggestions that Alex seems to have taken to heart. Maya's turning into the same formulaic stuff that's been the death knell for all the others. One can only take so much half hearted shifting of weight from one leg to the other while playing with the outfit of the week while shitty gospel music (!! Seriously?!!) plays in the background. I can't imagine that that's any fun for the model either.

Pandora

In my opinion one of the things that has helped Alex is that she cares about her members and interacts with them on a almost daily basis. Huge difference

CheeksMcButt

Their birth dates aren't really that arbitrary. They are decided by their parents and nature. I guess if you want to get into calendar issues like the naming of months, division of days, and the start of the year... but that's another story. How about the cut-off for legal adulthood? That actually is arbitrary.

It's funny that you're complaining about ******** girls not showing "enough" but you think Sheri is "worth it." I thought she barely shows anything despite being 18 (even according to the "made-up" birthday claimed by her producer).
You're so clever. How's that working out for you?

There are only a handful of people that actually think these girls are legitimately under 18. Who's parents would sign off on this kind of "modeling". Let's be honest. People aren't subscribing to these sites because they think the girls are really modeling these outfits like pros. There only one reason for these girls to have sites like this and it's to get people off. As a parent, I can't imagine signing off on that.

About your reference my comment about Sheri. If you haven't noticed lately, she's letting slip a lot. Perhaps her agent wants more clicks. I don't know. Since launching her "now 18" site, they've slowy upped their game. Maya has done more in her last sets. Alex is slipping all over the place, but if you're telling me the sets she had a year ago are from her being legitimately 16... then there are some serious laws being broken and a whole lot of peeps are pedos. All these girls are (before "18") stepping up the slips more often. So how's that possible if they aren't already 18 and the dates are arbitrary? Perhaps I don't know pedophile law as much as the next guy. I'll believe it when somebody can reference the actual law pertaining to this very thing.

It's a sloppy little game these sites play to get people worked up using high school girl fantasies. It seems to work. Nobody's really kidding anybody, though.

Pandora

Since they are considered modeling photos those "slips" are by technicality allowed. Since they are not "sexualized" in nature. You are obviously welcome to believe whatever you may want. But Amanda for example, I've seen a picture of her ID floating around the internet. So unless someone has created a fake just for the purpose of continuing this "charade" then she is legitimately under the age of eighteen.

usarasa

I seem to remember seeing the law at one time, wish I had bookmarked it because I've been searching for it again, or something like it, to no avail. So hopefully someone with better skills than me will be able to turn it up somewhere. But my recollection of the law is that the model sites can list the models at any age they wish, PROVIDED they accurately represent the models on the side of 18 that they're actually on. So if a given model is under 18, a site can show that model at any age under 18 that they want, as long as that age remains under 18. Same for models that are 18+, any age they want, as long as it's 18+. (The laws of credibility are another matter, of course.) The law prohibits sites from representing models under 18 as 18+ and vice versa. So since Amanda, Alex and Maya are all shown on their respective sites as being under 18, I would figure that at least that part is true.

I now leave this post hoping I didn't just make a fool of myself with either a bad memory or by referring to a law that turns out to be bogus. If so, my apologies in advance.

Pandora

I seem to remember seeing the law at one time, wish I had bookmarked it because I've been searching for it again, or something like it, to no avail. So hopefully someone with better skills than me will be able to turn it up somewhere. But my recollection of the law is that the model sites can list the models at any age they wish, PROVIDED they accurately represent the models on the side of 18 that they're actually on. So if a given model is under 18, a site can show that model at any age under 18 that they want, as long as that age remains under 18. Same for models that are 18+, any age they want, as long as it's 18+. (The laws of credibility are another matter, of course.) The law prohibits sites from representing models under 18 as 18+ and vice versa. So since Amanda, Alex and Maya are all shown on their respective sites as being under 18, I would figure that at least that part is true.

I now leave this post hoping I didn't just make a fool of myself with either a bad memory or by referring to a law that turns out to be bogus. If so, my apologies in advance.
I've never personally heard of that law. Mind you I also haven't really searched too much as I know that Alex is under the age of eighteen and so I haven't particularly found it to be relevant to search for lol :)

oopsalot

Arguing their ages is a waste of time in my opinion. You won't actually change anyone's mind. If you believe they are one or the other you can go on believing it. Either way, Alex has the most slips of all the NN models on these sites. Sheri is finally putting more in but it has taken her a while to get there. Amanda has the least as far as I can tell. Alex seems to have the most fun in her videos, shows the most personality, and is the best at replying. When I was on Sheri's site responses were maybe once a month and even then not to every comment.

Pandora

Arguing their ages is a waste of time in my opinion. You won't actually change anyone's mind. If you believe they are one or the other you can go on believing it. Either way, Alex has the most slips of all the NN models on these sites. Sheri is finally putting more in but it has taken her a while to get there. Amanda has the least as far as I can tell. Alex seems to have the most fun in her videos, shows the most personality, and is the best at replying. When I was on Sheri's site responses were maybe once a month and even then not to every comment.
Fair point in regards to changing ones opinion. There's only so much you can try and say lol.

anilorac

CheeksMcButt there have been several TeenStarlet-affiliated models who have had their age independently confirmed, and it's always been consistent with the age stated on the site, unless you think law enforcement, a High School in Florida, and some teen girls on Twitter are all in on some vast conspiracy to falsify some models' ages. That model list includes Kelsey, her sister Kaelin, Cali Skye, and Sofia. I talked to former TS model Charlotte on MFC, and she said she knew several of the girls in real life and that the claims on the Internet that they're not the age stated on the site is BS. She had nothing to gain by lying. As far as that goes, one might consider Charlotte's age confirmed because she modeled for an 18+ adult site later for Jimmy Stephans, and he stated her age as 18.

Even if you think the site owner would want to lie about the ages, it doesn't make sense that he would. According to US law, it's actually illegal to state that someone in an image is under 18 if the image would be illegal if they're under 18, even if they're actually over 18.

Last edited by a moderator:

sleazoid

I've never understood these "slips". I'm talking about content that's recorded by the site to be downloaded by subscribers and NOT live streaming stuff. How can such slips be legally allowed for "********" models when the content can be reviewed before being made available?