Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Eva de Vil - The Creep From The Bar

Download-Keep2share
17:40mins 1920x1080 924mb mp4
Humiliation, Legs
[custom, no name] I call my friend to tell her all about the pervert that was staring at me at the bar last night. he couldn't stop gawking over my legs and feet. so, dangling my shoe, i "accidentally" dropped it on the ground and got him to put it back on for me. the loser was trembling so much that he didn't even notice me slip something in his drink. now he's bound, gagged and naked at my feet. what shall we do with this sorry loser? how should we abuse and humiliate him to punish him for being such a total creep?
#CEI, #Chastity, #Crossed Leg Fetish, #Foot Fetish, #High Heels, #Leg Worship, #Louboutin, #Nylon Tease, #Nylons, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Ellie Idol - Wheel Of Femdom

Download-Keep2share
11:17mins 1920x1080 671mb mp4
Here's a game for all you submissives to play! I've added everything related to femdom. You MAY need a sharpie and credit card to play so keep them on hand. I'm going to spin the wheel, and you're going to do EXACTLY what you're told to do. I don't have to be mean to get you to do what I want, and it's oh-so-fun to make you do it in game form!
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM INSTRUCTION, CBT INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION

terra

Natashas Bedroom - Mostly Harmless Blackmail

Download-Keep2share
22:24mins 1920x1080 576mb mp4
This blackmail clip is mostly harmless. That's my style. I don't take the power to destroy in one fell swoop, because that tactic is too easy for you to resist. Instead, I take what I desire piece by piece, bit by bit, getting to know you inside and out as I slowly build up my blackmail arsenal. I'm rarely greedy. I'm ever so patient. I make you feel safe.
Our blackmail session today is far from a game ender. Mostly harmless is an exaggeration. It's almost entirely harmless. So innocuous that you'll see no reason to shy away from obedience. The risk is minuscule, and the rewards are enormous. Just look at me in the preview gif! I look so irresistibly hot. Imagine how good it will feel to submit to my commands. Really, just think about it for a moment...
Who are you to resist?
But the thing about mostly harmless tidbits is that they add up. Each time you comply, my power grows. And grows. And grows. While you're tucked away in that snug feeling of safety, the danger hides away in the shadows.
Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ASSIGNMENTS, GODDESS WORSHIP

terra

Princess Ashley - Worker Bee for Princess

Download-Keep2share
12:01mins 1920x1080 518mb mp4
Bratty Princess, Financial Domination
You're a little peasant, a worker bee, a slave, a loser, a bitch...whatever you want to call it. You work so hard so that your Princess can have the best life possible - luxury vacations, expensive cars, dope condos, designer clothing and shoes. You name the nice thing, and I have it. Meanwhile, you live SUCH a meek and humble lifestyle. You only keep enough money to give yourself basic food, shelter, and clothing. The rest is Mine. And you're so happy to sacrifice because it feels so good and you know Princess deserves your money more than you ever could. It's MY money after all, you just work for it little worker bee.
#Submissive / Slave Training, #Greedy Goddess, #Hair Worship, #High Heels, #Long Legs, #Mental Domination, #Mesmerize, #PVC, #Tight Dress,

terra

Princess Lexie - Don't Think Just Jerk

Download-Keep2share
11:17mins 1280x720 171mb mp4
Jerk Off Instruction
I think some of you forget that you're not supposed to think. I do the thinking around here, not you. So today I want you to turn your brain off, sit back, and prepare to fucking jerk your dick for Me while I tease you like crazy. No holding back, just 100% balls to the wall, jerking, sans thinking. lol....think you can handle that?
#Humiliation, #JOI Games, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Masturbation Instruction,

terra

Bratty Bunny - There Will Be No Mess

Download-Keep2share
12:10mins 1844x1080 202mb mp4
Oh let's begin with a little masturbation. Go on. Go ahead and stroke. You won't be ending today's clip with that thing in your hand though. Oh no, you will NOT be making a mess today.
Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, BLUE BALLS, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Lady Nina - My PIG cleaning company LTD

