Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Big Tits On The Beach

Click to preview

About:

Tanned and toned, Tiffany owns the shoreline in this high-waisted, green bathing suit that hugs her hourglass curves just so. Sporting a tan, Tiffany looks like a goddess on the sand when she unleashes her tits from her suit and lets them swing in the tropical air. A native of Canada, the beach weather is a far cry from the cold winters Tiffany sees in Ontario. While she probably looks like every man's snow bunny fantasy all bundled up for winter weather, we prefer Tiffany in tiny bathing suits, skin glistening with sweat.

Filename: BNDL25TIT_05 (2648)

97 pics available in 36,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X745 - 1600X1135

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_05.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Auto Erotica

Click to preview

About:

What is it about sexy girls washing cars? Ashley didn't need to detail this set of wheels...just standing next to it and getting wet and soapy was enough. The car's a prop, Ashley's the only attraction. "Nobody's ever asked me to wash a car before," Ashley said. "That's usually a man's work." Yes, it is a man's work, but anybody who remembers the car-wash scene in the movie Cool Hand Luke knows the difference between work and pleasure when it comes to washing cars. "You just want to see me getting my boobs all wet, don't you?" Ashley said. Exactly! We're also big on the photos of Ashley shelving her tits on the car window as she leans out. Now, as for that car...no, it never did get washed.

Filename: BNDL01ASA_06 (gal_37027)

43 pics available in 6,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_06.zip

HaveADick

Autumn And Lilith

Click to preview

About:

What happens when the fantastic Autumn-Jade and Lilith decide to baste their pussies? We drop a lot of loads watching them, that's what. This is the big bra show from the mid-portion of Ultimate Autumn. Once the bras have been tossed off, the rug munching and nipple sucking begins. Deep French kissing with lots of tongue twirling, deep cunt sucking and eat-outs, clitty licking, mound-to-mound mashing -our two mammazonian morsels do it all. "Autumn has a sweet tasting pussy. I should know! I went down on her!" said Lilith that evening. "I liked Lilith. We had fun making this. I've become more assertive since my original girl-girls in London, when I was in the hands of Linsey, Chloe and Kathy," Autumn said during an interview at SCORELAND

Filename: 006_Autumn_And_Lilith (AutumnJade_7230)

50 pics available in 19,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X776 - 1600X1088

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_006.zip

HaveADick

Mexican Masturbation

Click to preview

About:

Hitomi is hanging out in the living room of the mansion she and her chesty friends have taken over for the week. Hitomi looks extra-hot dressed like an American girl-next-door. She's wearing a tight, white tank top, Daisy Dukes cut-off shorts and very high heels. A killer look. Our photographer walks in and sits down. Hitomi asks if he's got his camera with him. He does. Hitomi gives him that look and a smile. He gets the picture. She stands up and slowly strips off inch by inch, uncovering her gorgeous young body. If her friends return while she's still naked, they can join in. After all, they're all SCORE models too.

Filename: BNDL03BTH_06 gal_38017

70 pics available in 27,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL03BTH_06.zip

HaveADick

The Wet Tee & Tits Show

Click to preview

About:

Venera gets wet in a cool bathroom, so to avoid a cold, she must undress and get out of her wet clothing. This shoot is from May '13 SCORE magazine and like any Venera pictorial, her posing skills are off the meter, whether it's hanger shots or her acrobatic, fuck-me spread poses. Her mind-blowing 32H-cup topshelf and her super-slim waist are only two of Venera's many charms. She is a living Barbie who has it all. Venera's gorgeous taco alone deserves an award. Venera's a certified fitness trainer and a popular webcam model. On the subject of Barbie, Venera loves dressing like a Barbie doll. "Sometimes I have a lot of fights with my mom. She thinks I am dressing too sexy or showing too much, but she doesn't understand that I am young and having fun. She thinks I should dress more conservatively." "Girls stare all the time, and sometimes they make comments that aren't very nice. They say, 'Look at that girl! Look at what she's wearing. Look at her fake boobs!' They don't understand. They can't believe that my breasts can be so big and natural. I think if they had boobs like mine, they would be wearing the same type of clothing." We would like to think so. In 2011, Venera was second to Valory Irene in the Newcomer of the Year contest. In 2012, Venera was 1st Runner-up in the Model of the Year contest losing to Valory again by only 14 votes. This is the smallest margin in the 11-year history of the award. That's how narrow this race was.

Filename: BNDL04BTV_06 (gal_38206)

85 pics available in 26,1 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL04BTV_06.zip

HaveADick

Bedding Down with Angelique

Click to preview

About:

Don't let the bedspread make you green with envy, because in this photo set you get the Full Monty and then some! This is no walk in the park, but the doggy-style might cause you to bark. And you'll howl as Angelique's hooters are fucked! These photos will suck you in and blow your load, er, mind. Back in the '90s, the big-tit mags couldn't publish full fucking because of newsstand and distributor restrictions, so the studio had to settle for softcore posing with cocks an inch or so away from hungry cunts and mouths. It was an effort for Angelique to hold still and not start sucking for real, she loves dick so much.

