Nylon Fantasy

Come on, babe. This isn’t going to be a Spencer’s experience. I have real cop equipment, real bondage and I’m really horny. I don’t care if we broke up months ago, come play with me. I have some things I need to practice on you…

Name: Mandy Marx - Locked Away and Cuffed by Your Ex Girlfriend
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:15
Size: 492 Mb

Last weekend, as some of you know, I went to Paris in the evening. And I'd forgotten my strapon and my dildo... So it's been since last weekend that I've wanted to fuck my little slut at home! And what better way to take possession of your whole body and soul than to control your breathing too?The first part of the film consists of limiting her breathing with a latex bonnet before putting a gas mask on her so that you can fuck her quietly, controlling both her breathing and her arse!

Name: Maitresse Julia - When I control Everything - Breath Play and Pegging
Duration: 00:15:05
Size: 1.68 Gb

Wardrobe: tight mini skirt with a nice sexy top, white panties, nude pantyhose. White toenails, hair can be similar to "She makes you hungry". Full makeup, but not too thick and smokey, something light like office lady make up.

Scene 1:

Angel has been standing at her desk all day (can be like a receptionist table with no chairs) in her black louboutin (no Chairs), her foot hurts really badly and she shoeplay dipping in her heels a few minutes shifting her weight and take her shoe off and pressing her toes to the ground (see Picture for the type of foot movement). She does this and tries to alternate between both her foot for a few minutes...

After this, she decides to change to flat shoes to take a break but leaves her Louboutin under her desk. A sneaky coworker borrows her heels and cum into one of the shoes while she's on break and sneakily puts the shoe back to where it was...

Angel comes back without noticing anything and while looking at her phone she puts her shoe on. She puts the dry shoe on first and then puts the cummed heels on... when she es her foot to enter the cummed heels, it splashes out and she immediately notices her shoe is wet... she removes the shoe and brings it up to look inside her shoe... She then notices a lot of white stuff inside her shoe and tilts her shoe over and all the cum drips down...

After this, she grabs the tissue box but it's completely empty (This is important because she has to seem helpless). Then a customer shows up and she quickly puts the wet shoe back on and we see Angel working and standing in her cum filled shoe shoeplaying with wet toes...

Scene 2:

After that scene 1, Angel comes to work again, but after what happened the other day, she brings a spare pair of heels (Beige Louboutin so Kate) and keeps it locked in her drawer. This time the same scenes in scene 1 repeats. But this time, when she comes back instead of putting her heels on, she checks it first, she lifts up one of her shoes to look inside and is then disgusted at the cum inside her shoe again and tilts it and pours it out again... But then she smirks cause she remembered she has spare heels in her drawer... She saw a guest coming and immediately opened her drawer to pull out her spare heels... Little does Angel know, the guy has filled one of her spare heels full of cum as well. But she was so confident that the shoe was dry that she didn't even check it. Her phone msgs was coming in and she saw a guest coming in so she put the shoe on the floor and put on the dry shoe first.... Then she puts the wet shoe on and "Splash!!" the cum overflowed again and she was a bit surprised... She tried to grab the tissue again and AGAIN it's empty... She looked at the box in confusion because she remembered she replaced it with a new one in the morning but it's completely empty now...

With no choice, she continues serving and shoeplaying a bit.... Once she is done, she walks to the bathroom and looks for the toilet paper there, but only the roll is left (paper is finished)... What bad luck!!! she puts it back on and just has to work... she ends up rushing back home after work to wash her foot and throws both her heels in the trash...

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 760 He Cum in All Her Louboutin Shoes
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:28:16
Size: 4.00 Gb

Continuation of "Bambi's first foot tease". Bambi has just moved to the farmstead and knows his job is to worship Stella's feet, boots and body in whatever way she desires. As her newest video slave living in the basement she must make sure he is up to the challenge. She teases him with her long nylon legs and tasty soles, making him rub her feet for as long as she desires every night, if not twice per day. Bambi is tied up just to make sure he understands his place, and despite only being slightly teased by her nylon feet and soothing voice, he embarrassingly cums in his pants while she is teasing him. It's ok though because Mistress Stella knows how to bring his focus back on what matters most. She locks him in chastity and keeps the key for her collection. In order to live at the farmstead, all of Mistress Stella's boys must be locked up for her pleasure.

Name: Stella Liberty - Bambi Cum in Pants Footjob
Duration: 00:14:43
Size: 849 Mb

Jessica is a high powered attorney and she easily intimidates anyone who has to work with her, or against her. You've worked with her in the past and although she's kind of condescending, you seem to get along just fine. Recently the two of you have been on opposite sides of a case. Today you come to her to brag about a key piece of evidence you dug up. This evidence will make the case a slam dunk and her client is going to lose no matter what. When you tell her this information, with glee in your voice, she seems impressed and not all that upset. She congratulates you, before digging a little deeper and making you second guess yourself. She easily convinces you to hand over the papers for her to examine. She also suggests that you relax, and you do. She commands your body to stiffen up, it does. You can't move. You can only listen as she smiles at you and tells you her secret to winning every case. You find yourself stroking with your one working hand as she smugly rips your evidence to shreds and tells you how things are going to be.