Download-Keep2share
6:42mins 1920x1080 217mb mp4
You're not usually much use for anything but finally I've a job ANY pig can complete. You're about to embark on a very humiliating, fun cleaning job. which, will possibly become you biggest life achievement to date. This is a real life job in which you'll be hired by me, unpaid, in fact, naturally, you'll be paying me to hire you! Ready to be my pig? Hurry and buy this clip. Cut off date for employment is fast approaching!
Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS

terra

Lindsey Leigh – Customized CEI – Max

Download-Keep2share

9:02mins 1280x720 118mb mp4

The cum eater Max and I missed each other on webcam yesterday so I felt it was only proper to send him this reminder. Max, pump your cock and get ready to eat your load for goddess. Now suck it out of my carpet.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CEI, FEMDOM POV, FEMDOM, POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Princess Samantha - Get in the "Loser Position"

Download-Keep2share

6:47mins 1280x720 591mb mp4

Urgh, you are such a fucking sad case, cant get enough of me, always wanting to stroke that ugly little cock over me. Lets make a deal - you get in the loser position and I will let you jerk it and cum. Like a complete fucking loser!! Youre going to prove to me what a desperate loser you are for me. Hope you like the taste of your own vile cum because there are special conditions to this humiliating wank you revolting pig!

Category: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION

Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, JOI

terra

Ceara Lynch - First Orgasm with Stepmom

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

10:25mins 1440x1080 235mb mp4

It's not easy getting a new parent, especially at an age full of changes and young angst the last thing you need is a stepmom bossing you around. Believe me, I know what you’re going through and I feel I can actually help you. I bet you might even realize how much you actually like me. I want to bond with you, but I can’t replace your mother, I can however teach you something she would never be able to. I have an idea that’ll bring us closer. I’m going to teach you how to masturbate. Don’t be shy, you’re lucky to have such a nice stepmother that let’s her stepson jerkoff to her. I’ll teach you all about that young cock and how to deal with all those new emotions and feelings you’re going through. I’m very good at using a man’s cock. Why do you think your father married me?

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: TABOO, COCK TEASE, DIRTY TALK, CUM COUNTDOWN

terra

Bratty Bunny - Butt Slave To Black Mini Skirt

Download-Keep2share

15:13mins 1280x720 244mb mp4

It's time to get down on all fours and crawl over to me. Then beg for me to sit on your face you little butt slave. Get down and worship it. What you would give to be my very own ass slave. To be cleaning it, kissing it, worshiping it. Would you give up everything to do that slave? I know so. You little butt slut, inhale my scent and beg to serve my bubble butt. My powerful booty takes over your mind completely.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: BUTT SLAVE, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS GRINDING, MINISKIRT, BOOTY

terra

Samantha Foxx - Totally Ruined For Me

Download-Keep2share

6:01mins 1280x720 266mb mp4

No one cares about that pathetic stick between your legs…especially me! In fact I am going to tease it so hard, get it all worked up and ruin you right when I know you want it most. And this isn’t going to only be once either…it will be twice!!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV

terra

Ceara Lynch - Bust Your Balls

Download-Keep2share

6:08mins 1440x1080 445mb mp4

Too bad I can’t be there in person to kick you in the balls myself. That doesn’t mean you can’t punish your cock for me. All you have to do is make a f!st and hold it really high over your head, then drop it down really hard on your crotch! See how easy it is to hit and hurt yourself for me. Just pretend all this torture you inflict on yourself is by me personally. Licking my boots on your computer screen, punching your privates over and over again to feel closer to me. I know how much you would love for me to stomp on your ugly penis with my high heel boots. There’s a simple trick I know that’ll feel like that bruised cock is being impaled by my stiletto…

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING

terra

Valerie Sins - Women Only Use Losers

Download-Keep2share

10:52mins 1920x1080 634mb mp4

Humiliation, Loser Symbol

I dont care what your name is , how much money you have or who are your friends. When you remove your clothes your true nature preveals, inferior male, you are gross and your micro dick wont help you either.. Admit, you are a loser! Embrace it and learn to love your true nature. You have no other choice.

