Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Prelude97;7087484 said:
GOD DAMN! Jesus christ. Moses cant touch this! SCREW THE SPLITTING OF THE RED SEA!! Im in awe of your talent Marco. You are the Moses of Kitty-Kats...you split the Sea of Christina's Ass!!
Hey now! Don't lose your shit! I'll perform another miracle...pregnant Christina spreads her ass for me:

cmfriend

Marco your last two post show something pretty cool. in both picture Christina is in almost indentical poses. Check out the diference in Christinas nipple in the pregnant picture. Gotta love the look of that fuller nipple, i'm kinda into the way hot girls look when they are pregnant. I was totally hoping we would someday see some full nudes of a pregnant Christina. With the 6 month anniversary of the closing of Christina website a few days away. We have seen or heard nothing from Christinas camp. So I am less hopeful than ever and more dissapointed each day that we have probably seen the last of Christina forever. =( I'm sad.

keeper31

Staff member
pervedfriend;7088506 said:
Marco your last two post show something pretty cool. in both picture Christina is in almost indentical poses. Check out the diference in Christinas nipple in the pregnant picture. Gotta love the look of that fuller nipple, i'm kinda into the way hot girls look when they are pregnant. I was totally hoping we would someday see some full nudes of a pregnant Christina. With the 6 month anniversary of the closing of Christina website a few days away. We have seen or heard nothing from Christinas camp. So I am less hopeful than ever and more dissapointed each day that we have probably seen the last of Christina forever. =( I'm sad.

Whenever Marco posts it's like brand new material. How long can you keep us going Marco?

sharma

Just curious. I seen Christina use vibrators, dildos and finger her pussy. Even has videos of her slapping. Is there any videos or frame that got her spreading her pussy with her fingers to show the pink inside?

Marco

keeper31;7091068 said:
Whenever Marco posts it's like brand new material. How long can you keep us going Marco?
Well, there are 100's of videos we can review for things of interest. I even have fun reviewing the older ones with transparent tops or different things Christina tried. People seem to respond the most to the explicit content. But sometimes I spend way too much time just trying to get a clip to look right. So, the correct answer to your questions is: It depends...

Marco

sharma;7091691 said:
Just curious. I seen Christina use vibrators, dildos and finger her pussy. Even has videos of her slapping. Is there any videos or frame that got her spreading her pussy with her fingers to show the pink inside?
Let me take a stab at this question but be prepared for a long winded answer. Feel free to disagree with me or take offense at what I am going to say. I think Christina has a somewhat unique situation "down there." I've seen a lot of female anatomy over the years. Here's my observations on Christina. She appears to have a somewhat long gash for someone in their 20's who hasn't had a baby. I'm talking several inches. It is also a little recessed which makes it easier for her to hide views of it. She appears to have some pretty good sized lips or labia but she often keeps them pushed down. Combine all of this with the fact she appears to have an issue with dryness. She often puts lubricant on her vibrator. This is even when she is not going to put it inside herself. Who does that? Someone with dryness issues. So, to finally answer your question, I think she would have to spread her legs WIDE and pull on the sides of her lips to show you some pink. And, I think we have seen some of the insides of her lips but they are not moist nor particularly pink. Therefore, no, she has not, to my knowledge, made any attempt to throw her legs wide open and pull her labia really far apart.

keeper31

Staff member
Maybe we will see this in her next few videos

sharma

Wow!!! From such intricate knowledge, its shows your unending love for Christina's lips. Keep up the good work.

Marco

Just following up on the Christina's "pink" conversation. XRed is a really good video. She possibly pounds her pussy with a dildo as much any video she has done. She also talks dirty and seems pretty horny. This leaves her about as open as I've seen her. Plus the video is pretty close shot most of the time making it easy to see her. And she faces towards the camera a number of times. In the shot below, she pulls up on her pussy and you can see some "pink." Also this is one of the few videos where her labia (lips) really get out in the open and you can see them in the other shots.

Marco

sicilian;7098720 said:
:blush::eek:Wonder what her daughter will think if this site/thread is still here in about a dozen or so years?
Here's what I am hoping. Years from now she is either told or finds out her mom was an Internet model. This leads to confusion, hurt, euphoria or other strong emotions. She is young, cute and has big cans. Raging hormones, strong feelings and questionable advice lead to Christina Teen Model the Next Generation.

sharma

I need a lil help. All the videos of Christina I have are mostly 360P size so usually around 120MB. Since her videos are usually about 1GB and my hard disk is around 80GB, I cannot download and store all her videos in HD. So I decided to download only the best 5 videos of Christina. I already decided the Hot Hot video and tub lust video. Need help figuring the remaining three videos.

sleazoid

sicilian;7098720 said:
:blush::eek:Wonder what her daughter will think if this site/thread is still here in about a dozen or so years?
Probably the same that any other kid of any other model of this site would feel.

apexl8

Hey Marco, you are a star for allowing us to relive these nice Christina moments. So I know you are the right person to ask this question...

Has Christina, with all her dirty talk, ever given us an "Oooh, I'm gonna cum!" right before she does? I would love to her her say this. I think I may have heard it in a video or two, but I can't recall.

Thanks, Marco!

sleazoid

apexl8;7100321 said:
Hey Marco, you are a star for allowing us to relive these nice Christina moments. So I know you are the right person to ask this question...

Has Christina, with all her dirty talk, ever given us an "Oooh, I'm gonna cum!" right before she does? I would love to her her say this. I think I may have heard it in a video or two, but I can't recall.

Thanks, Marco!
Steamy Shower

keeper31

Staff member
Marco;7100795 said:
Going to try to go for a twofer here. Sharma get the video XRed. And apexl8 this audio is from XRed:

CMC.mp3

Marco that was perfect!

cmfriend

sicilian a bit of a risque topic. I admit i have wondered myself how models deal with explaining things to thier little ones.

I agree seeing a second cumming of Christina Model would be interesting. Christina herself will be about 48 at the time she becomes able to get into rated "R" movies. Or If she follows in moms foot steps and kicks things off a little early, a year or to before driving age, Christina will be about 45 then. I Wonder when that time comes if Christina will still be a hot milf at 45? If so, Could we see a mother, daughter collaberation?

Status
Not open for further replies.