Name: Goddess Jessica - How To Handle a Case
Duration: 00:22:07
Size: 557 Mb

My boss and i are working on a project after hours. we are having a glass together and ive always liked him and are being flirty with him. playing with my nylons and feet. he is having fun with me but wants me very helpless. he pours me shot after shot until im tipsy and begin to strip tease for him. hes loving how loose im getting, having fun putting money in my bra and down my pantyhose. he knows that going any further with me would get him in trouble but not if he slips something into my glass. - i wont remember any of it. i eagerly begin sucking his dick but end up passing out before he can finish. he just blows his load all over my face. includes: facials blowjobs strip tease pantyhose.

Name: Mandy Flores - Facial II
Duration: 00:13:01
Size: 523 Mb

You come in because you miss me, your sweet Step-Mommy in tights - pink seamless pantyhose that are soft and shiny. You love watching my legs and special curvy places move when wrapped in the sheer hosiery fabric. You long to touch and have my curvy legs wrapped around you. I tell you that you're naughty for looking at your Mother's body and getting an erection but that all good boys are horny for their Mothers and so we should play a game. You wantch Mommy play with her juicy pink cunt through the hosery to see how hard your penis gets. You do have such a nice penis, Son. Mommy likes it - Mommy likes it a lot. Will you do something sweet for Mother? Will you Cunt Fuck my Mommy Pussy? I rip a hole to let you.. back inside of my dirty "I" Mommy Cunt. This Custom made film is a solo performed adult roleplay fantasy that is 2257 compliant.

Name: Painted Rose - Cunt Fucking Your Mommy In Tights 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:17:13
Size: 1.52 Gb

when it comes to triggering and teasing you, it’s always come quite naturally. My sensual, seductive dominance, coupled with My flawless Goddess body is a surefire way to get your cock hard and throbbing. But today, I’m adding a whole new element to your sexual destruction. I put on two things I know drive you wild: pantyhose and expensive exquisite designer heels. you know you’ll get denied, but the pleasure of being denied is enough for you when it comes to Me

Name: Goddess Alessa - Seduction
Duration: 00:12:50
Size: 1.74 Gb

We are blessed here at Brazzers by getting to spend some quality time with Adriana Chechik. It’s nice to chill out and kick back with such a multi-talented star like Adriana. So we let her take the reins and show us exactly how she likes to have it done, starting with showing us a little piece of heaven. What makes us even more excited is she’s brought Keiran along to show him exactly how to treat a fine work of art like Adriana’s ass.

Name: Keiran Lee & Adriana Chechik - The Ass On Adriana
Duration: 00:40:26
Size: 3.40 Gb

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me stay at your house for the weekend! Whew, my shift at Hooters was rough tonight! And here’s something I want to talk to you about before your new girlfriend gets home. She’s great, but I’m feeling jealous, even though we’ve been just friends for years. Let’s fuck around just once before your little relationship gets too serious. It’s not cheating if we don’t actually fuck. Besides, I’m hotter and kinkier than her anyway, and don’t you want to experience that just once? Let me tease you with my pantyhose feet and get off in front of you before peeling them off and blowing you in “The Pose”.

Name: TinyFeetTreat - Hooters Friend Gives You BJ in The Pose
Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:18:32
Size: 611 Mb

After stripping down to my pantyhose, I slide behind this guy then wrap my arms and legs around him for an incredibly erotic handjob! I stroke and caress his cock until cum shoots out like CRAZY!

Name: Wife Crazy - Reach Around Handjob in Pantyhose
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:01
Size: 330 Mb

Dolly has heard that you have a bit of a fetish, you like to watch a girl rip her tights while talking dirty to you so that's exactly what she is going to do. She wants you to take your dick out and start wanking while she very slowly rips her tights while telling you to watch and wank.

Name: Dolly - Tearing My Tights
Duration: 00:12:57
Size: 559 Mb

Stefania is playing her video game when her loser step brother comes in and begins to mess with her. Stefania knows what this loser wants and doesn't want to be disturbed. Stefania grabs his cock with her feet and continues to keep playing. Stefania doesn't want to lose her game so she continues to jerk her loser brothers cock with her feet and keeps playing her game. Stefania's gaming skills are as good as her gaming skills and is able to still win while making her step brother shoot his load all over her pantyhose soles.

Name: Stefania - Gaming Ignore Footjob
Duration: 00:07:35
Size: 614 Mb

Sam has been such a good boy for Penny Barber that she decides to let him out of chastity to play. Penny has all the fun as she teases and pathetic Sam to her heart's content. Will he ever get to cum?!

Name: Penny Barber - The Good Intern
Duration: 00:24:30
Size: 1.41 Gb