Filename: BNDL05BAN_06

57 pics available in 16,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1052

Click to download:

BNDL05BAN_06.zip

HaveADick

Danni, Chloe Vevrier & Carrie

Click to preview

About:

"No toys, no boys" was Danni's creed and nowhere is this modeling career philosophy better illustrated than in this threesome photographed in SCORE's London studio in 1995 and published in February '96 Voluptuous. The photo of Danni kneeling before Chloe with Carrie behind Chloe tonguing Chloe's lips was the erotic cover of this issue. A horizontal ass shot of the three girls staring at the camera with Danni in the middle was the issue's centerfold.

Filename: BNDL06BDA_06 (1922)

50 pics available in 22,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X812 - 1600X1287

Click to download:

BNDL06BDA_06.zip

HaveADick

We Dream of Dusty

Click to preview

About:

Glamorous? Sure. Very hot? Yes, indeed. The only other thing Dusty needed was a little red sports car in this lavish beachside pictorial lensed by SCORE's Brit studio shooters in 1998. The setting and Dusty's look reminds us a bit of the old TV show "I Dream of Jeannie." Can you imagine having Dusty as your personal servant?

Filename: BNDL07BDS_06 (7688)

64 pics available in 23,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1215

Click to download:

BNDL07BDS_06.zip

HaveADick

Brown Bra

Click to preview

About:

Some of Ines' most favorite things in the world, besides her family and pets, are tops and bras. The girl loves to shop for them and bring them to the studio. You should see what her packed suitcase looks like. This brown top, with a kind of American-Indian design, she picked up in Spain in Costa Del Sol. It's one of her new favorites now. It uplifts and supports her precious, tender assets and prevents sag, extremely important for a busty, young girl.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_006 (12156)

71 pics available in 26,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1078

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_006.zip

HaveADick

Freedom Riders

Click to preview

About:

Have you wondered what Kelly Kay looks like in a tight shirt with no bra? Here are the pictures that answer that question. And that answer is, pretty damn good! We might prefer her sans shirt altogether (and of course, our girl obliges us), but for a few brief snapshots, we really enjoyed the view of her barely fettered puppies.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_006 (14840)

73 pics available in 16,9 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_006.zip

HaveADick

Dress & Drop

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's done some very inventive videos on BustyKerryMarie.com, playing different types of dollies. Which one is your favorite? Space Girl? Convict? The Hitchhiker? Or is it one of the masturbation videos with no theme? Vote now to pick what you think is Kerry's best video so far or your favorite. Send an email to [email protected] with the name of your favorite video and a few words explaining why you liked it so much.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_006

68 pics available in 22,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1073

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_006.zip

HaveADick

The Baby Bump In Bloom

Click to preview

About:

SCORE: How long did it take you to decide to pose pregnant the second time? LORNA: I mulled it over for a while. I knew I wanted some photographs taken. I had some taken heavily pregnant with Leo, some nice arty shots just for me. I decided that it might me nice to do something like that for my fans but obviously a little sexier. Once I knew I was expecting twins at my 12-week scan I thought I better get a move-on because I am going to get big fast. SCORE: What pros and cons entered your mind about posing so fully pregnant, compared to the first time at three months? LORNA: The tiredness is overwhelming at times. At three months pregnant on Leo, I felt full of energy, and the second trimester has the glowing glorious months so I really enjoyed modeling. During this pregnancy, I felt like I missed the second trimester completely and went from the first straight to the third. Having no waist does limit poses and there are times especially towards the end of the day when my belly gets really heavy and I just want to lie down. On the positive side it was fun because I was working with people who knew me and we were careful not to overdo it and also my belly was getting a lot of attention, which is a huge change for me. It's normally all about the boobs!

Filename: BNDL11BLO_06

78 pics available in 25,8 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL11BLO_06.zip

HaveADick

Sammie By The Sea

Click to preview

About:

Sammie Black overflowing a bikini with her HHH-cup naturals is the most spectacular sight most of us will ever see in our lifetimes. These pictures were taken on the deck of the ship during Boob Cruise '98, and as you can see, the view from the surrounding hills was especially nice on this day. "I loved being on the Boob Cruise because I could wear bikinis and not be the only one people were looking at," Sammie said. "Usually if I wear a bikini to the shore, everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me. Of course, I was still one of the bustiest girls on the ship." Of course. She'd have to be.

Filename: BNDL12BSB_06 (4065_2)

20 pics available in 6,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1065

Click to download:

BNDL12BSB_06.zip

HaveADick

Cherry and Brandy with Mr. Fix-Tit

Click to preview

About:

It's good to be the big boss. Cherry finds that out when she calls for the SCORE Group maintenance man. She and Brandy Talore are horny extremely horny from a photo shoot and need someone to grease their grills. This proves one of the universal rules of getting a woman to give you some trim. Be in the right place at the right time. Cherry doesn't just suggest that the maintenance guy do some maintenance on her, she demands it. She is the boss, after all. So like a good employee, our man puts in some tit-fucking overtime. It's the culmination of his life's dream to tit-fuck two superbusty chicks.

