Nylon Fantasy

See All Of My Clips (60 fps) Hey leg lover, or should I say leg junkie. Do you like these long MILF legs encased in pantyhose? I know that you do. Are you gonna jerkoff for Me. I know that you are. Whip it out and lets get to stroking. Follow My instructions while you enjoy the pantyhose leg tease. Im going to take a big load from you. Its what I want.

Name: Erotic Nikki - Stroke For Milf Legs In Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:03
Size: 963 Mb

Jesse is back in black and she is aching for a cock. This horny slut is dressed for hardcore sex - and she's showing off. Naughty Jesse is acting up, trying to get the attention she needs and craves... crawling around on her hands and knees in front of James Deen. Deen is busy on his phone, or is he? Jesse keeps it up and Deen just has to snap some dirty pictures of Jesse pretty face and big tits. When Jesse gets the attention, she gets even more turned on and Deen takes control. He pulls her hair and rips her pantyhose open so he can taste her sweet little pussy. She loves a finger in her ass and cannot wait to suck that big dick. Jesse sloppily bounces her pretty mouth up and down on his cock and then it's time to fuck. Jesse is a Sex Machine and this whore likes it rough and dirty. With a hand around her neck and a cock deep in her pussy, she's a happy slut! Jesse is working hard for a load and she gets what's cumming after a seriously energetic session!

Name: Jesse Jane - Big Tit Slut Takes A Pounding
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:27:36
Size: 813 Mb

Hey, you are amazing, I love you store in C4S! I would like to ask you about custom vid, a cumshot compilation. I would like a cumpilation that would include the maximum possible of cumshot.
It included a cumshot on nylon legs, on bare legs, public cumshot and facials.

Category: BIG LOADS
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, HAND FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, CREAMPIE, FACIALS
Keywords: custom clip, public cumshots

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 463 Cumshots Compilation Part 2
Duration: 00:52:57
Size: 955 Mb

Often times, the foreplay starts in the Playroom where I’m bound and gagged in a demanding position with a lot of attention, then leads to the bedroom where I’m bound again, without any attention – right after I’ve just been primed. The goal is to last for whatever time Martin sets. If I last, I cum, if I tap, I go straight to my knees and suck Martin’s cock. He didn’t record the entire event of me being a good girl but you can believe that I stayed the whole 35. And this was the same night that I strapped face down on the table and fucked by the fuck machine. (“The Harder The Bondage, The Wetter The Pussy”). I went from being strapped up in a tight dress to it being cum-soaked, stripped down and roped in just my crotchless pantyhose.

Name: Asiana Starr - Time
Duration: 00:05:44
Size: 654 Mb

Escape is a Stretch for Lycra Leotard-clad Ladies in Legwarmers – A Classic Damsel in Distress Struggle Straight Out of the 1980s!
Warming up for their home video workout Sandra, Lisa and Caroline were engrossed in the VHS tape exercise video, failing to hear the door to their apartment open (who worried about locking their doors in the 1980s?!) Before they could say ‘squat and thrust’ the trio were tethered on the carpet by cotton rope, their intruder grabbed their jewelry and car keys, leaving the threesome tied up in varying predicaments! As they write about on the wall-to-wall wriggling pantyhose and lycra leotards, catsuited Caroline slips a knot and manages to help her hot housemates with their own bindings. Legwarmers wave in the air as pedicured toes wiggle during exertions of escape, stretching three terrific figures as these damsels in distress make their bid to escape!

Name: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Caroline Pierce
Duration: 00:13:01
Size: 520 Mb

What have we done... We can never take that back. I thought it was your step-father the whole time! Oh God. Those things you did to me... your own step-mother. You watched me through the door with him, getting undressed, kissing him... then he put the blindfold on me. If he hadn't left me to go answer his work call... you wouldn't have secretly come into the room and- Oh dear, you saw your step-mother do such dirty things!

How long did you stand over me before I heard you breathing so hard?? Stroking your young cock as I pressed the vibrator against my pussy... Oh dear, then I touched you!! I... I touched my own step-son's throbbing cock. I should have known, it didn't feel like your step-father's. It was... sooo much harder.

You should have stopped me when I pulled you down on top of me, when I wrapped my legs around you, begging you to rub my pussy. My poor boy... it's no wonder your hands were shaking, and that you came so quickly when I swallowed your cock! If only my blindfold had fallen off before I ripped my pantyhose open and had you fuck me!

But it was too late... and I feel so wrong thinking this... saying it... but I want you, honey. It's Ok, touch Step-Mommy like you did before. Please, put it in again. Ohhhh oh God, yes!! Shh, your step-father is coming!! Oh honey, not while he's right outside the door!!

Name: Xev Bellringer - Your Step-Father Doesn't Need To Know
Duration: 00:33:21
Size: 433 Mb

YOU WORSHIP STEP-MOMMIES PANTYHOSE AND SHE LOVES TEASING YOUR COCK AND MAKING YOU CUM ON HER FEET. She makes you put your cock under her pantyhosed feet and between her toes and fuck them. She likes to make them extra dirty for you to lick off. She blows smoke in your face and makes you inhale. She is going to put your penis in her spiked cock ring, so it hurts when you get hard without her permission. Step-Mommie likes to get her feet sucked by filthy little boys. She makes you jerk off and cum all over her pretty toes. \"Now Mommies going to put you back in your little cage, until I'm ready to play with you some more.\" - ANGELINA VALENTINE

Name: Angelina Valentine - Dirty Pantyhose Foot Wanker
Duration: 00:13:48
Size: 999 Mb

Lady Bellatrix is on her love seat admiring her new thigh high boots. "They really accentuate my feminine form and I can imagine all the men wanting to worship them" she says. She then calls in her slave with a snap of her finger. She asks the slave what he likes about them and he says he likes the appearance and feel of them as well as the smell. She makes him beg in a high pitched voice to worship them and then lets him kiss them before telling him to suck the heels.

Next he is ordered to sniff the leather and lick the entire surface of both boots. She then tells him to rest his head on the couch and spits in his mouth before sitting down on his head. Her nylon and PVC covered ass looks splendid on his face. She tells him to take a deep breath and then sits down full weight. "I may just decide to never get up again" she says, smiling at the camera.

Name: Bellatrix's Boot Bitch Gets An Ass Finale
Duration: 00:07:50
Size: 1.07 Gb

Video released 02/25/23

The girls are waiting for their boyfriends. They are going to a fancy dinner tonight. But before they go they want their slave to eat the dirt off their expensive red bottoms! That will be his dinner. The girls are looking at the menu. They really aren’t that hungry. So, they want to work up an appetite. They decide to use this loser to play a game. Amber has a bat! They are going to beat his balls with it til they are hungry. They have his ball sack tied up tight so when they hit him it aims right at his nuts. GOT HIM!!!!!!!

Name: Amber and Ava - Lets Bat his Balls with a Bat
Duration: 00:14:37
Size: 805 Mb