Nylon Fantasy

Video released 05/16/24

A secretary is seen sitting at her desk typing on her computer, wearing office attire: a black suit with a knee-length skirt and a pair of black high heels. She has bright red lipstick and fine wavy hair. Cut to another person's POV looking at her from behind her. She doesn't notice them because she is too focused on her work. About her They sneak up on her and pat her on the shoulder.

She turns around, and only then is it revealed that this person is actually her boss, she greets him and he lets her into his office, saying he wants to show her something. She closes the door behind them and locks it. Then he pulls a shiny pocket watch from his pocket. The secretary looks a little confused now. He gets a little closer to her and starts swinging the watch back and forth in front of her face. She is seen following with her eyes, and she is gradually becoming fixated on the clock.

A still close-up of the woman's face and shoulders, she stops following the clock with her eyes and is now staring straight ahead, as the clock continues to slowly swing back and forth in front of her face. Her expression is one of surprise and fixation, her eyes are wide open and her mouth is open, but she slowly begins to relax as she slowly closes her eyes and curves her mouth into a smile. She is now completely frozen.

The camera stays on his face for a few seconds before dissolving into a wide shot of his entire body. She is completely stiff like a statue, and she is in a pose similar to that of a marine when she stands for attention: her hands are at the sides of her and her feet are together with her ankles which they touch each other. Her expression doesn't change. She then cuts to a shot that slowly moves from her foot to her face, while she remains completely still.

The boss starts groping her body up and down. He walks around her, still in POV, and touches her ass. He opens one eye for a few seconds to check that she is completely frozen, which she is. Then he starts unbuttoning his pants. Cut to a wide shot of her entire body. Her boss kneels behind her and starts fucking her legs.

This lasts a few minutes before he stands up on his feet again and then picks her up and places her on his table (she stays in the same position and doesn't move an inch). We then cut to a shot from her POV as she looks up and down her body. She unbuttons her shirt to expose her breasts. He then proceeds to slide his cock back and forth between her breasts, while her secretary remains frozen. Cut to a wide shot of the secretary lying on the table for a few seconds while her boss continues to fuck her breasts. After a few minutes, he takes his cock from her between her breasts and starts masturbating over the secretary's face, he pumps his cock faster and faster than her.

Cut to a close-up of the secretary's face, still frozen, and finally we hear her boss moaning as he cums all over her face. A few seconds later, her boss calms down and gets off his secretary and onto the floor. He then takes her body back off the table and places it in the center of the room, fading to a few seconds later, where we see the boss having wiped the cum off all over his face. He snaps his fingers and the secretary wakes up from freezing. She slowly looks around in confusion, asking what happened, but she just shakes her head as if nothing had happened. He then tells her to get back to work, and she walks away completely bewildered as she wonders what happened.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Make her yours: the boss can rule her so strongly 4k
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:27:01
Size: 3.80 Gb

Clea Gaultier and her husband Anthony Gaultier relax on the couch in the livingroom.
The hot new face Clea takes pictures of her sexy shoes and enjoys Anthony's gentle touch,
when he takes off her high heels. The brunette French babe has seductive green eyes and
a beautiful medium skin. Both have a foot fetish and get horny within seconds of playing
with their feet. He sniffs her soles and licks her toes, enjoys that taste of nylon on
his tongue. The sexy beauty in booty shorts starts sucking his boner and gives him a
footjob before he starts licking her twat. See her small tits naked and enjoy her hard
nipples while he receives a footfuck. Anthony starts fucking her from behind before tearing
apart her pantyhose. See her shaved pink pussy gape and watch the sexy foot lover ride
his dick like a cowgirl. Time for another footjob and some footfuck delight!
This voracious babe can't get enough of his cock and enjoys some ass licking too! Finally,
he blows his cum on her sexy feet.

Name: Clea Gaultier - Horny Couch Escapades Torn Nylon And A Footfuck Delight
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:29:54
Size: 1.70 Gb

Headmistress has called Head Girl Alicia into her office. She needs her to accompany her on a mission to secures large funding for the school and the man with the money happens to be a pantyhose addict. So Miss has asked Alicia to wear her sexiest pantyhose and she is not disappointed with Alicia’s choice. Alicia turns up wearing beautiful nude pantyhose with a pretty pattern on the thigh which are very sexy indeed, especially when accompanied with high heels and Miss also in her sheer nude pantyhose and heels. Miss runs through the mission plan to show Alicia just how they will both use their long nylon covered legs to manipulate the target into giving them everything they want. With lots of sexy leg poses with legs crossing and uncrossing, and Alicia losing all of her uniform in the process, there is no question that they will get exactly what they want.

