Nylon Fantasy

Shiny, silky, sheer nylons make your cock stand at attention immediately. I want you to edge yourself over and over again for me and you're ONLY allowed to cum on my nylon covered soles once I count you down at the very end of this video. Think you can last?

Name: Goddess Ally - Nutting on Nylons
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:31
Size: 562 Mb

Everyone heard cliche that shaven cock looks bigger. Here's the prove that is bullshit. When u have micro cock- nothing can makes it look better, bigger, dreamy.

Name: Lisa Dove - Hairy or shaven still loser
Duration: 00:09:30
Size: 779 Mb

Mad Scientist Dixie has invented her own robot, the first prototype of a new line of attractive female robots intended to be sold as secret agents to the worlds governments and make her rich. She's furnished her invention with it's own pair of sheer pantyhose after her own taste and is ready to power it on for it's first test. She zaps it with her remote control and robot Chloe comes to life and asks, "what is my purpose?" Dixie is confused by this, there's nothing in Chloe's programming that should lead her to wondering about her purpose. She tells her, "you're a secret agent." But Chloe says she doesn't understand. As Dixie sits and ponders what might be wrong in the code, Chloe starts wandering around the room, exploring her new environment. Eventually she begins exploring her own body and is particularly intrigued by her pantyhose and the way they feel against her robot skin, especially in the area between her legs. As Dixie is still questioning her code, Chloe announces that her purpose is pleasure. Dixie tersely informs her that pleasure is not her purpose, she is to be a secret agent. When Chloe is still infatuated with her pantyhose and pleasure, Dixie grabs the remote control so she can power Chloe off and fix whatever is wrong with her but Chloe grabs the remote away from Dixie and tosses it across the room. She grabs Dixie by the neck and insists that she give her pleasure. Dixie is completely helpless against the superior strength of her invention and so she grabs a vibrator and puts it between Chloe's legs to try to give her the pleasure she's demanding. Dixie vibes Chloe for awhile but Chloe becomes frustrated with her and grabs the vibrator to use it on herself. Once she has control of the vibrator, Chloe begins pleasuring herself and when she finally has a huge orgasm, Dixie takes advantage of her distraction to find the remote and power her off. Robot Chloe powers down and freezes where she was as Dixie begins to figure out what went wrong with her code.

Name: Chloe Carter and Dixie Comet - What Is My Purpose?
Duration: 00:14:15
Size: 525 Mb

Sexy brunette Honour loves to dress to impress and no exception here, with stunning layered nylon her slinky kink of the day! She just loves to pose and play with herself with orgasm alongside you her aim fingering her willing quim!

Name: Honour May - Nylon on nylon, on me!
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:13:09
Size: 2.24 Gb

I’ve got a rather brutal assignment for my slave today. You see, he’s got twenty minutes on the clock. I’m going to stroke him. If he can last the full twenty minutes, then he can cum with no consequences. But if he cums early, he’ll get a stroke from my wooden paddle. One for every minute still left on the clock. He’ll be encouraged to hold out. Unfortunately for him, with my hand on his cock, I don’t think he’ll last that long. I know he’s a premature ejaculator. His little submissive ass is surely going to be spanked by the paddle in no time at all.

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - You Won’t Last
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:10:08
Size: 374 Mb

In this clip, I only wear black pantyhose, an anklet and my glasses! In the first part, my hubby worships my nylon feet by smelling them, licking my soles and sucking my toes. Then, I give him a footjob with my pantyhose on. After stroking his genitals, I masturbate his cock with my nylon feet. When it is time to cum, I turn around so he can come over my soles in pantyhose and this is incredible! In the end, you can see my play with the cum soaking my pantyhose and covering my feet.

Name: Dame Olga - (226) Black Pantyhose Footjob & Foot Worship
Duration: 00:06:48
Size: 490 Mb

I think it’s pretty clear that you belong alone in your room stroking to me at every possible chance you have … but uh, if you really want to go to the strip club and spend money you’re just gonna have to make sure you’re sending me whatever you’re spending there.
So whip it out and start stroking for me like a good boy while I tell ya about how you’ll be doubling all your expenses for me.
It feels so good to be cumming for my ass doesn’t it? It feels fucking fantastic.

Name: Heather Highborne - Hard To Stay In
Duration: 00:11:25
Size: 434 Mb

Drop your pants, it's time for a pantyhose check. I did make it very clear that you were to wear my worn pantyhose under your slacks at all times. Have you creamed your pants yet? Walking around the office with your little secret must make you so hard and wet. If they weren't creamed yet, they will be soon, you're going to cum in my worn pantyhose right now, right here in my office.

