Nylon Fantasy

I'm studying the bible when you, my professor, walk into the room to hear my confession! I have sinned, today I touched my pussy all the time, I deserve a punishment! To punish and humiliate me, you let me show you how I touched my wet pussy, making me break my pantyhose stockings to show you my holes! I'm so horny as you punish me, especially when you get your hard cock out for me to suck with a good blowjob! You make me fuck my pussy with a crucifix to further punish me, until I have an intense and humiliating orgasm! You keep fucking my throat until I get a juicy creampie in my mouth, your cum taste so good! Am I a good schoolgirl now?

Name: PuppyGirlfriend - Slutty Catholic Schoolgirl Punishment
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:28
Size: 1.55 Gb

Sophie is excited to show off her lovely gloss legwear and much more besides as she slowly teases and removes her pretty red party dress so everyone can get a much better view - question is, are you ready for this?

Name: Sophie B Red dress with tan glossy tights
Duration: 00:08:09
Size: 396 Mb

Mr. Big Boss came into my office frustrated with his work day. A particular secretary with an attitude possibly lost one of our best clients. On top of that, Mr. Johnson was working Mr. Big Boss' nerves as well. The Boss came into my office with the intention of letting off some steam. I figured he just wanted to tie me up tightly but there was more to it than that.

First, he lashed my arms behind my back tightly. My wrists were pinned together so tight that I could barely move them. The Boss then shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He then commanded me to stand in front of my desk with my legs spread apart. He lifted my dress up over my ass to reveal my pantyhose and the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. He then told me to hold that position. My legs began to quiver as I stood in front of my desk with my legs apart and my arms thrust in the air. The Boss soon returned and started to let out his frustrations...

He grabbed the base of my pony tail ( to use as a handle ) and then started spanking my ass. My ass started to get hot as he continued to spank me. I whimpered and yelled out behind the ball gag as his big hand made contact with my ass. I was begging, silently, that he would finish soon. I didn't know how much more I was going to be able to take of it. Every time he hit me, I would jolt forward, my feet coming out of my high heels.

Name: Elizabeth Andrews - A Rosy Ass and Tight Bondage
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:12:52
Size: 570 Mb

Rock goes to the library to check out some books, but as it turns out he owes $57 in overdue fees and the librarian wont let him check the books out until he pays his fines. Rocks not happy about his fines because he doesnt know how to pay for his fees, and he really wants to check out those books because hes a really avid reader. Unfortunately the library clerk is new and she cant make an exception and tells him to come back on Monday, and this makes him sad because he wants those books over the weekend. Rock knows what he has to do. As hes leaving, he slaps the special timepiece on his wrist, and the librarian freezes. But before he takes his books home for a nice weekend in, he decides to take advantage of this situation and have some fun with the librarian. First he slowly undresses her, revealing a fun, perky pink bra under her white button-up blouse. He
removes her skirt and shirt and dances with her frozen body. Then he lays her down on her desk and spreads her legs, placing a book atop her pussy before he strips off her nylons and and starts to fondle her pussy. He pulls out his dick and uses her hand to jerk him off before turning her head and slipping into her mouth. he fucks her face for a while, and then decides to go a little further. He fucks her on the desk, her tits jiggling as he pounds her. Than he picks her up and carries her over to the wall-length bookshelf, posing her so she bends over with her leg up on the shelf. He fucks her from behind, then flips her around and holds her leg up and fucks her until he cums. Then he places her back in her chair, naked, takes his books and goes home for a nice mellow weekend full of reading.

Name: Mona Wales and Rock - Overdue Fines
Duration: 00:28:49
Size: 558 Mb

Valerie teases us in her red mini and tube top with black lace top thigh highs and open toe slides! She shows us her sexy legs, pretty size 8's and red toenails as she walks around giving upskirt peeks at her thong panties! Sitting on the bed she slips the shoes off to point and spread her toes at the camera as she playfully talks to you. Getting up she arches and flexes her feet as she bends over letting her skirt ride up so you can see her sexy ass and thong. Next she tries on high black patent pumps and does more posing and bending over. Sitting down she slips them off and points and spreads her toes some more.
Taking the nylons off she shows off her bare feet before trying on high white pumps! After awhile she tries on clear slides to walk around and show off in. Then she slips the shoes off to pose her pretty feet till the end.