#Humiliating Task, #Humiliatrix, #Nerd Humiliation, #Small Dick, #Small Penis Encouragement, #Small Penis Humiliation, #Small Penis JOI, #Small Testicle Humiliation, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Worship Amber - Learn To Get Ballbusted With Amber

Download-Keep2share

6:57mins 1920x1080 759mb mp4

Today I'm teaching you how to accept a ballbusting with me Princess Amber. Once you look into my eyes everything will be okay just be a good bitch for me and take my kicks and whatever else I tell you.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, BOOT FETISH, KICKING, FEMDOM POV, FOOT DOMINATION

terra

Ceara Lynch - Hip-No Age Regression

Download-Keep2share

12:23mins 1440x1080 907mb mp4

There’s something different I’ve always wanted to try. All you have to do is trust me, and surrender your mind to me. Take a few deep breaths and submit yourself to me. With the snap of my fingers I’ve put into a deep trance. My true intentions for hip-notizing you can be revealed. The truth is, I’ve always wanted a little baby to play with and nurture. Obviously, I don’t want to get fucked and ruin my perfect body, so I thought I could turn you into my precious baby boy. I convince you that you have regressed in age. You might look like a grown man, but your mind is barely a toddler. You need a big strong mommy now to take care of you now. I’ll keep you fed with plenty of breast milk, change your stinky diapers when you tinkle or poopsies, I’m even wearing a latex dress just in case you make any little messies. You don’t want to make mommy mad at her baby. Otherwise, I’ll have to punish you for being a bad boy.

Category: AGE REGRESSION

Related Categories: MESMERIZE, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ADULT DIAPER, MIND FUCK

terra

Princess Ashley - Paying Stroke Puppet

Download-Keep2share

8:16mins 1920x1080 283mb mp4

The title says it all. You are nothing more than My paying stroke puppet. You are a chronic masturbator who loves paying hot, dominant women. You pay us to tell you how to jerk off, to humiliate you, and even to demand MORE money. You are addicted to paying and stroking. That wont ever change.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM, LEATHER FETISH, MENTAL DOMINATION

terra

Bratty Bunny - Cuck Bitch Draining

Download-Keep2share

10:18mins 1920x1080 742mb mp4

It was only a matter of time a slut like you submitted. You jumped from domme to domme to see if anyone could else have the complete package and be a little 'nicer', huh? You knew you would be fucked when you eventually submitted to me and here we are. Yeah, I've seen you on my twitter telling me I have the best ass in the business. Nobody has the complete package like me. It’s not just this fuckable face and body. I was the domme who led you to your fantasy: cuckolding. My clip ‘Cuckold: be ready for all of it’ was the first clip that made your dick twitch to being a girl’s beta bitch. That was the first clip you cum to for being cuck, right cucky?! You are my little bitch. I mean just look at me Look at this perfect body. Jerk off to this ass. Look at these beautiful big eyes. That stunning jawline, mouth, bone structure. I'm a cold-hearted bitch with a perfect body. And now I’m gonna fucking drain you for not have submitted to me earlier. Be ready for a draining session tonight, you’re gonna make plans to do so. And patiently wait for me to drain you. As a matter of fact, Beg me to drain you as soon as possible.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM

terra

Ceara Lynch - Chastity 101

Download-Keep2share

9:06mins 1440x1080 449mb mp4

Attention all you small-dicked losers! Today, I'm going to tell you about what it's like to be put in chastity by a domme goddess. I will lock-up that tiny cock of yours and proceed to tease and arouse you so I can see the anguish on your face. Your begging to be freed so you can stroke that pathetic excuse of a dick only makes tormenting you even better. Welcome bitches to Chastity 101.

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Omanko Vivi - Sissy Education - Black Cock

Download-Keep2share

7:49mins 1280x720 428mb mp4

Anal, BBC, Femdom, Sissification, SPH

A custom request! Be prepared to learn all about black cock, and why you'll never go back to white cock. I compare sizes, ejaculation count, and overall feel. Let Me prep you and give you some tips on how to take black cock like a champion, and become an addicted little sissy slut.

#Ass Shaking, #Femdom, #Gay, #High Heels, #Sissy Training, #Feminization, #Femdom Princess, #Barefoot, #Sissy Encouragement, #White Male Slaves