Filename: BNDL13CHB_06 (13661)

40 pics available in 17,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL13CHB_06.zip

HaveADick

Stacked Sweater Stretcher

Click to preview

About:

When Crystal Gunns first came to our studios, she was a shy and nervous girl with gigantic hooters and a juicy, round ass. She was so nervous that when she used a toy for the first time on set, she couldn't get it to stay in. She said it was because when she was dancing on stage, there were other girls on stage for people to look at, too. But alone in front of the camera, she felt a little bit of stage fright. But after a couple of hours with our incredible studio staff, Crystal was relaxed and shoving huge toys in and out of her perfect cookie like a pro. If only all women were as hard working and accommodating.

Filename: BNDL14CGW_06 (8879)

30 pics available in 8,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1152X711 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL14CGW_06.zip

HaveADick

Desirae Hot'n'Juicy

Click to preview

About:

"How d'you like your meat?" asks Desirae as she fires up the grill. Truth to tell, we'd love to have Miss D barbeque our beef sausage. Just the thought of her marinating, seasoning, and getting all hot 'n' juicy makes our mouths water and our dicks stiff. The sizzling snapshots you see here are from the same session that produced the sensational DVD "On Location Key Largo" . These poon-packed pix give us a tantalizing taste of Desirae at her spiciest. "I suppose you'll want all the fixin's," she says as she gets those charcoals glowing. "Like maybe my special creamy dressing on your cucumber." Desirae, we could eat your creamy dressing all day. "Maybe you'd like an appetizer?" she asks as she displays her succulent titties, her delicious pussy, and her amazing ass. We're getting hungrier by the minute...

Filename: BNDL15DEW_06 (6826)

65 pics available in 24,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1113

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_06.zip

HaveADick

Sheer Sexuality

Click to preview

About:

Diane in a red wig is one of the highlights of this pictorial, but the real highlight for us is that sheer top with no bra underneath. "Can you imagine me wearing this out in public with no bra?" Diane said. Yeah, we can. "I can't," she said. "Besides, I'd probably get arrested." Yeah, right. She'd get arrested and then brought back to the station house for a strip search. "Strip search?" Diane said, laughing. "I don't think I could conceal anything in this top."

Filename: BNDL16DPO_06 (8723)

30 pics available in 9,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X759 - 1600X1070

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_06.zip

HaveADick

Jessica Turner And Jade

Click to preview

About:

This is a made-for-each-other Lezzie pair-off. Jade and Jessica have erotic chemistry and have the prime Voluptuous bodies we love so much. Jessica towers over Jade and takes the lead. All things considered, with 20/20 hindsight, we should have invited Jade on Boob Cruise 2000. You wouldn't think so, but Jade is a year older than Jess. Jade has that little girl scared look that has endeared her to so many V guys. Jessica is the fearless explorer, afraid of nothing and eager to drink life in. Here the exploration is Jade's sweet cunt and big fatty tits. They both have boobs made for shooting cum over, but, in the absence of a dick man, some mutual pussy loving makes up for the loss. Both girls appear in On Location Portugal, the all-natural group gal video of 2000. Jess & Jade both started off modeling with that familiar, shy, "You naughty men asking to see my pussy-I shan't, I shan't!" attitude. Now they've matured into women who open up the P-lips of other women. If only world peace could be achieved so easily.

Filename: BNDL17JET_06 (3402)

77 pics available in 23,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X775 - 1600X1039

Click to download:

BNDL17JET_06.zip

HaveADick

Anal Julia

Click to preview

About:

While it might be our instincts to fuck Julia's tits, mouth and pussy (especially her tits) if given the once-in-a-lifetime chance, the truth is that if Julia had her way, you'd fuck her ass, too. Now, that might not sound like a polite thing to say, but it's true. "My ass is very sensitive," she said. "When I'm by myself masturbating, I always give my ass a lot of attention. My fingers seem to just wander there." In this smokin' hot pictorial, Julia vibrates her anus with a buzzing fuck stick while sticking two fingers in her pussy. Beautiful.

Filename: BNDL18JMI_06 (9783)

40 pics available in 14,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X788 - 1600X1068

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_06.zip

HaveADick

The Naughty Side Of Karla

Click to preview

About:

If the turquoise bra that Karla is wearing in these photos looks huge...well, it is. Because Karla's tits are huge, and it takes a giant bra to hold them. The most amazing thing about the bra she's wearing is that it would cover 100% of the breasts of just about any woman in the world, but Karla wears it and she's still spilling out of it. Of course, these photos aren't only about Karla's unique bra-wrecking abilities. They're also about her sexy stockings and garter as we get to see a more intimate side of Karla. "I like role playing," Karla revealed. "I like dressing up in kinky, little outfits or sexy uniforms. I have an air hostess outfit and a naughty nurse one. Maybe you'll see me in them one day." We're looking forward to that day. But for now, these photos will do very nicely, thank you.

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_06 (25913)

50 pics available in 18,9 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_06.zip