Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Christina QCCP

Tease & Denial femdom clips with lots of bondage, chastity, ruined orgasm and handjob.

MP4 / 148 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:32

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Luna & Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double Used

My dear friend Mistress Ezada got a new smothering chair and invite Me to try it! We have My slave lying on the floor, with his hands tied and his, head, locked in the smothering chair. He is a lucky male : to be used and face seated by two sexy Superior Ladies like us .

We sit on his face with our gorgeous bottoms clad in leather and tease his locked dick!

But having Mistress Ezada so close to Me, touching Her and smelling Her perfume it make Me more eager to ,,make love,, with Her instead of giving any attention to the pathetic male ...and, She feel the same!

Now the slave can only hear our kisses and feel our horny perfumes ...we forget about him, useless creature , we are so busy touching each others and kissing......

MP4 / 584 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Zephy - Lunch Break Quicky 3 : Eat My Asshole!!

Often times I like to swing by 'dumbasses' place on my lunch break, just to humiliate him--serve me orally, lick my feet, kick him around, tongue shine my boots, etc...whatever I feel like doing. This time it's eating my holy asshole for lunch with a side of verbal humiliation!! Bon appetit!!

MP4 / 194 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Zephy - Lunch Break Quicky : Eat My Pussy!

What makes my pussy wet? Knowing my slave is tied to a leash, naked and kneeling just in case I get horny and stop by to use him!! It's my lunch break and I want an orgasm-- a quick kick to the face with my high heel to get him focused on what's important in this world (my pussy) and my OSOD (oral sex on demand) slave begins licking my divine pussy! It doesn't take long and I let down a wonderful goddess orgasm on his face!! I make him dry me off, then a quick slap to the face and I'm headed back to work-- my life ROCKS!!!

MP4 / 103 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:36

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madame Marissa - Slave Smothered Under My Jeans Ass

I want to control my slave's breathing - and I'll use my sexy ass to do it! Obviously the slave's not going to enjoy it and I'm wearing my skin-tight hard jeans for this facesitting. I sit down on his face without hesitation, smothering him and almost crushing his nose - like I would care! He's struggling more and more the longer it goes, but I won't stop anytime soon. In the end I just grab a magazine while I sit on his face and start reading - totally ignoring the loser struggling for air under me!

MP4 / 138 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:38

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mariah & Natalya - Two Girls Tease a Locked-Up Loser

Mariah and Natalya admire a beautiful new steel chastity cage they have locked a loser into. Now that escape is hopeless for his worthless penis, the beauties will take turns riding his face. They want to see who can smother the locked-up loser best. The girls double sit. One ass over his airways, the other bouncing on his locked-up cock. The slave gets so hard in the tight chastity. It's just awful for him! Mariah twerks her ass right over the slave's locked-up erection. Girls really hate losers! They are so cruel to the unworthy! No matter how hard a loser works, he will never get what a real man is given for free. Losers don't deserve sex! They just deserve to get mercilessly teased and denied.

MP4 / 779 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Victoria June - Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Teacher Miss June has been breaking every rule at the school where she teaches. When principal tries to tell her she is in trouble, she treats him like her little bitch. She makes him lick her asshole and kiss her feet. then she turns to the camera and orders you to jerk off while you kiss her ass!.

MP4 / 661 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Cum spending

This Mistress is taking total control of this man. She is manipulating his cock AND his wallet. But I don't know who's enjoying it more? As She spends, so does he, and She screams with with joy as his finances and orgasm are both ruined! To add to his humiliation, more shopping will be done as She sits on his face and continues to spend. With his balls and wallet empty, and Her ass on his face, it's hard to tell who's happier.

MP4 / 756 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Fuck and Eat Cum

Are you man enough to satisfy? Or will you end up licking your cum out of my pussy? It's time to put your cock on the line. To fuck and prove yourself. Will you fuck me and make me cum? Or have to apologize for your small penis?

MP4 / 732 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Lick Up Your Jizz

The ultimate embarrassment for a male is to making him lick up his semen. He has already humiliated himself by cumming before me. He has proven he is not a man. He ejaculated on my feet. as if that is not shameful enough, now he will eat it. Off my feet! But his humiliation won't end there. After he has licked up what little manhood he had, then I make him worship my ass in his new chastity belt. I have taken away his masculinity. Stripped him of his dignity. And now he is licking my asshole. Witness the control I have over male penises. It may leave a bad taste in your mouth.

