Nylon Fantasy

Wonder Woman's Downfall staring Christina Carter as Wonder Woman and Randy Moore as the Nylon Viper. Back-story; 10-years ago, Nylon Viper was hired by the KGB to infiltrate the Pentagon and retrieve vital US military information. Wonder Woman intervened and thwart Viper's plan. The Nylon Viper was subsequently interrogated, prosecuted and placed behind bars in the US. As a result, the Nylon Viper lost everything close to her and her life crumbled.Consumed with a deep hatred for Wonder Woman, Nylon Viper has been working closely with criminals over the last 2-years to end the super-heroine's reign. A fortnight back, the Viper initiated the plan and sets off a crime wave in the city. Whilst Wonder Woman's been busy battling with the criminals, Nylon Viper's escaped from prison and lays in wait for the final showdown...Wonder Woman's Downfall is that showdown. Clip contains: Female fighting, hand over mouth, costume play, foot fetish, foot worship, pantyhose fetish, nylon encasement, girl-girl sex, strap-on dildo and more.

Name: Christina Carter & Randy Moore - Wonder Woman Downfall feat.
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:19:31
Size: 360 Mb

You're late...to your Jerk-Off Instruction Class. Now you may not have taken it seriously, but Ms. Moore sure does. She takes a strict tone with you as you sit...and she continueson with her discussion of testicular stimulation while keeping a rhythmic contact with the shaft. Better take notes. Class ends and you're instructed to stay put as Ms. Moore leaves the room. When she returns...you a bit surprised. She's wearing a skin tight latex dress and as she sits, she pulls on some black patent knee high boots. She completes the ensemble with long black latex gloves, and a military hat. And then...the final accessory, strap-on dildo. Apparently you need some serious tutoring in the topic. Your job now is to follow her every action, mirror her every move...so you can learn how to properly practice the ancient techniques of auto-erotic self manipulation..(which you obviously haven't mastered yet) So watch, look, listen... and grab, stroke and squeeze. You just might get the hang of this. But remember...you must not under any circumstances spill your seed till you have been granted permission. Good job!

Name: Randy Moore - Jerk Off Instruction Class
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:26:51
Size: 1.33 Gb

Dalia Maroe struggles in her chair bondage and doesn't recognize me (Star Nine). She's confused about being rope bound, so I tighten her chest bondage to remind her who's the dominant woman.

I have been following her, but she never noticed me. She's a tall woman with pretty hair and long legs. Lapsitting, she admits to having lesbian tendencies, but never saw me which hurts my feelings.

Grabbing another chair, I put my classic black pumps in her lap and rub my nylon legs. Unstrapping her ankle strap high heels, I reveal her pantyhose feet for a foot comparison!

Peeking upskirt, I happy she's not wearing panties and I put my stocking feet on her nylon thighs. My wiggling toes go to her nose for smelling feet. She loves my shiny sheer pantyhose and stinky feet!

With my smelly feet on big tits, she seems to like being my bondage slave. Lap grinding, I prove my flexibility by bringing my pantyhose soles to her nose. Thigh grinding seduces her more but she is hesitant about playing with me.

Putting on my stilettos, I leave her to steal shoes!

Name: Dalia Maroe & Star Nine Mobile - Lesbian Stalker 2
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 605 Mb

Bratty Cheerleaders Oliva and Bailey come jumping on their teachers bed. They aren't happy about failing his class so they decide to teach HIM a lesson with their nylon covered feet

Name: Olivia Olove, Bailey Paige - Bratty Cheerleaders Pantyhose Bedroom Domination
Duration: 00:09:05
Size: 337 Mb

Miss Dre and Miss Cage are in the teacher's lounge taking a break and talking about how tired their feet are from standing in front of their class all day. The conversation leads to massaging each others feet which turns into the two sexy educators worshiping each others nylon covers toes heels and arches. Soon feet are gliding over thighs and rubbing pussy through the pantyhose and both woman orgasm.

They bring their own foot to their mouth so they can taste the other girl on their nylons and then finally start to relax. It was just the break they needed!

Unfortunately the Principal seems to have seen the entire thing, and there is only one way for the teachers to save their jobs. They use their soft feet covered in smooth nylon to give the principal the footjob he has been wanting!

Name: Vanessa Cage, Dre Hazel - School Teachers Pantyhose Fun
Duration: 00:20:23
Size: 485 Mb

You're hoping that I’ll say something in this video that crushes that last bit of resistance? Your cock is hard and you want me to put you on some kinda “servitude program” right? Or... do ya wanna just blow a load and continue hating yourself right after you cum? I want you to really live your life like the defeated piece of meat that I made you!

Name: Amazon Goddess Harley - Defeated Piece of Meat
Duration: 00:07:40
Size: 238 Mb

Welcome slave!
You have just arrived to my hotel room, ready for an opportunity to serve your Mistress. I am wearing a tight latex mini dress with black nylon stockings and I decide to start with some foot worship.
My feet get up close to the camera and I expect you to worship every inch!

Name: Evil Woman - Nylons Spitting And Latex Tease Pov
Duration: 00:05:05
Size: 439 Mb

You have one purpose tonight with this clip. Spilling for Lucid. It's finally time to cum. :)

Name: Lucid Lavender - Subs Spill Today
Duration: 00:10:58
Size: 480 Mb

A clock countdown to what exactly. Eternal chaste? Your precious orgasm? Being my lifetime slave? Come find out.

Name: Mandy Marx - Your Cock Clock Starts Today
Duration: 00:10:52
Size: 471 Mb

Ashley Lane and Harmony Rivers are on a business trip and ordered some room service. The attendant comes in and Ashley and harmony order him to put it down. As he does the girls notice something. This loser is staring at their nylon soles. Ashley and Harmony want to have some fun on their business trip and they both enjoy humiliating a loser. The girls make the attendant get on the bed and make him cum from their sheer shiny nylons soles.

Name: Ashley Lane, Harmony Rivers - Room Service Attendant Caught Starting Footjob
Duration: 00:10:52
Size: 635 Mb

Urgh, I'm so irritated that I've got a bad tenant; being a landlord is meant to be PASSIVE income! But the neighbours keep complaining about his noise, so I'm going to go around and READ HIM THE RIOT ACT, by God...

...A month later...

Haha, I cannot believe I used to think it was my destiny in life to be a landlord! When all along it was my destiny to be my master's ANAL WHORE!!! I've just returned from a month at his apartment where he's trained me to be unable to cum by any means other than anal penetration. I'm like a bitch on heat all the time now, just longing to be fucked in the ass! Let me tell you how it all began. I can even show you some of the massive anal dildos he used on me. Actually, I can DEMONSTRATE some of them; I can't help it. I just can't look at a dildo now without desperately wanting to have it filling my ass and stretching me so that I can be an even better whore for my master. This is the best thing EVER!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Becoming My Master's Anal Whore
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:28:08
Size: 3.04 Gb

Sharon White is the hottest Big Ass milf in sexy smoke tinted pantyhose cumming back to get another Hard Fuck loving every inch. This big ass Hungarian babe cannot get enough fucking to satisfy her needs. Watch how wet her beautiful pussy gets while she moves her sweet Ass while getting such a hard pounding - Full Version

Name: Sharon White - Big Ass Masterpiece Pantyhose Fuck
Duration: 00:36:59
Size: 1.36 Gb