Nylon Fantasy

Video released 01/17/23

A footiob to a man sitting facing each other under the table. With short black dress, sheer black stockings (tights) and black heels, red nail polish on her feet. I would like you to sit in front of him crossing your legs and greet him by saying: hi Davide, do you like these socks?? You know I bought them today! It's actually an excuse why you want to seduce him. In fact, you keep crossing your legs to show them well. At that point he amazed by your beauty starts complimenting you that you have wonderful legs. So you start teasing him by taking off his heels and putting your feet on his crotch, and as soon as he feels your feet he goes crazy jumping on the chair almost as if he didn't expect it. telling you "what are you doing?" Then you start rubbing your feet on his crotch and while you do it you tell him: "now these feet fuck your dick because I know that's your only thought, I'll make you squirt here, you have to cum thinking about my feet and my socks" . And when he has his cock straight at that point he pulls it out and excited as a he replies "yes yes they drive me crazy please jerk me off". And you laugh in his face and start the Footiob with all 10 fingers under the table until he squirts a lot. During the Footjob I would like you to see clearly the legs and feet stroking him under the table and that you seduce him all the time with words like "look how my feet turn you on, look how you like my socks" you would cum instantly as soon as they touch your cock"... and when the slave comes he must scream with pleasure and shoot a good load of sperm obviously also wetting your feet.

Name: Mistress Gaia - Silk Seduction
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:48
Size: 263 Mb

Payton is incredibly nervous about her job proposal, but when she finds her coworker digging through her dirty laundry basket and sniffing her worn stockings, she decides to take advantage. She teases him by kicking off her stiletto heels and showing off the sheer black nylon pantyhose she's wearing, humiliating him by making him admit that he loves seeing her in stockings. She takes things a step further by rubbing her stocking covered legs and feet over his cock through his jeans before pulling it out and giving him a pantyhose footjob. As she slides his cock between her stocking covered arches, milking it between her feet, she bribes him with the promise of future pantyhose footjobs...IF he writes her proposal.

Name: Payton Simmons - Pantyhose Job Proposal
Duration: 00:08:02
Size: 311 Mb

I need extra credit bad! I notice you’ve been eyeing my pantyhose… so I stroke your cock front and back with my pantyhose and then suck your cock really sloppy before ripping open my pantyhose and fucking you til I SQUIRT! Once I’ve cum I return the favor and suck you off til you cum on my face! Do I get an A?

Name: Madisynwood My Pantyhose Gets Me An A
Duration: 00:22:43
Size: 1.59 Gb

Glorious VoP from shoot with Rachelle wearing a black long sleeved casual/crop top (sans bra), olive green skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with comfort waistband (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless...

Name: Rachelle Summers Black casual top with black glossy legwear - VoP
Duration: 00:06:19
Size: 229 Mb

You're my foot slave. I tie you up and tease you with sweaty tights with my feet. I am informing you that you and I are no longer a couple, and that I have had a fucker for a long time! I'm chatting with him on the phone, and I invite him to cum on my feet while you watch. I'm jerking off his hard cock in front of your eyes! Then he cums on my sweaty feet! Now you are my foot slave! But that's not all, I take out three full condoms in turn and pour a lot of cum on my pantyhose soles! Now you are my cummysoles slave!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: nylon, teen, feet

Name: BlowRayne - FOOT SLAVE CUCKOLD WATCHES MY FEET FUCK
Duration: 00:10:51
Size: 1.09 Gb

Supergirl has just captured a kryptonian villain who has poisoned Batgirl and now needs an antidote. She becomes shocked when he says that the antidote is the villains own cum. She notices him staring at her feet and decides to give him a footjob to get the antidote. Halfway through she realizes that his cumshot is very powerful due to the Yellow Sun so she rips her kryptonian nylons and lines it up and gives the villain a nylon encased footjob. She strokes his shaft up and down and even uses her toes to massage the tip. When he starts cumming she uses her toes to milk every last drop watching her toes get all soaked and watching the cum shoot out through her nylons. She gives a nice smile and uses her finger to get a sample of the cum and lick it up just to make sure it was the real thing. She says “I hope you enjoyed that cause now you’re going to the Phantom Zone” The End.

Name: Naomi Swann, Jason Ninja - Supergirl's Enclosed Nylon Footjob
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 605 Mb