Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Line An Ironing Board

Click to preview

About:

As you know, Kerry is a great believer in domestication. You won't catch her laying on a couch, snapping orders at a housekeeper like some snotty diva bitch. She's happy and content to do laundry, clean and all that other garbage we have to go through in our daily life. Whoa, hey, what did she just pull out of the clothes bin? Is that some kind of high tech clothing steamer?

Filename: BNDL10BKM_004

58 pics available in 16,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_004.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

London Calling

Click to preview

About:

SCORE: You posed three months pregnant for a set that ran in Feb 06 SCORE, but no further after that. What prompted you to pose a second time and this time so visibly pregnant LORNA: When I was pregnant with my son Leo I was so worried about what my fans may make of it. Up until then, I was just a model and fantasies of a model, a single girl, are not difficult to have. I imagined that becoming a mother might put off a lot of my new fans and maybe some of my loyal fans. I wasn't certain how I felt about it and I wasn't convinced that modeling nude when so obviously pregnant would be taken well by my family. It's a very private thing to do. I had to think of my family and what they might think. I guess second time around I wasn't so worried and I had already been given the title of Mummy for two years so I felt more confident about it. SCORE: How many months pregnant with twins are you in these photos? When did you discover you were pregnant, was it after Eleuthera and Big Boob Paradise? LORNA: I was 23 weeks pregnant. I didn't even try to get pregnant until after I returned home from Eleuthera. The idea of working in the first three months didn't appeal to me because it is exhausting and hormones rage at this stage. It's not a good time to be working away from home and meeting new people plus I really wanted my baby to be born during the warmer months. I planned Leo that way so he would be born in June. It's healthier with less viruses going around. I just happen to be really fertile so I got home from the trip and on the first attempt, I managed to conceive. It was like that the first time too.

Filename: BNDL11BLO_04

80 pics available in 27,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL11BLO_04.zip

HaveADick

The Perfect Bra

Click to preview

About:

here's a lot to love about this pictorial. Of course, Sammie is in it, and that's always special, but what makes this one a collector's item is the bra: a genuine HHH-cup bra that fits Sammie's tits perfectly. Items like that are hard to find, and they don't come cheap. "This one cost me about 150," Sammie said. "Of course, I can't buy something like this off the rack at a department store. I have to have it made." Ah, to be the man who measures Sammie for bras! "This bra fits, and I think it's kinda sexy," she said. "It makes my boobs point through sweaters." Ah, to see Sammie on a winter day!

Filename: BNDL12BSB_04 (5124)

69 pics available in 20 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X794 - 1600X1074

Click to download:

BNDL12BSB_04.zip

HaveADick

Nurse Cherry

Click to preview

Filename: BNDL13CHB_04 (11016)

40 pics available in 9,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X802 - 1600X1087

Click to download:

BNDL13CHB_04.zip

HaveADick

Sunday's Finest

Click to preview

About:

When we first saw what Crystal was wearing at the beginning of this spread, we were a bit confused. Why was she dressed in her Sunday's finest and looking like she was about to head to church for Easter? Something seemed terribly off here. Then we realized that maybe her girl-next-door outfit was not as bad as we originally thought. Stay with us here, fellas. Imagine you are at a nice church function and Crystal walks in. At first glance, you wonder what a chick that's built like that is doing at a place like this. She looks over at you and flashes you a nipple. Could you be imagining this? No, there it is again, but this time she shows you her pussy, too. Little by little, this wolf in sheep's clothing reveals more to you, causing your cock to spring up and your balls to whisper Hallelujah! Does Crystal end up fucking you in the preacher's private chambers in your fantasy? Yeah, she does in ours, too.

Filename: BNDL14CGW_04 (9813)

40 pics available in 14,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X778 - 1600X1096

Click to download:

BNDL14CGW_04.zip

HaveADick

Dr. Gynock, M.D. (Medical Deviate)

Click to preview

About:

Well, it's that time of the year for Desirae. Yup, time for a complete medical checkup at the SCORE Medical Clinic, a division of Genital Hospital. The last patient to get a gynecological examination here was Autumn-Jade. Today, it's Desirae's turn. Keeping our models in the best of health and fitness is the goal here, and our dedicated pracTITioner, Dr. Gynock is sworn to making sure that Desirae is in perfect condition. Before Desirae got onto the table, she marveled at the medical degrees and certificates on the wall, all earned from the finest medical colleges in Chochabamba, Peruvia. (Mail order is the way to go in education.) Although Dr. Gynock seems to spend an unusual amount of time fingering her pink-n-sweet snatch, he assures Desirae that his job is to be as thorough as possible and that takes time. And although Dr. Gynock agreed to let his examination be photographed, he refused to have his face on camera. It's clear the good doctor is no publicity hound. Before the examination was over, Dr. G offered to give Desirae an 80" chest with his new boob implant technique. Happy with her blessings of Mother Nature, Desirae declined.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_04 (7132)

62 pics available in 16,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_04.zip

HaveADick

French Maid

Click to preview

About:

If Diane were your maid, would you ever leave the house? Wouldn't you stick around just to make sure she dusted every square inch, bent over and picked up every piece of dirt that you'd strategically dropped on the floor just to see her bend over and pick them up? Hey, every man has fantasized about fucking his hot maid. After all, they seem so subservient. Wait a second...they ARE subservient, that's what makes them maids!

