Nylon Fantasy

Suspended, legs splayed, his cock exposed for the expert teasing and touch of Miss Ruby Marks and Suzanna Maxwell. They soon have him stiff and desperate, as they take turns to rub him, stopping each time he is about to cum. The cruel Mistresses love the ay he squirms and begs for release but they know exactly what they are going to give him, a giant, joyless, ruined orgasm.

Name: Miss Ruby Marks, Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Taken To The Edge Part 1
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:43
Size: 430 Mb

Video released 03/11/2023

Ashley Jay steps forward in a stylish red party dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous & very naughty JOI tease to topless where you are very much encouraged to show your appreciation...

Name: Ashley Jay Red dress with black glossy legwear JOI - VID
Duration: 00:03:34
Size: 218 Mb

Black bra and Panties over everyday pantyhose are so sexy. Samatha Jolie plays with her panties, pulls her panties down, and rips her pantyhose...but then, she masturbates with a long vibrator in her pussy, then slides it all the way into her asshole..you can tell she likes it. She really slams it in and out and when she cums....she puts it in her mouth and cleans it up. A very sexy dirty girl.

Name: ASS TO MOUTH PANTYHOSE PERVERSION
Duration: 00:07:59
Size: 473 Mb

Video released 01/09/23

Allie's favorite bondage piece as of late (and Castor's too). You can only imagine how heavy this solid metal head is. Allie sets up a full body metal restraint system that all leads to a vibrating metal chastity. Metal fetishists, don't miss.

Name: Allie Heart – Head In The Clouds
Duration: 00:14:21
Size: 629 Mb

Hubby gets a special day every week: his milking day. Usually he is allowed to ejaculate on this day, but the pleasure and torments I want him to experience will enhance our intimacy as a couple. It's not as much about the destination, but about the whole adventure. Today I decided to use a silicon cokring-buttplug combo; hubby loves cock rings, and I love the humiliation of penetrating him. Under My expert touch he has an incredible erection and his purple balls beg to be milked. But I will take My time to tease and edge him intensely with My hand, but also by rubbing My latex clad ass against his engorged veiny cock. When I finally let him ejaculate, I reward his performance by letting him cum on My tight purple latex dress. his first cumshot is so strong that it splashes Me with sperm from My armpit to My ass. he spoiled My dress anyway, so I decide to milk him two more times all over the front and back of My dress. As always, when he makes a mess - he must clean it up, with his tongue of course.

This is one of My favorite play sessions with hubby that I filmed lately, make sure you add it to your collection as it is a masterpiece.

Name: Ezada Sinn - Hubby's Special Day
Duration: 00:32:54
Size: 1.75 Gb

Our sissy slut is in serious need of new training so we decide to spitroast the slut between our strap-on cock and keep her dick locked in chastity for more motivation.

Name: Coco de Mal and Fetish Liza and Kinky Natasha - Nylon sissy slut training stage 2
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:07:57
Size: 205 Mb

She likes it when you watch her. She likes to watch too. She grinds her hips against the rope tied tightly between her legs. Mmmmmm. You like that? Gigi certainly does! Jim hands her the vibrator to masturbate with. He has it attached to a device that controls the speed of the vibrator. It turns your...

Name: Gigi Allens - Aussie Baby
Duration: 00:12:27
Size: 454 Mb

After Abby managed to get herself stuck during her last challenge, it was time to be challenged again. This time she must shackle herself to a table, with a neck chain just to make it interesting. Learning the hard way that pulling on her release method too hard leads to trouble, Abby passes the time by trying to find a way out, but with little success. All the while the rough wood under her tears apart her pantyhose, making her predicament all the more irritating. With a good-sized bundle of ice keeping her keys trapped, how many hours will she be waiting?

Name: SB Challenge: Abby's Tattered Hose
Duration: 00:17:10
Size: 258 Mb

When I see you outside doing yard work, I can't help but call you over to show you my 34DD tits. I'm so horny I pull down my pantyhose and start playing with my pussy. Pull your cock out and I'll give you a blowjob like only an experienced older woman can, sucking and licking your dick until you cum all over my face.

Name: Penny Barber - Blowjob from the MILF Next Door
Duration: 00:05:49
Size: 130 Mb