Nylon Fantasy

This clip was recorded for my fan Martin who requested: “Hello! I have a very special wish concerning a custom footjob video: I am totally mad about vibrating nylon covered feet. Fast movements working on me will lead me in few minutes up in the air. Is it possible for you to perform a custom video for me, with fast moving feet technique? Especially with nylon! Greetings, Martin. PS: the guy, which has been treated by your feet, is a very lucky one! it is a pity, that I am not this guy!”What Martin said: “The video has arrived! Thanks a lot! I am full of hope that I will receive such a treatment performed by your feet! Greetings, Martin.”

Name: Dame Olga - Nylon Foot Shaking - Vibrating Footjob
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:48
Size: 431 Mb

Jillian has decided to take her stepson on a business trip with her so they can bond. Jillian is in her hotel on the phone with her stepsons step-dad talking about there trip and how happy she is that he she brought him along for quality time. Jillian notices something as she is talking. Her stepson looking at her heel dangle off her pantyhose clad foot. Jillian does not hang up the phone she gives her stepson a smirk and begins to tease her with her feet! Jillian continues to talk watching as her stepsons bulge in his pants begins to grow. Jillian tells her stepsons step-dad she has to got to go and hangs up. Jillian tells her stepson to take off his pants and give her his cock. Jillian wraps her nylon soles around his hard cock and makes an agreement with him. Jillian agrees to milk his cock with her pantyhose feet as long as he tells his stepdad what a good bonding experience they had. Jillian knows the answer as she strokes his cock with her nylon soles. Jillian gets horny and wants a big load on her feet. Jillian sits on the couch bends over and has her stepson shoot his load all over her soles. Jillian gives her stepson a wink and tell him to keep this part between them.

Name: Jillian Janson Caught Staring At Stepmom On The Phone
Duration: 00:09:28
Size: 1.05 Gb

Hello how are you i love your clips. You have the best feet in stockings. Would you crush a couple insects wearing heels with stockings on after have your guy clean the bottom of your shoes not with mouth lol just wipe them off while you give him a stocking foot job?

Name: Princess Diana - Pantyhose, red shoes and gentle footjob
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:10:02
Size: 487 Mb

Mistress Vanessa Cage has had her slave locked up in chastity for some time, but she unlocks him for a reward milking. But she has a surprise for him; while she is milking his cock, she is also going to use a steel prostate wand to milk his prostate as well! As Vanessa expertly milks his cock and fucks his prostate with her wand, her slave gets more and more excited, his cock staying rock hard from all the stimulation - and the sight of Vanessa's hot body. When Vanessa decides that it is time for him to cum, she uses both hands to jerk his cock, causing him to explode a load of cum all over her gloved hands. Vanessa then rubs her slave's cum up and down his cock; after all, there needs to be some type of lube on it when she locks it back in chastity.

Name: Vanessa Cage - Prostate Wand Milking
Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 634 Mb

I just got back from LA and I wore these Wolford pantyhose for many hours, shooting and partying, so they have a very pungent scent. What a treat for you, lucky boy, to press your face into my stinky nylons and lick the dirt and sweat from them. You can actually see how dirty they are and how well-worn! Look at the close-up images of my toes and stroke yourself silly.

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Well Worn Wolfards
Duration: 00:10:04
Size: 445 Mb

One way to truly humble a man is to tie his balls behind his legs and anally violate him with a strap-on. Mistress Kendra James is teaching her bitch a lesson he will never forget. She pulls on his humbled balls like handle bars for his asshole, helping her to thrust her member inside his ass. He moans as his balls get stretched just as much as his ass. Kendra laughs with pleasure as he suffers in pain.

Name: Kendra James - Pump and Hump
Duration: 00:11:32
Size: 335 Mb

Did you know I have a nylon fetish? It's true. I love how soft, silky nylons feel when wrapped around my legs. I love watching a woman slide the nylon stockings over her feet and up her delicate thighs. It's just as fun to touch nylon stockings as it is to wear them. Don't you want to touch them?
I'll let you get nice and close to my feet as they're encased in these beautiful white stockings. If you're lucky, I'll even press them against your nose so you can get a whiff of my delicious toes. Come closer, pet.
I know you want to touch my nylon stockings.

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Nylon Indulgence
Duration: 00:13:34
Size: 891 Mb

Lolly was completely outmatched when going up against me in classic movie trivia. Since I'd like more of a challenge when we have our next match, I decide she's going to have to learn how to pay better attention on our weekly movie nights, and what better way than by training her to watch while plagued with a few distractions? I can't think of a better distraction than to bind her, seal her mouth shut with tape and then tickle her until she can barely stand it! It's delightful listening to her laughter beneath the gag, and it's so much fun feeling her squirm in her ropes as she tries to avoid my fingers as they dance over her flesh! Round two involves a more intense distraction - namely, tickling her panty-hosed feet! She goes completely ballistic, since her feet are a definite ticklish spot for her! Watch her laugh, squirm and struggle as she learns that trivia night is serious business!

