• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Betzz_Perfect Fit 2
mp4, 408 MiB, 00:11:14.052
Resolution: 1920x1080

Gorgeous brunette Betzz is reading a book about masturbation, and decides to choose a dildo that will give her the most stimulation. Taking off her sexy lingerie, she strokes her shaved pussy until it’s wet and ready, then sucks on a rubber cock to get it lubed up before easing it between her slick folds. It’s not the perfect fit she’s looking for, so she swaps it for a ridged dildo, rocking her hips to meet her thrusts as she fucks herself avidly until she’s overwhelmed by an intense orgasm.

Annettes

Tatjana Heart_Shy But Ready
mp4, 685 MiB, 00:15:14.927

Although she's still a little bit shy about putting her whole body on display, Tatjana Heart is open to peeling her bra and thong off so we can enjoy all the goods properly. She's a true teen dream, with tits that will spill out of your hands and a booty you'll want to squeeze as you're pounding her.

Annettes

Emily Jade_Angelic
mp4, 625 MiB, 00:14:40.580

Wearing a thong that really emphasizes her big ass, Emily Jade is a hottie who knows exactly what she wants and who won't stop until she gets it. She's such a flirt, but this blonde babe will definitely follow through with anything her do me smile might seem to promise.

Annettes

Amy Karamel_All Of Me For You
mp4, 841 MiB, 00:20:14.160

We can't get enough of cum loving Amy Karamel with her big boobs, bubble butt, and absolute love for toys that make her moan. This horny coed can't hold back once she begins masturbating. Watch her use a dildo and vibrator to double team her own pussy until she's mewling in delight.

Annettes

Sakura_Brunette Beauty
mp4, 627 MiB, 00:16:26.152

The kind of girl who won't take no for an answer when she has set her sights on you, Sakura has the body to fuck whomever she'd like. Her long legs and lean figure are just perfect, and as her clothes come off you'll see that the perfection extends to her firm boobies and pretty pussy.