Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma

I am surprised that it was you, rather than Keeper31, to suggest something like this, considering his life long obsession for Lesbian Christina.

keeper31

Staff member
sharma;7102854 said:
I am surprised that it was you, rather than Keeper31, to suggest something like this, considering his life long obsession for Lesbian Christina.
No I don't think I am into Mother Daughter incest. But need to see it to make the final determination. And what's wrong with CM getting banged with a nice thick strapon? I would join her site for a year if she promised to do that! Or legs wide open with her clit being worked over by someone with really nice tits. I am sure you get the idea so I will stop there.

sharma

I agree and I also hope that doesn't happen. If the daughter turned out like a carbon copy of the mother, imagine a younger version of Christina going down on her older version? We would lose many loyal members owing to death by extreme pleasure. We don't want that, do we?

Marco

A new, short GIF, by request of pervedfriend of Christina shaking her ass from the video "May14 - Nice Dress":

sharma

If Christina is your number one obsession, then there is a chance you might get to have sex with her in your dreams.

Marco

Ran across a clip I had made for a Christina video called "Red Beauty" from mid 2013. She does some nice things in the video. You see she is sporting a metal stud in the upper part of her pussy. She licks her breast while vibing her clit. And then she gets her legs in a spread position, while using her fingers and you see some pink:

Marco

While watching "Red Beauty" I decided to make a new gif of Christina shaking her ass some more:

sharma

Great one Marco. I have no idea how you manage to fulfill all our requests. Pulsing pussy, pussy clapping, close up anus, lesbian plays, never before seen pink, the list goes on. Hats off. For all we know, you might even find a bj video of her if looked a lil closer. Lol. Just curious. Have you made any gifs on the first time Christina let those boobs out?

Marco

Thread didn't get completely restored because the throw back GIF from Fruity Girls (March 2, 2010) was missing. Back in the day when Christina looked like she might go full lesbian:

danni32ff

I hope danni32ff doesn't mind, but I am re-posting images of Christina's current look:

Yeah, I do mind since you stole them from another forum
It would have been polite to ask first.
Since they are up, you might as well leave them

Marco

Yeah, I do mind since you stole them from another forum
It would have been polite to ask first.
Since they are up, you might as well leave them
Sorry bro. Not a member of the other forum and you previously weren't accepting private messages. Anyway, I can pull them and you can post if you'd rather. Not everyone goes to the other boards...

keeper31

Staff member
If that is her current look she can still model, hope she comes back.

Sly_Fry

Sorry if this offends anyone, but seeing as pretty much everything posted on this forum is "stolen", does a couple of candids that someone found at another forum and posted here really matter?

By the way, thank you Marco for posting these, she's still very cute and I would welcome new content from her.

Marco

If we put on our Sherlock Holmes detective caps and look at these candid photos we can probably deduce a few obvious things. People are right, she stills looks pretty good. From the very little you can see of her breasts, they look like full, milky MILF boobs! Now the more sobering clues. Large, loose, simple clothes. Probably still has a little more weight than she would like. Also keeping it simple. Not concerned with being overly attractive, she has other priorities. She's cut her hair in a simple, shorter cut. The longer the hair, the more work involved. She's clearly not looking for anything that requires extra effort. Again, not overly concerned with how it looks because she needs her energies to take care of other priorities. So, she's keeping it simple and taking care of her Mom responsibilities. Good for her. But not likely to get all dolled up for a photo shoot and the effort it requires...

voyeurkind

She's cut her hair in a simple, shorter cut. The longer the hair, the more work involved. She's clearly not looking for anything that requires extra effort.
A lot of mothers cut their hair, as babies tend to get their fingers tangled up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.