Name: Lolly's Ticklish Bet!
Duration: 00:15:47
Size: 606 Mb

How amazing it feels to submit and obey. To simply do as you’re told. To worship a superior Goddess body. To grow hard and touch your cock. To do with it as I command. To give in completely. It does feel so good doesn’t it? You want to do it again and again. Over and over for Me. You need Me to guide you. To take your stroking to another level. Stroke harder for Me! I’m going to make you do something without even thinking about it. You’ll do it right on my command. You’ll obey me like good boy won’t you? All you have to do is look at this body and listen to my voice guiding you. Nothing else matters. Harder! More! I make it feel so so gooood.

Name: Goddess Christina - CEI - All Haste No Waste
Duration: 00:12:06
Size: 894 Mb

You always tell me how you’d do anything for me, that’s why I thought you’d be the perfect person to help me get ready for this new game hostess job.
All I gotta do is seduce a wimp, a nerd, a total loser, into throwing his fuckin sex life away for me! I just have to trick him into confessing he’s a total faggot! Funny right? LOL
All while I give him a handjob and the camera is pointed right on his stupid face. hahaha!

Name: Heather Highborne - Cum Dumpster Confession
Duration: 00:07:34
Size: 823 Mb

Sumiko and Jacquelyn are back at it again..and by it, we of course mean knockout after eye-crossing knockout in nothing but their favorite bras and pantyhose! There is something a little different about this session, though. The victor of this not-so-friendly match will be able to claim the title of KO Queen!

They'll try a bunch of different techniques on one another. Sleeperholds, of course.and the night wouldn't be complete without the gold-standard Chloro rags. But they'll also use body scissors and face-sitting.Sumiko will even succumb to vicious boob and foot smothers!

When it's all said and done, only one of these drowsy damsels will be crowned!

Name: Jacquelyn Velvets and Sumiko - Crowning The KO Queen
Duration: 00:22:09
Size: 2.19 Gb

Those nights where you are at the height of horny.Thinking there's no possible way something could happen, especially at this hour.You remember last time you were in town,meeting up with hot California Big Tit Blonde Milf Ceira,Who tends to work evenings in the hospitality industry.Wouldn't be disruptive to see if she's awake at this hour.Knows how you love her feet in pantyhose and always wears the ones that love, such good chemistry.Speeding along the empty high way over to her side of town. In the door and right at those pantyhose'd milf feeeeet!One mouth press up on her sole, and it's rock hard.Foot massage for 20 seconds before the structure of the things called pants f*ck up some sort of natural body function.Foot strokes, and then she sits up for a suck. Yeah Step-Mommy!Vacuum tight powerful sucking!“Fuck Step-Mommy you suck so good!”Such a good suck job!SO intense!That's what you came here for!Lets get her up on the bed, show them solesand spread dem legs!Rip open entry, finger test and whoa“I get wet when I suck your cock”Pacesetting 69'ing and she's still;l got that power suck.Ready to pop 3 times before actually doing so.Another heaty clip with Midnight Milf Ceira Roberts!

Name: Ceira Roberts - Midnight Step-Mommy Pt.2 Suck Job
Duration: 00:17:56
Size: 1.27 Gb

I'm dressed in my jodhpurs and olive-green riding sweater, pulling on my socks and riding boots and anticipating a wonderful morning in the countryside with my But just as I'm ready to head out of the door, an intruder rushes in! He wastes no time in tying me spreadeagle to my bed, gagging me with my silk scarf, and groping me in a dreadful, lascivious manner, before attempting to pull off my riding boots. They're tight, and it's a struggle, but he eventually succeeds. Whereupon I hope he'll leave me alone. But no, he simply ties me facedown on the bed, pulls my jodhpurs down to reveal my tan tights beneath, and begins to spank AND grope me. What a monster!

FYI This movie co-stars my excellent friend Dodgy David.

Name: Ariel Anderssen - In Riding Outfit, & In Peril
Duration: 00:20:22
Size: 1.18 Gb

Dom milf boss Rachel Steele puts YOU to the test? Here are her demands; pantyhose worship, leg worship, cleavage worship, jerk-off-instruction, come on command, blow job, tit job. Satisfy her and get the job.

Name: NEW! MILF1833 - Dom Milf Boss RACHEL STEELE POV HD
Duration: 00:09:07
Size: 787 Mb

Spectacular blonde, dressed in a short skirt, tan tights and shoes with heels, walking along the sea. Near her stopped the car in which she sat. She needed to go to the city but she had no money. But the driver was not interested in money. He did not take his eyes off her pantyhose. And the girl was not against it. She took off her shoes and began to slide over his jeans. Then, she stretched her jeans and she saw his excited penis. Her legs in pantyhose continued to slide on his penis. The guy is just lucky.

Name: Princess Diana - Fare
Duration: 00:11:29
Size: 580 Mb