Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Melanie - Denied Pussy

A slave suffers the ultimate torment when he is allowed to fuck but denied My pussy. He fucks My ass cheeks and feet until he is ready to explode. Then I sit on his dick bending it backwards making it hard for him to ejaculate. When he is ruined I sit on his face making him lick the very thing he was denied.

MP4 / 299 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:51

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - I Cum On Your Face First!

You want to cum? So do I. Something about fucking other guys makes me want to sit on your face. Makes me want to cum again. But I think you should cum too. And using your orgasm to humiliate you will only make it better. His cum wont be all you lick up.

MP4 / 239 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nicole - Magical farts

Nicole is Daniel's maid, but she also has some hidden talents. Today she decided to use a little of her magical powers. When Daniel got home, Nicole was sitting on the couch and the entire place was a mess. Daniel got angry, but Nicole calmly explains to him that she was going to do a little magic trick. After the magic, Daniel was instantly fascinated by Nicoly's farts!!! She farts a lot, and Daniel, wearing a suit and always smelling good, now loves every single one of those farts! Nicole enjoys that moment with a very confused man. Who else would love to be part of this magical trick? And who doesn't even need tricks to love a good fart?

MP4 / 1.94 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:33:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Chastity makes the best ass lickers

Watch what the smell of my ass does to this slave. Good thing I keep him in a chastity belt. But i think I have a better way to teach him a lesson.

MP4 / 425 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - A date with a Dominatrix

What happens when a pencil dick goes on a date with a Dominatrix? Will he get lucky? Will he get to fuck Her? Or will he end up kissing ass and worshipping Her strap-on?

Clips includes Strap on, Ass licking, Ass worship, Ass smelling, Chastity, Orgasm denial

MP4 / 123 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:46

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

ON TOP OF HUBBY IN EVERY WAY - SCISSORHOLD CUCKTRESS JENNA IVORY

MP4 / 348 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:28

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Penny Barber - Balls Punished & Smothered For Defending His Girlfriend

Jay has heard some scary rumors about Penny, the Residential Adviser in his girlfriend, Daisy's dorm. People say she makes everyone on her hall into her little sex toys and ruthlessly humiliates any students that don't fall in line. When Daisy becomes her target Jay is forced to confront Penny to try and put a stop to the hazing. Penny Barber doesn't have much interest in warnings from scrawny wimps though. Within five minutes of meeting her Jay is begging for mercy through a panty gag with some very sore balls.

MP4 / 564 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Penny Barber - Fight For Remote Gets Dirty

Penny is in the mood for a cute Halloween movie but Sam wants something hardcore scary and the resulting fight for the remote turns nasty real fast. Sam starts the dirty tricks when he pulls Penny's shirt down so her tits fall out! She makes the shrimpy little pervert pay with some brutal headscissors and a few leg locks and arm bars thrown in for good measure. While Sam struggles to escape her holds, Penny makes sure to get plenty of spanks, nipple twists, and ball smacks in on her helpless opponent.

In the end Penny gets to have her way-with the movie choice and with Sam's cock!

MP4 / 223 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:08

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Riot Starter - Scissor or Smother?

"Ready to film some head scissor?" Queen Riot Starter asks her helpless slave. It doesn't really matter what his answer is, his head is going to be crushed between her thighs whether he wants it or not! (Really tho, who wouldn't want that??) That's not all this slave is in for though, Riot Starter also enjoys smothering her slaves! She expertly switches between head-crushing, breath taking scissor holds and intense ass smothering! As soon as she releases her scissor-hold she quickly sits up and buries the slave's face beneath her, cutting off his breathing just as he gasps for air. "I go from taking your breath away to not letting you have a breath! I like being a Goddess!" In fact, Riot Starter is having so much fun that she's decided she's going to keep this slave zipped up long term! He'll stay right here and be her permanent scissor and smother bitch for life!

MP4 / 1.11 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Rapture - Sadistic Yoga

When booking a class with a new yoga instructor, do your research and know who you are trusting. Rapture likes to torture her clients, going topless and to make them weak then terrorizing their bodies to the brink. Cutting off his air as she does lowers her ass onto his face, flexing and completing her own yoga workout.

WMV / 328 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:17

Download and Enjoy