Filename: BNDL16DPO_04 (8711)

30 pics available in 12,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1070

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_04.zip

HaveADick

Business Lady

Click to preview

About:

Here's Jessica in a leisurely, yet extremely hot, spread, with spread being the key word. Here we've got her in a lovely pinstripe business suit - which doesn't stay on too long. That red bra and panties outfit is even more beautiful. A demure lass in the beginning, a girl who was shy about slipping out of her panties, Jess has evolved into a rambunctious babe. That devilish arched eyebrow, that sunbeam smile. That fantastic pair of love knobs. Jessica really has it all. The best.

Filename: BNDL17JET_04 (5644)

75 pics available in 25,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL17JET_04.zip

HaveADick

Julia Miles And Hannah Callow

Click to preview

About:

A guy has to ask himself how and where girls like these two can be found. We ourselves admit that it ain't easy. Not ordinary, everyday girls in the slightest, Hannah and Julia took to each other fast during their one-time pairing. The two brickhouses seemed to take a very lengthy amount of time getting to know each other, each girl fascinated by the sight and feel of their super-bodies. After it was over, they went their separate ways, one to Germany and the other staying put in London, and they haven't seen or talked to one another ever since.

Filename: BNDL18JMI_04 (9927)

30 pics available in 8,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_04.zip

HaveADick

Big Boobies Of The Caribbean

Click to preview

About:

Wouldn't you love to be shipwrecked with Karla? In these photos, Karla is dressed as a pirate, and she's posing beside a shipwreck from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean films. That's right, from one of the actual movies. As for Karla, besides proving that there's such a thing as a sexy pirate, she also shows off her skill at a pose that such big-boobed models as Bailey Santanna and Natalie Fiore have perfected: the boob shelf. Check out JPG No. 39 for Karla's version. Very impressive. She actually learned the pose from Natalie, who was with Karla on Grand Bahama Island for this shoot. Taylor Steele, Arianna Sinn and Jenna Valentine were there, too. "I've never been around so many big-boobed girls in my life," Karla said. "I'm usually the girl with the biggest breasts, so it was nice to be around girls who know what it's like to be built like me." Now, about that pirate/shipwreck theme. If you were stranded on a deserted island with Karla, would you ever want to be saved? Or is being alone with Karla your idea of paradise? Yeah, ours, too!

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_04 (25934)

57 pics available in 20,1 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_04.zip

HaveADick

The Hot Sweater Chick

Click to preview

About:

Leanne goes for the hot chick look. Tight Cardigan over orange brassiere that supports her 34J's. Tight jeans. Thong panties. Skyscr @Per heels. It doesn't get better than this, SCORE Men. When Leanne is out in public, how does she dress herself? We saw a glimpse in On Location Puerto Vallarta and Leanne's Stacked Summer. "I have so many different styles," Leanne explained. "I never stick to just one look. Sometimes I dress like a rock star with laced-up boots and funky jackets and ripped T-shirts with faces printed on them. I have my girly days of all pink. I have my classy days of smart blazers and cute heels. Or I'll have my lazy day and you'll see me in a hoodie and leggings. It just depends on my mood that day. I go through color phases sometimes too. I'll love red and buy everything that color and wear that for a while , then I'll change to another color!"

Filename: BNDL20LEA_04 (38280)

55 pics available in 20,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL20LEA_04.zip

HaveADick

Hills of Heaven

Click to preview

About:

Breast-men are breast-men and must always remain so, yet seeing Nicole's nice feet in tiny white socks is an erotic charge in itself. It's very schoolgirlish. Are we dreaming? Is it a result of the camera lens or is Nicole looking bigger in this pictorial? Stop the presses, is that toy nestled in where we think it is? Yes, indeed. Breast-men also praise Nicole's bush when it's in season.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_04 (12779)

61 pics available in 20,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1059

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_04.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Pretty In Pink

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna's outfit is sweet and sporty. Ready for topless tennis? Since we're indoors, how about topless ping-pong? On second thought, just SaRenna doing it on the couch is the best recreation of all. No one minds if she never takes off her girly-girl sneakers.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_04 (19199_12)

89 pics available in 33,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X771 - 1600X1098

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_04.zip

HaveADick

Susie And Linsey

Click to preview

About:

The drill-dos fly like nunchakus in a Bruce Lee movie. In Susie's ass and pussy. In Linsey's ass and pussy. It's unbelievable what they did to each other. And all we did was turn 'em loose and just hit the shutter button. They did everything else, from the labia licking to the nipple worship. This was a lezzie love-in of epic proportions.

