Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Princess Lacey - Ten Terrible Tasks: 48 Hours Of Degradation

Download-Keep2share

10:03mins 1280x720 435mb mp4

I'm back with that wicked game of mine that some of you losers know all too well. Ten Terrible Tasks! That's right...get ready you pathetic pieces of . Pull out a pencil...NO! not your dick, an actual pen or pencil, and write down every one of these terrible tasks! This clip is special, because I give you very specific instructions on how to do these tasks. Trust me they are going to put you pathetic losers in degradation heaven. 48 hours is the time limit on these terrible tasks and they are full of publicly degrading yourselves. I'm going to want proof of some of these tasks so you better get this clip losers and follow my instructions if you want to prove how fucked up you are! Honestly, this clip is a bargain, because I will be sending you on adventures and you might even have to go buy some supplies. Either way you freaks, this is a game that you have to play. You have no choice! Prepare to feel like the complete freak and loser that you truly are. Want a taste of the tasks??? Fuck your ass with your toothbrush. . then brush your teeth. Enjoy the other 9!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: HUMILIATION TASKS

terra

Ceara Lynch - Daddy Sucks My Panties

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

14:19mins 1440x1080 1.03GB mp4

I’ve noticed that my panties and pantyhose have gone missing. Turns out, my dad has been hiding them in his room for some reason. The weird thing is that they all have been worn before, but they look clean. Why would my dad wash my lingerie and not return it? I noticed that they didn’t smell clean, but like pussy juices, ass sweat, and bad breath. My own dad has been stealing my pantyhose and panties and licking them clean. I can even see the spit stains on my crotch from where you’ve been sucking. You’ve chewed on the gusset so much they’re practically ripped. Apparently me leaving my panties lying around has been driving him crazy that he couldn’t resist stealing them all so he can suck up my sweet pussy juices. I don’t mind your twisted perversion for your own little girl’s dirty panties. It’ll be our secret as long as you keep giving me a lingerie allowance to replenish my pantyhose and panties you’ve eaten through.

Category: PUSSY CONTROL

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTY FETISH

terra

Princess Ashley - Send Me Cryptocurrency

Download-Keep2share

10:08mins 1920x1080 385mb mp4

I don't care how much time and money you have invested into Bitcoin or Litecoin or Ethereum, you are going to hand over ALL of your cryptocurrency. It's Mine now. It belongs in MY wallet, not yours. The same way I expect you to hand over your cash, I expect you to hand over your cryptocurrency. Stroke your cock as you prepare to make that BIG transfer. Bring it right to the edge and hit send right before you blow your big, fat load for Me!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHINY CLOTHING, CUM COUNTDOWN, BIG TITS, ORGASM CONTROL, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Reverend Taura - You Want To Be His Bitch

Download-Keep2share

6:17mins 1920x1080 369mb mp4

You're a beta, no doubt. Everything about you says "beta". So much so, that you may as well have your dinky dick measurement written on your forehead. It would perfectly match the "nice guy" pick up lines that you use to mask your jealousy and inadequacies. Who are you actually competing with though? Is it Him? Or are you actually competing with his point of interest? ME.

Bi Humiliation, Submissive Sluts

Beta Bitch Boy, Bi Encouragement, Bi Humiliation, Bi-Sexual, Coerced Bi, CuckDom, Dick Humiliation, Female Domination, Small Penis Humiliation,

terra

Eva de Vil - Hand Humping Goon Monkey

Download-Keep2share

7:45mins 1928x1080 460mb mp4

Let's have a little chat about your jerk off addiction; I want to encourage it. I want you to go deeper into your obsession and explore all the different ways you can worship my body. I encourage you to goon, instructing you to go on a delicious clip binge for me, buying all those videos that you've had your eye on, indulging your curiosity about what I'll say, what I'll have you doing, in each one.

You must obey my orders in every clip, right til the end, appreciating the value of my permission. I want you stroking as much as you can, edging your brains out night after night to my divine image and not cumming without my permission. A nice, big tribute ought to help me think favourably about your situation.

Edging Fetish, Goddess Worship

Addiction, Edging, Female Domination, Lingerie, Sensory Domination, Sensual,

terra

Natashas Bedroom - Mystery Faggot Trigger Training

Download-Keep2share

18:21mins 1920x1072 410mb mp4

This mystery forced bi training task will implant a new faggot trigger in your mind. What's the trigger? It's simple. It's humiliating. It's something super fucking gay that you've probably never considered before, and that's all I'm going to tell you. Start stroking, faggot. Take a look at this cock, and then...