Name: VALERIE BABER'S FOOT TEASE
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:46:54
Size: 671 Mb

I'm a Goddess, Goddess of Female retribution and you've been selected to be made an example of to show men Women are to be respected and treated as your superiors.A cock a day keeps the ugly away. Haha. And no, your cum doesn't count, you have to eat another guys cum.Yeah. Look at your face, it's just dawned on you, cum, cum, cum. You're dying for some cum. If you want I can transport us to a gay bar for you to cruise for some cock?

Name: Heather Highborne - Goddess Of Gay Revenge
Duration: 00:07:21
Size: 280 Mb

Sadie Holmes is looking sexy this Christmas in her pantyhose and heels, all dressed up for you this holiday to cum to. That's right, Sadie takes off her shoes and she wants you to take out your cock and stroke for her. Sadie knows you have an affliction for pantyhose and this is your gift from her. Sadie's size 10's look so sexy in the tan and sheer toe nylons as she dirty talks and teases, encouraging you with JOI. When Sadie is ready for you to empty your sack like Santa she will count you down to cum and make it a white Christmas all over her feet in the pantyhose.

Name: SADIE'S PANTYHOSE FEET JOI FOR CHRISTMAS
Duration: 00:11:17
Size: 1.87 Gb

She always has a slave under her desk. He raves her legs and pantyhose. He worships her and is ready to live under her table forever. Every day he strokes her legs and does a massage. He sniffs her pantyhose. But sometimes, she realizes his most secret desires. She takes off his clothes and makes a steep footjob. His penis erupts cum on her pantyhose.

Name: Princess Diana - Lady Boss and her slave under the table
Duration: 00:11:14
Size: 562 Mb

I know how much you love when I show off my pantyhose for you. When you first came to me, you were unsure of your fetishes, and I promised to train you and strengthen your desire for pantyhose. Now here you are, ready for your final test and your reward. I stimulate your cock with my pantyhosed feet...

Name: Lady Fyre - Mistress Pantyhose
Duration: 00:33:16
Size: 3.25 Gb

Chat asked us for latex. We three brats said no. Then we surprised everyone with a red flash of latex anyways. Because we’ll be nice to those watching, but extra cruel to the one tied up. Poor boy has been restrained all morning and it’s mid afternoon now. He still hasn’t cum. Pantyhose clad fingers, teasing blows and a vibrator for extra torment, we’re going to make this boy spill until he sees stars.

Name: Alice, Katie, Lucid Lavender - Liveshow Part 3: Latex Attack
Duration: 00:20:43
Size: 640 Mb

Half-way into the day we play a game. We pick cards to decide the fate of my friends and I and that fate will decide what we should do to the boy. Incredibly shiny pantyhose take the show and make our chat room go wild as we break out each and every new prop for our dares. (I mean honestly, who picks truth when you have a boy tied up downstairs?) Dares range from handcuff-jobs, foot worship, face-sitting, extra secure restraint, vibrator use and more.

Name: Alice, Katie, Lucid Lavender - Liveshow Part 2: Truth Or Dare
Duration: 00:47:56
Size: 1.44 Gb

Lucid's very first live show and it went phenomenal! Miss it? Here it is. 3 girls, 1 vulnerable boy and a whole chat room watching behind the scenes for this 3 part, minimally cut, multi-camera, 1.5 hour total series.

We start the day off with a bang and all three of us jump right into it, babysitter style. Plenty of effed up Polaroids for my collection (Mandy got me on that trend, blame her), his cock passed around between each cute girls delicate fingers. We tease his tip until he’s blubbering and then make him give us a foot rub. You know, babysitter stuff.

Name: Alice, Katie, Lucid Lavender - Liveshow Part 1: Babysitting
Duration: 00:16:25
Size: 718 Mb

It’s time to get fucked slave. Get your anal toys out. I want you to imagine me bending you over and taking your pathetic little slave hole. Lube it up while you look at this perfect gorgeous lacy ass of mine. Stick your finger in. Spread it all around. Now slide it in. I want you fucking yourself real good! Harder!!! Show me you can take it like a good little bitch. Show me how eager you are for me to take your little whore hole for myself. You would love to be fucked by me. Grab those balls and squeeze them while you pound that ass. Feel my power! Beg for my cock! Submit your mind and your ass to me slave!

Name: Goddess Christina - Fuck Yourself
Duration: 00:11:14
Size: 825 Mb