Name: Star Nine - Secret Office Wear JOI
Duration: 00:09:04
Size: 664 Mb

Angel sits at her desk and works in her office. The phone rang, it was her parcel delivery man. He will arrive within two minutes. Her work takes a lot of time, so she decided to order something directly to her office. The delivery man brought her package, she needs to check everything is good before approving it.

So Angel heads to the toilet to check it out.
When she returns, the delivery man is still waiting for her signature. She approves of this, as the tights are of excellent quality. But before leaving, the delivery man asks to use the restroom. When he hits the toilet, Angel's smelly nylon pantyhose are in front of him. She probably forgot to pick them up because she admired her new silky seamless nylons too much. Can he get past her nylons?

After a while, Angel notices that too much time has passed since the delivery man went to the restroom. She takes off her jacket, decides to check and peep what is happening in the toilet. Oh my God! What is happening there? The delivery man wrapped his hard cock in her worn nylons and jerked it off. Angel is surprised and curious at the same time. She had a cunning plan. She sneaks up behind him and grabs his nylon cock with her hand...

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 771 Lucky for Delivery Man
Duration: 00:18:35
Size: 2.58 Gb

Angel in her new black satin heeled sandals. You spy on how she takes pictures and shoots videos. Her outfit is so sexy. She wears a long satin skirt, her top is also satin, her hair is loose, and her lips are a soft pink color. She is gorgeous! You can see her white toenails, it's so beautiful and sexy. Her legs are completely bare, smooth and they look amazing! Do you want her to step on your already hard cock with her new sandals?

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - A Hunger So Wild 4k
Duration: 00:19:39
Size: 2.76 Gb

Angel has prepared an unusual surprise for you.
You don’t even know which one?
She wears high heels, black tights, a short sexy dress and Versace velvet maxi long gloves.
She wants to hug your hard cock with her hands in these gloves.
She's so attractive! What is there under her gloves?
Angel wants to tease you more so that you produce more sperm for her. She sees your pre-cum, Angel licks it off. Mmm... so salty...

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - She Is The Lover You Always Dreamed Of 4k
Duration: 00:21:08
Size: 2.97 Gb

You are you are having a beautiful dream, you are trying to consider all its details. A sexy nurse comes to you, she wears her latex gloves, brown seamless tights. Her damn sexy dress is so short you can peek under her skirt and see she's not wearing panties. Mmmm... it's so exciting to see her nylon pussy.
You love her long nylon legs. She encourages you to jerk off on her nylon legs, on her ass under that short dress, on her nylon pussy...
A naughty nurse is sitting next to you on your bed. She looks at your cock, her latex-gloved hands sliding up your cock's shaft. Then she rides on your cock, it's such a pleasure, mmm... it doesn't seem like a dream anymore! What's happening? This is reality!?

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Lost In a Daydream 4k
Duration: 00:28:33
Size: 4.01 Gb

Pain is pleasure. Tormenting you teaches you to appreciate the pleasure. Plus, sometimes what you're really craving is some punishment and mind clearing pain. Obedience feels so good. Give in to my commands as I tell you to beat your balls over and over.
But beating your balls isn't enough, I will also make you eat your load today! But to make the pain go down easier, I'm wearing a sheer top that teases a view of my nipples. Pain and pleasure make for a great motivation for obedience!

Name: Princess Camryn - Beat Your Balls And Eat Your Cum
Duration: 00:15:51
Size: 744 Mb

Every girl should learn how to give a proper foot and hand job. But how is she supposed to learn. Hands on experience is the best. The hot 18 year old in this taboo clip, the sexy Charli Shiin, knows where she can learn. She has to learn fast. Her boyfriend made the Varsity football team. She wants to congratulate him with a hand and foot job, but she's never done one. So she asks her stepbrother for help. She wants to practice on his cock. Reluctant at first, he agrees, since he wants to be a good stepbrother. He tells her she has to get him hard. The best way is to slowly undress and tease him with her pantyhose, stretching her longs for him, showing him how wet her pussy is. When he's ready, he wants to feel her feet all over his jacked cock. She's a quick learner. She wants to feel his dick lubed. She sits him down and massages his cock, gripping his cock head. He's getting ready to bust. He wants to squirt on her feet. If you're lucking enough, you can too.

Name: Charli Needs Jerking Advice From Stepbrother
Duration: 00:11:56
Size: 281 Mb

I have met with my sub in the prison and made him to clean my high heels. When they were perfectly clean he had to worship my nylon covered feet. As a small reward, I sit on his face in my latex skirt. At the end I locked him in his cell again for a long time.

Name: Evil Woman - Real nylons worship
Duration: 00:10:34
Size: 917 Mb