• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Mochi Mona_In Bloom
mp4, 1.08 GiB, 00:17:42.447
Resolution: 1920x1080

Getting naked is one of Mochi Mona's favorite pastimes since it means this erotic American coed can feel herself up with her soft hands. Playing with her nipples until they're hard is just a warmup before she slides her hands lower to her bubble butt and nicely trimmed fuck hole.

Annettes

Sirena Milano_Early Pleasure
mp4, 859 MiB, 00:23:42.106

Cute brunette Sirena Milano wakes up feeling restless, and rolls around on the bed snapping sexy selfies. Her provocative poses turn her on and she starts to caress her gorgeous breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen. She’s soon naked, her slender thighs spread wide as she strums her clit and crams her fingers into her shaved pussy. Rocking her hips up to meet her thrusting hand, the horny beauty masturbates to an intense orgasm. She’s barely caught her breath before she’s diddling herself to a second one, her pleasure reflected in the mirror behind the bed. Face down ass up, her perfect body quivers as she drives herself to a third powerful climax.

Annettes

Tormenta_Your Wet Dream
mp4, 2.92 GiB, 00:25:19.488

Our future superstar Tormenta tried the Fuck Machine for the first time and immediately called it the lover who can always”. We know how Tormenta loves sex and needs several orgasms in a row to satisfy her, so the Fuck Machine is the right machine for her. She tried several positions and was thrilled to be able to turn the machine on and enjoy herself right away.

Annettes

Kri Lych_Made Me Wet
mp4, 1.01 GiB, 00:20:15.236

Teen beauty Kri Lych has dropped out of school to start her adult career, and she's making a big splash with her fair skin and sweet smiles. Her puffy nipples are a scrumptious treat, but you'll find your mouth watering when she spreads her thighs to demonstrate how wet her soft bare pussy is.

Annettes

Maya Lace_Naughty Girl
mp4, 2.06 GiB, 00:21:57.383

Sweet yet undeniably sexy, Maya Lace is a European bombshell you are going to love at first sight. She loves to show off what god gave her, especially her bitty nippies and her nicely shaved pussy that is dripping with excitement for our cameras. She can't help but smile as she warms herself up!

Annettes

Mochi Mona_Looking Glass
mp4, 1 007 MiB, 00:17:22.275

Have you ever wondered whether girls like Mochi Mona get dressed up in sexy outfits before they masturbate with their fingers and even toys? The answer is yes! This erotic coed loves seeing herself in sheer lingerie before she dicks her own snatch down with a dildo that fills her up nicely.

Annettes

Bella Spark_Happy Anniversary
mp4, 680 MiB, 00:18:56.640

Stunning blonde Bella Spark is wearing a very special outfit for your anniversary celebration – high heels and a provocative mesh bodysuit that’s open at the crotch, exposing her shaved pussy. She strokes the succulent folds so they part invitingly, going face down ass up on the bed for a tempting rear view as she starts to masturbate. Squatting, the horny beauty plunges her fingers into her juicy slot and pulls down the top of her skimpy outfit so she can tease her puffy nipples. Her gorgeous blue eyes shine with passion as she gets naked and diddles herself avidly, until a powerful orgasm sweeps through her perfect body.

Annettes

Lovisa Sott_Sunshine
mp4, 867 MiB, 00:16:00.943

It's not hard to see why we are all half in love with Lovisa Sott, especially as the European bombshell makes herself comfortable while simultaneously showing off her long legs and slim figure. This younger mom is a ray of sunshine, from her bright outfits to her eager smiles to her cum loving snatch with its downy landings trip.

Annettes

Alexa Belluci_Fun With Alexa
mp4, 2.46 GiB, 00:07:31.862
Resolution: 3840x2160

A memory of one of the first photo shoots with our beautiful, exotic and busty Alexa Belluci. In the apartment, our sexy Latina is playing with her dildo. Don’t forget to get turned on by her masturbation video.