I look totally hot in this clip...though you'll be way to hard for your new faggot trigger to even notice.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, GAY, GAY MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, GAY HUMILIATION, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT.

terra

Rea Rays - CEI Toilet Task

Download-Keep2share

8:12mins 1920x1080 357mb mp4

As a self proclaimed cum licker, you consider yourself pretty disgusting, I'm sure. You crave the flavor of your hot, salty load. But since you're so weak for me, I want to make you so horny that you wouldn't dare disobey this horrific task.. Lick it up, toilet slave.

Cum Eating Instructions, Toilet Fetish Fantasy

Blondes, CEI Encouragement, Cruel, Slave Training, Tits,

terra

Candy Glitter - You Will Never Lose Your Virginity

Download-Keep2share

9:58mins 1920x1080 330mb mp4

You are never ever going to lose your virginity. You will never ever feel the warmth of a woman's pussy wrapped around your stupid cock. I want you to come to terms with that fact. Accept who you really are - you are just a virgin, you are just a loser, and no one wants to have sex with you. If you were meant to lose you virginity, it would've happened by now. Even if it did happen, you wouldn't be able to fuck properly. Horny MEN live to fuck. Sex is their #1 priority, but you will never experience that. It's not a priority for you because you're a sexless beta and you will be forever and ever.

Humiliation, Virgin Humiliation

Blonde Brat, Blonde Goddess, Brat Girls, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom Brat, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Virgin Humiliation,

terra

Natashas Bedroom - Naughty Nurse's Cum Eating Encouragement

Download-Keep2share

18:19mins 854x480 170mb mp4

So, you're my new patient. The doctor and I have devised a treatment plan for you that's been shown to be highly effective, though it's a little...unconventional. The procedure is really quite simple: you'll bring yourself to orgasm, and then you'll eat your load. I'll need you to disrobe, and then we'll get started!

Don't be shy - this is my favorite procedure to perform, and I'm very good at it. Here, I'll get you started with my skilled hands. We're going to work up a big, gooey load of cum; the more semen you swallow, the more effective the treatment will be. Now I'll need you to start stroking and edging for me as I describe the tastes and sensations you'll experience once that fresh load is shooting into your mouth.

I want you to point your cock right into your mouth as I countdown from 10. But don't swallow yet! I need you to hold your hot, tasty load in your mouth as we milk every last drop from your cock. This is the most important part of the procedure, so you'll need to follow my instructions exactly...

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: NURSE PLAY, CEI, MEDICAL FETISH, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MEDICAL CLINIC

terra

Lindsey Leigh - Post Orgasm Torture JOI

Download-Keep2share

9:23mins 1920x1080 159mb mp4

You’ve just blown your load for me and you think its time to return to reality, you are wrong. Just because you have orgasmed doesn’t mean I am done with you and your dick just yet. I want to keep going and teasing you. I want you tugging a rope if that’s all you have. I want to milk every last drop until you are delusional. I want you feeling so completely milked you have no choice but to watch in exhaustion. I want another big load out of you so get ready for your post cum torture!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: EDGING GAMES , JOI , FEMDOM POV , ASS WORSHIP , ORGASM CONTROL

terra

Princess Ashley - Hide the Evidence CEI

Download-Keep2share

14:02mins 1920x1080 570mb mp4

It's time to be a good little cum eater for your Princess again! I'm going to guide you through "hiding the evidence" aka swallowing every drop of cum so it's like you never even jerked off and came a fat load! It'll be our little secret. No one will ever know you swallow your cum because once it's all down your throat and into your belly, there will be no trace of it left! All the evidence will be totally gone! Now sit back, jerk your dick, and be ready to cum and slurrrrp on command for your perfect Goddess!

Brat Girls, Cum Eating Instructions

Ass Worship, Bratty Goddess, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cum Cleanup, Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Louboutin, Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Bratty Bunny - Fool Beneath Me

Download-Keep2share

15:58mins 1920x1080 1.12GB mp4

You are a dirty perverted freak, huh? A fool. A nasty kinky little man. You like to be powerless. You are so submissive and so weak. Just one look at you and I can see it. You like to get fucked up and watch my clips. Go ahead and have that edible, drink that drink, snort and sniff all those badddd things. And watch me. Watch me closely. You watch me because it's hard to resist. I'm so hot and powerful. I'm above you. I always will be. You're lurking on the internet staring at me. hahaha weirdo! Get the vice, take out your dick and watch me. Just do it already. You little bitch, you're so fucking weak.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BRAT GIRLS

terra

Lindsey Leigh & Goddess Jessica - Cuckolded By Two Wives

Download-Keep2share

11:40mins 1280x720 317mb mp4

CUSTOM CLIP REQUEST:

I am your cuckold husband. I am so lucky to have you and Jessica as my wives, but I can not handle you two. Tease me in bras and panties, lots of ass shots and talking down to me. Tell me know I've been replaced by a younger stud. I am to be locked in chastity as your loser husband while this new alpha stud takes my place in the bedroom. I am owned by you both, never to orgasm again unless I pay and obey.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY.

terra

Eva de Vil - Virgin Clitty Wank

Download-Keep2share

11:12mins 1920x1080 666mb mp4

Your useless, little, virgin clitty doesn't deserve any attention at all. Your situation is so dire and tragic that I decided to take control and show you how to jerk it for me. 2 fingers only for that strange, tiny button that seems to get even harder when I say mean things about it. Be grateful for every moment of acknowledgement that I lend to it because you obviously won't be allowed to cum. Virgin clit dicked losers don't get orgasms!

