Nylon Fantasy

Taylor Raz has a magnetic sexual presence, people are always drawn to her! On her recent trip to Vegas she was openly flirting with a sexy flight attendant named Ashley Sinclair. Taylor was complimenting Ashley on her sexy legs and feet on the plane and left her number to call if she's ever in town. Well today is Taylors lucky day. The scene opens with Taylor taking a phone call from Ash and says "I'm so excited you're in town! OMG, you're here?" In enters sexy Ashley and Tay helps her with her luggage... they sit down and Taylor gets right down to business as she gets on her knees and aggressively sucks on Ashley's toes and licks her soles for 5 minutes before joining Ashley on the couch for the remaining time-devouring her feet. I guess Taylor will be flying the friendly skies more often! Another fantasy fulfilled.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: NYLON, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, TOE SUCKING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: taylor raz, ashley sinclair.

Name: Going Down on a Flight Attendant('s feet)
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:10:47
Size: 357 Mb

Imagine being turned on by just the feeling of pantyhose, LOSER.

(Don't tell him...)

A satiny dual teased and denial scene for the pantyhose addict. Unreleased.

Name: Allie Heart, Velma - Nylon Twins Belittle Their Bitch
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:15:09
Size: 663 Mb

Video released 02/28/23

Name: Lady Masha - MILF Lady Masha is a granny who's always in for a big hard cock to fuck her hard
Duration: 00:35:56
Size: 1.69 Gb

Super Girl and Wonder Woman get up. But as confusion begins to begin the two realize they have switched costumes somehow. To make matters worse. Kara, play by the beautiful Kendra James is feeling a dominate. Diana, played by the gorgeous Ama Rio is trying to calm her down. Hijinx's ensue as the two lovers experience the kinky side of there sex lives...

Name: Kendra James as Wonder Woman & Ama Rio as SuperGirl - The Switch! Part 1
Duration: 00:11:38
Size: 575 Mb

Female legs have this magnetic quality and is especially apparent when they are wearing skintight, transparent pantyhose - even other women cannot resist. The heroine of this story is a lewd brunette, whose feet were worshiped by her subordinate. She touched her toes very gently with her tongue. She licked them while reaching higher and higher, for which she received a deep reward in the form of a large dildo from the pussy of her moist mistress.

Name: Cindy Shine And Jenny Wild - Hot Girl Business
Duration: 00:43:29
Size: 537 Mb

Either a romantic date with rose petals or damn passionate sex with no boundaries. It’s hard to figure out what to call this evening of two beauties that were smitten with each other. The room smelled of sex, and their bodies were ready for unforgettable sensations. Everyone wanted to do something pleasurable and that’s why neither Katy nor Alexis came empty-handed. Who knows what surprises a girl can hide under her skirt? ... There’s one thing that is clear: pantyhose is definitely not a hindrance when you want to penetrate an excited pussy, yearning for sex.

Name: Katy Rose And Alexis Crystal - Toys for Grown-Up Girls
Duration: 00:41:40
Size: 657 Mb

This is a classic Randy set. Standing in crazy-high strappy stiletto shoes, wearing tight latex and shiny nylons, tied and completely helpless, with a vibrator wedged up against her rather wet pussy. See, there is something about Randy that is a bit different than other girls: She likes the vibrator...

Name: Randy Moore - The Right Spot
Duration: 00:22:05
Size: 814 Mb

When Jamie comes home to find her husband with his cock in his hand, jerking off while sniffing her sheer nylon pantyhose, she laughs at him and teases him about his fetish for her old, dirty pantyhose. She humiliates him for sniffing her worn pantyhose and makes him lie back and admire her sexy stocking covered legs while she rubs her covered soles over his skin, smothering his face with each foot. She makes him sniff her feet and lick her arches before shoving her entire foot deep into his mouth. He is very submissive to her pantyhose domination and hungrily deep throats her foot, eager for more! Jamie mocks him as he worships her feet for the perfect foot humiliation!

Name: Goddess Jamie Valentine - Husband Pantyhose Sniffer
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:06:11
Size: 54.8 Mb

You have been failing your classes and you skipped school on exam day. Miss Smith was nice enough to stay late one day and let you retake the exam. She calls you up to her desk to pick up your exam. As you reach out to take the exam from her hand she notices that you have answers written on your hand. She quickly pulls the exam paper back. She isn't going to let you retake the exam until you scrub the answers off your hand. But, she isn't going to let you go to the bathroom and use soap and water. She wants you to drop your pants and jerk your cock until the ink is removed from your hand. If you cum before all the answers are removed, you will not be able to retake the exam and you will fail this semester.

Name: Goddess Brianna - Beating the Exam
Resolution: 360p
Duration: 00:05:19
Size: 22.9 Mb

I was inundated with applications for the rarely available position of being My personal foot assistant. you were the lucky candidate who made it to the interviewing stage and arrive at My office. I order you to sit and go over your application, but before long you are on your knees at My feet begging Me for the position of your dreams. you would be so fortunate to serve My feet all day, nothing but a little foot assistant that keeps My shiny stilettos spotless and nylon feet pampered. I will give you a quick test to see if you are good enough. Worship My pantyhose feet, sniff and kiss them. Do you have what it takes to become My personal foot assistant? Hmm show Me how bad you need this.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Personal Foot Assistant Interview - Beautiful Feet
Duration: 00:11:52
Size: 520 Mb

Sophia asked you to put the tree up while she was out and she is surprised when she gets home that you have actually done what she asked, she decides you deserve a little reward. She is wearing a silky dress that doesn't leave much to the imagination and she knows how much you love it when she doesn't wear any panties, she tells you to pull your dick out so she can give you a naughty Christmas tease!

Name: Sophia Smith - Christmas Fantasy
Duration: 00:11:24
Size: 530 Mb

Super Keri is retruning home after a mission when she is suddenly attacked by Kryptonite rays.
She is weakened into submission and rendered helpless.
Levi brings out a Krypto ring and subdues Superi Keri, training her to his control.
He tells her that she no longer has access to her super abilities and is just a normal human woman.
He then carrys her to the bed where he strips her of her costume and rips her pantyhose off.
He then programs her to be the perfect housewife, loving and subservient.

Name: Super Keri: Mezzed into submission
Duration: 00:15:50
Size: 245 Mb