Filename: BNDL23SUW_04 (6644)

85 pics available in 26,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X752 - 1600X1058

Click to download:

BNDL23SUW_04.zip

HaveADick

Ooh-La-La Tawny

Click to preview

About:

Tawny has just walked through the French doors and is ready to model the latest lingerie from Old Paree. Though, as you can see, the French didn't use much more material in their latest design. As she takes center stage there's more than just Tawny's ta-tas and can-can on display in this photo set. So have a tit'-a'-tit' with Tawny. Soon you'll be breaking the sound barrier as your hand moves faster than a SST! Parlez vous Francais?

Filename: BNDL24TNP_04 (1334)

60 pics available in 22,5 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_04.zip

HaveADick

Bathroom Pounding

Click to preview

About:

Sometimes you just have to fuck, and in Tiffany Tower's case, that means you have to call a man into the bathroom while you are showering and tell him to pound your sweet, sweet pussy. And that is exactly what she does. The whole thing is made hotter and hornier by the fact that she has that wet, straight out of the shower hair and smeared makeup. Tiffany looks hot as fuck down on her knees, sucking his cock like she means it, too.

Filename: BNDL25TIT_04 (11121)

25 pics available in 12,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X778 - 1600X1095

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_04.zip

HaveADick

Swimsuit Splendor

Click to preview

About:

Poolside in St. Maarten, Ashley models a bikini that would fit a girl with, maybe, C-cup tits but looks nearly non-existent on her. "I think it would be fun to wear a bikini like this back home just to see the reactions I would get," she said. "But it's almost never warm enough to go to the beach, anyway. Besides, I think I might get arrested!" Readers and members went ga-ga when they first saw these photos. Zach 71 said, "Ashley is indeed a glamourous model and she projects an air of sexy sophistication in most of her photoshoots. But she is always at her most sexiest whenever she wears a bikini like this one. She has curves on top of curves, and seeing her breasts and butt barely contained by these dental floss bikinis is really a sight to behold." And Brad said, "Goddess Ashley looks superb in this set. Her sweet body needs to be worshipped!" Worship away, gentlemen.

Filename: BNDL01ASA_05 (gal_37028)

58 pics available in 9,6 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_05.zip

HaveADick

Chrome And Huge Tits

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade was born to be wild. Our Harley honey loves to straddle that iron horse. She looks fast just standing still. The combination of fat tail pipes, shredded denim and Autumn's juicy twat, revs our motors way over the red line.This is one of Autumn's first sets, shot by the John Graham boys at SCORE's UK studios in London back in 1998. Even then, Miss A-J's exceptional slim-n-stacked proportions and down-home personality showed us she was a future fleshpillow favorite. And these shots are a tribute to Autumn's unbelievable ass. The scraps of chewed up blue jean that just barely cover her crack look like they're ready to disintegrate as Autumn gets all over that hot hog. She really digs that hot metal between her legs. If Autumn climbed on the back of our bike, we'd be easy ridin' with her from coast to coast, cummin' down the highway.

Filename: 005_Chrome_And_Huge_Tits (AutumnJade_10329)

48 pics available in 16,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X760 - 1600X1086

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_005.zip

HaveADick

She Wore A Yellow Bikini

Click to preview

About:

Hitomi is looking gorgeous as always in her teeny bikini in a Mexican vacation spot. When you think about it, these SCORE shoots are like vacations for the models. Paid vacations at that. What do the guys say about Hitomi? "Congratulations on the most-gorgeous Hitomi. I have always loved the Oriental look, but they usually don't have the boobs to justify a SCORE appearance. Now Hitomi has rectified this with a lovely face and full body." "I was going to cancel my subscription but not after Hitomi. I thought I'd never see this piece of exotic perfection grace the SCORE domain. Fantastic job, guys! Hitomi is a goddess." "When the animators who draw all those huge-titted anime girls need inspiration, I think it's pretty clear who they can look to! Hitomi is like a busty anime girl come to life!"

Filename: BNDL03BTH_05 gal_38014

70 pics available in 13,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL03BTH_05.zip

HaveADick

Lollipop Top Popper

Click to preview

About:

Venera has great enthusiasm and she's a high energy girl. Turn on a camera and Venera turns on too. She seems to have a love affair with the lens and knows exactly how to naturally position her body for the sexiest poses. Past models at SCORE who have this innate talent and skill include Kerry Marie, Linsey Dawn and Chloe Vevrier. It's like a talent imbedded in their DNA code, like a natural flair for music or mathematics. She's fit, athletic and trim and it shows in her body movements. She's having fun. It's not like "work." Venera does look like a fitness trainer with a perfect bikini body. "I love fitness," Venera explained. "I have a degree as a fitness trainer. Sometimes I have a lot of fights with my mom. Sometimes it's crazy. She thinks I am dressing too sexy or showing too much, but she doesn't understand that I am young and having fun. She thinks I should dress more conservatively. Because of modeling and the webcam, I learned not to be shy about how I look I learned to be proud of my body. I started to show myself off." Check out see Venera's guest star appearance on SCOREtv Holiday Edition 2011 posted at SCORELAND . She licks whipped cream off her tits like they're plates! Venera's cameo starts at 11:22. It's short but sweet!

Filename: BNDL04BTV_05 (gal_38207)

74 pics available in 18,5 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL04BTV_05.zip