Orgasm Denial, Small Penis Humiliation

Bra Tease, Cum Denial, Denial, Humiliation, Humiliation JOI, JOI, Loser Abuse Fantasy, SPH, Tit Worship, Virgin Humiliation,

terra

Goddess Jessica - Our New Spanking Ritual

Download-Keep2share

11:40mins 1920x1080 246mb mp4

I haven't been very impressed with your behavior lately, and since I don't want to see it get any worse, I have here a solution. Rather than waiting for you to do something overtly wrong, I am going to preempt any bad behavior by making sure that a nice, hard spanking will always be fresh in your mind. You'll be too terrified to act out. Each day will begin with a brutal ass beating, with various tools, in various positions. The strength in which I hit you, the tool, the position I have you get into, it all depends. Before we begin, I feel it's important to mentally prepare you for what to expect. It's important that you understand all of the benefits of spankings, and how this is for your own good.

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Spanking F-M

Beta Male Training, FemDom POV, Leather, Leather Fetish, OTK Spanking, Over the Knee Spanking, Slave Training,

terra

Miss Luscious - Rewarding You With Your Cum

Download-Keep2share

11:20mins 1280x720 498mb mp4

You've been good lately, so I'm going to treat you to something special.. letting you Jerk off to me. I'll let you jerk off to my perfect tits and ass, and I'm even going to let you cum! But, you'll have to swallow your own load of course. Chug it up, protein is good for ya.

CEI , JOI , Cum Countdown , Tit Worship , Goddess Worship

terra

London Lix - CEI Panty Guessing Game

Download-Keep2share

16:52mins 1920x1080 419mb mp4

We're going to make your cum eating experience into a little game today, a bet, if you will. I know you really don't want to have to eat your cum for me, but you will if I MAKE you, right? If you lose the challenge...which is to guess the color of the panties I'm wearing under this schoolgirl miniskirt, you have to eat your cum for me! If you guess right...you can still eat it if you want, of course, and I'll instruct you how, but you can also choose to just release "normally". You get one guess for free, and then you can tribute for additional guesses if you want to increase your chances of NOT having to eat your load for me. Maybe you want to play with fire & only take one chance, because deep down you're hungry for cum. Either way, this'll be a fun little cocktease of a clip, with upskirt shots, lots of hot cleavage, and tons of edging, to get you nice & weak for me. How will you fare?!

Cum Eating Instructions, Panty Fetish

CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cock Tease, Edging Games, Interactive Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Miniskirts, Orgasm Control, Tease and Denial, Upskirt,

terra

Goddess Angelina - CEI for Dummies

Download-Keep2share

10:40mins 1280x720 519mb mp4

I'll make it easy for you. I'll walk you through step by step into a fool proof method the world's biggest idiot couldn't fuck up. I'll gift you the unmatchable pleasure of swallowing your cum for me. The deliciously addictive euphoria of doing whatever I tell you to.

Cum Eating Instructions

Brat Girls, CEI, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Sensual Domination, Slave Training, Tease and Denial,

terra

Queen Jennifer Marie - I'M Step-Daddy AND Step-Mommy

Download-Keep2share

8:48mins 1280x720 771mb mp4

I’m your world. I’m Step-Daddy and Step-Mommy. You look up to Me, as you should because I own you subby. All of you. Step-Mommy can be an angel, or Step-Daddy can be your worst nightmare. Step-Daddy puts you in time out for being a bad boy. Step-Daddy controls you, Step-Daddy puts you in your place, you take Step-Daddys domme dick for Step-Daddy, don’t you? Step-Mommy nurtures you and loves you, but Step-Daddy wants to punish you. Who will you love more, B***?

Female Domination-FemDom, Mind Fuck

BBC Dildo, Big Dicks, Cock Sucking, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Slave Punishment, Sub Training,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Sissy Training 12

Download-Keep2share

10:37mins 1920x1080 615mb mp4

You've been wearing out your pussy for awhile, I'm bored with that. So just stick that giant dildo in your hole and let's concentrate on your mouth and gag reflex. I want you to learn to be a great head bobber for Me. Of course...I want proof of this...and all the other tasks I'm requiring of you. Only the best sissy sluts get My attention.

Category: SISSY TRAINING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, SISSY SLUTS.