Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergegorodish

sleazoid;6814744 said:
I'd love to see that. I must've edited this out of the original video. Does anyone have this snippet?
I think what Traci actually says is, "Do you like the way I fuck you?" And Christina answers, "Yeah" and then again "Yeah" almost whispered. Quite sexy. It occurs at 14:52 in the original vid. Here's a clip:

Download file - 5.9 MB

sleazoid

Sniper_Merc;6818440 said:
Took 2 minutes to find a torrent. Christina Model Tub Lust
Thanks, I see lots of stuff I'd like to have via torrent but I don't use it. If I can't pull it from a site then that's fine.

sergegorodish

sleazoid;6814744 said:
I'd love to see that. I must've edited this out of the original video. Does anyone have this snippet?
I think what Traci actually says is, "Do you like the way I fuck you?" And Christina answers, "Yeah" and then again "Yeah" almost whispered. Quite sexy. It occurs at 14:52 in the original vid. Here's a clip (wmv, 5.85MB, 57 seconds):

Download file - 5.9 MB

Marco

FYI: Christina broke her silence on Twitter today and acknowledged the birth of her daughter a month early...

Sniper_Merc

Marco;6822115 said:
FYI: Christina broke her silence on Twitter today and acknowledged the birth of her daughter a month early...
Odd, her @christinamodel7 account hasn't changed, which account is she posting on now?

Sproket560

Sniper_Merc;6812859 said:
I don't think Traci did this on her own, I think whoever was doing the filming told her to push Christina out of yer comfort zone and see what happens, and it worked. Just too bad there was no more even close to this for hotness. I would have loved to see Traci yank those bottoms aside and start to munch.
Christina mentioned this on a webchat shortly after this video was released. She confirmed that this wasn't planned and Traci got carried away.

danni32ff

Sniper_Merc;6822767 said:
Odd, her @christinamodel7 account hasn't changed, which account is she posting on now?
simple -- just click on "christinamodel7" and you'll see her responses to people.

cvbhui

I am not seeing any changes on her '7' account either, at least since since the 10/25 tweet where she shows a pic of some girl and asks about the girls website. I have clicked on quite a few of Christina's tweets and do see the many responses but didn't see a mentioned of the baby. BTW, I have not signed up on Twitter, could I be missing some responses because I am not a "member"?

Thanks in advance for any insight etc.

danni32ff;6822976 said:
simple -- just click on "christinamodel7" and you'll see her responses to people.

danni32ff

cvbhui;6823031 said:
I am not seeing any changes on her '7' account either, at least since since the 10/25 tweet where she shows a pic of some girl and asks about the girls website. I have clicked on quite a few of Christina's tweets and do see the many responses but didn't see a mentioned of the baby. BTW, I have not signed up on Twitter, could I be missing some responses because I am not a "member"?

Thanks in advance for any insight etc.

I didn't say click on her tweet, I said click on "christinamodel7". For example -- you click on her most recent tweet where she trash talks some former model she has a beef with. you then click on "christinamodel7" and you'll see her response(s) she posted to people.

Marco

If you want to see all of her messages on Twitter, you go to her account and you click on "Tweets & replies." Then you don't just see the individual Tweets, you also see her replies to other people's Tweets. Today she just replied to several Tweets...

cvbhui

Thanks Marco and thanks danni.

I am now becoming more twitter savvy!

Marco;6823063 said:
If you want to see all of her messages on Twitter, you go to her account and you click on "Tweets & replies." Then you don't just see the individual Tweets, you also see her replies to other people's Tweets. Today she just replied to several Tweets...

keeper31

Staff member
No news is not good news. Hope something happens soon with her site.

Marco

I decided to rehash another video that I found interesting for the Christina being naughty GIF series. This is taken from her "AUG14 - P1" video. Christina has large, swollen breasts and is riding on her dildo while applying a vibrator to her clit. During her orgasms her clit has become visibly swollen as evidenced at the end of this GIF:

keeper31

Staff member
All I want for christmas is her tits to stay that size! Good choice Marco, thanks.

cmfriend

Just watched the aug14 video. At 4:36 its not zoomed in but it looks like you can make out CM's kitty pumping a few times quit well.

wifejerk

Thought I would share some of my favorite Christina screen caps. Wish I could offer some of the awesome gif created by Marco, but alas I am a bit ignorant to the process.
If there is a Santa, all I want for Christmas is her new site.

White Bed

Florida Sugar

Marco

I decided to resurrect the Christina discussion. Who knows if we will see Christina again. She said that she would not be quitting, but she also told us many years ago that she didn't want to pose nude. This came from a girl who was willing to be video recorded while dressed like a hooker and shaking her tan lined titties like a stripper. And so, a new GIF as part of "The Mystery of Christina" series:

Status
Not open for further replies.