MP4 / 258 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:19

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mena Mason - Locked in Chastity for a Perfect Princess

Mena has had the keys to Chloe's chastity slave for two weeks while Chloe's away. The slave has had a hard time with the first two weeks for Mena and he really wants a break. But Mena has noticed the effects of chastity on the slave's behavior and now she never wants to let him out! He's been so good for her! If chastity makes him behave this well, maybe he should never be let out. Mena very logically tells the slave that he doesn't get to have sex anyway, so what does he really need his penis for? It's better under lock and key. Mena makes the slave beg to kiss her beautiful ass. The slave begs and gets to kiss it. Chloe is still not due to be back for another week. Mena thinks she will not let the slave out at all for the entire time Chloe is gone. Chastity becomes more unbearable the more the slave kisses Mena's ass. Mena inspects the chastity device to make sure it's holding up. She doesn't want any escape attempts! Mena takes a few pictures of the chastity device to send to Chloe. Chloe loves that her slave has been locked the entire time she's been gone, and she agrees with Mena that he should not be allowed any release until she gets back from vacation. Mena teases the cock cage with her butt. She loves the power and control she has as its slave sitter.

MP4 / 1.62 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:07:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - Smell my Butthole Loser

The slave made the mistake of saying than the previous time that you were not enough rude for him to stop flirting with other girls, the revenge will be more terrible than the 1st time with your farts and verbal domination during the FaceSitting.

So you decide to strap him to the bed and mummify his head so the only air he can breathe is through his nose. Lets see him cheat this time.You truly make him fight for his air.

The only air he is allowed comes from your ass. Make sure his nose is sealed tight to your ass.

Just to make sure they all go straight into his nose you wrap his head with saran wrap, completely covering his mouth and wrapping his hands and feet completely, he's not going anywhere!!!!

He had no idea how many farts he is about to receive and swallow ..

you told him to lay on the bed and you sit on his face fully, sealing it in (block him), and begin farting in his face for let him taste his punishment..

Don't hesitate for some wet ones, and you don't care about that and his suffer for that in his nose Watch as he struggles and panics to get only small breaths of air from your ass will be a pleasure for you, making him struggle even harder for his air by farting right on him and stay sit on him for 1min consecutive without moving from his face!

He tries to push you off but you keep his head buried deep in your ass crack!!

He nearly vomits a few times with your wet farts, but you don't care!!

You don't care and as you grow sick of his complaints, you pull out a belt that you harness around his head and pull his head in nice and tight!!!

His grip on you is loosening and he's getting weaker against your big ass, you practically suffocate to this loser.

MP4 / 1011 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mia - Ass Smothering and Bouncing in Sexy Lingerie

Princess Mia bounces on a chastity slave's face. Mia controls the slave's breath with her ass, smothering him. She presses the slave's nose right against her pussy and giggles. Then, buries the slave deeper in her ass. The slave starts to squirm. He can't breathe. Mia stays put until the slave goes limp.

MP4 / 842 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

My humiliated pussy, ass and foot slut for New Years!!

This wonderful footage was captured on New Years eve and is in three parts-- my enslaved little bitch licked my bomb ass pussy on his knees ALL DAY lol! This clip highlights the tongue worship received from my 'oral sex on demand' little pussy licker while enduring my exquisite verbal and physical abuse (mocking, slapping, face spitting, etc). I want to be licked into a few goddess orgasms before I go out partying at the bars with my girlfriends-- also making my slave tongue shine and polish my heavenly asshole and lick it clean because, well...you never know what might happen on these crazy nights >:)

The last scene is later when I got back to the hotel after going out and I've already taken my leggings and boots off (wasn't wearing panties), and I'm really tipsy! My dumbass slave just waited around all night for my return...he even licked another pair of my boots clean for me while I was out lol! he just sits there on his knees, holding up my stinky foot and worshiping it like a god while I talk about how I danced all night with other men...what a fucking loser! I had SO many men hitting on me and buying drinks, and there was so much dancing and grinding and "feeling up" going on-- I kept texting my slave about what a good time I was having and it sucks to be him!!! he just kneels there like a dumbass, sniffing my foot sweat from all the partying I did, saying "you can do whatever you want and I'll just be here waiting for you to come home to kiss your feet and sniff them while you tell me about your hot dates" HOW PATHETIC, kneeling there with his face in my foot, sniffing all the sweat and foot grime after a long night. I slap his face around with my foot, telling him I'll dance with whoever I want...he is nothing but a fuck toy! he wants to fuck my glistening pussy sooooo bad...so does everyone else! Only thing he gets for new years is being totally humiliated by his Goddess!!!

MP4 / 617 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Natalya and Sasha - Smother Him Good

Natalya and Sasha want to smother and completely cover their chastity slave's airways with their asses. The girls don't want the slave to be able to breathe at all. They put as much pressure and weight on him as they can. Sasha and Natalya want him to go completely limp from the lack of oxygen. The girls take off their shoes and spandex leggings so that they can smother the chastity slave with their bare butt cheeks. This is a very hot facesitting clip! Two very sexy girls in amazing leggings and thongs! Extreme ass smothering!

MP4 / 996 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Obey Melanie - Chastity Fuck Toy

Your dick means nothing to me. My pleasure means everything to you. Just because you're locked in chastity doesn't mean I can't have some fun. C'mon honey put on this strapon and let's pretend you're a real man.

MP4 / 263 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:16

Download and Enjoy