Name: Alicia Cornell, Headmistress Mackenzie - Headmistress Runs Through Her Pantyhose Seduction Plan With Student Alicia
Duration: 00:16:10
Size: 1.71 Gb

Tights aka Pantyhose make me feel so horny, i love how they look and feel over my long legs and Arse. The Nylon rubbing all over my pussy makes me so wet.. + Hitatchi = Pure Heaven! look just how amazing that orgasm is.

Name: Danielle Maye - Tights & Hitatchi Wank
Duration: 00:06:38
Size: 179 Mb

I love breaking in The newbies and exploring their fetishes and Kinks. This one wanted a closer look at my Ass lol. No better place to look at my Ass than between my legs, (I bet he doesn't mind if I play with him ruff while he's down there haha).

Name: Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Sensual Brutal Scissorhold
Duration: 00:06:18
Size: 368 Mb

Locked Cock Chronicles - Special Milking Day Release - Volume 1 - Princess Ivory Soles
You must be really excited. Today is Milking Day after being locked up for so long without any release. Your dick begins to twitch as Ivory Soles begins turning the key in the lock of the device, but sadly it is the wrong key. Ivory must've grabbed another slaves key accidentally. Ivory did promise you your Milking, but it looks like you are going to have to take your Milking without removing the chastity device. Oh well, too bad. At least you're still getting Milked.
Ivory begins to relentlessly edge you over and over again as she holds a vibrator right over the tip of the chastity device, changing the patterns and intensity as you squirm from the constant edging. Ivory is even nice enough to tease you in her sheer pantyhose and her ass as she holds them just out of your reach while she continues edging you. You better cum when Ivory tells you, because who knows when she'll give you this opportunity again.
After a while of relentless edging and teasing, Ivory finally gives you permission to cum, in which you do so with limited hesitation, sending months worth of backed up cum in the air like a geyser through the tiny hole on the front of the chastity device. Hopefully, the Milking was satisfying for you, because it may be a while before Ivory allows you to cum or even get released from Chastity, especially now that she knows she can Milk you without even having to remove your device.

Name: Princess Ivory Soles - Locked Cock Chronicles
Duration: 00:11:20
Size: 290 Mb

We have already seen the Power of Miss Lexi's beauty in the first 2 parts of this series. Lexi is the most popular (and MEANEST) girl has turned "nerd" Betty's stepdaddy literally into her love-struck minion. She makes BOTH the nerd girl AND her stepdaddy serve her hand & foot, doing whatever she says and give her all their money.

But Betty's stepdaddy messed up last time. He let Miss Lexi know that Betty has been seeing this "sugardaddy" guy for a few weeks now and he gives Betty money. Well, Miss Lexi can NOT have that! Betty is fat, ugly, and a NERD! And Betty is, like, LEXI'S "property" now- so her "sugardaddy" belongs to her too! Besides, if he is giving money to ugly Betty, she knows that all he has to do is see HER one time- and he will be begging to give HER all the money he was giving to ugly nerd Betty.

Lexi orders Betty to send her "SD" to her- and Betty has no choice. The meeting is arranged. The unsuspecting sugardaddy is sent to the school thinking he is meeting Betty, but when he walks in- there is Miss Lexi! He can't help himself...she is SO beautiful...he literally falls to his knees and crawls to her with the money he brought for Betty. He BEGS Miss Lexi to take it! She just laughs. She has this effect on ALL men. She even brags to this old man that she has all the teachers, step-parents, and neighbors serving her hand & foot and giving her all their money. people can't help it because she is so hot. She laughs that nerds literally crawl behind her through the school, kissing the ground behind her that she walked on...

This ugly sugardaddy brought roses for Betty. Lexi makes him kneel before her and tear up the roses while she Facetimes it to Betty! She orders him to lay a pile of cash and rose pedals at her FEET just so she can step on them and film it for Betty to watch and make her cry! Lexi thinks its so funny that she is literally STEPPING on the roses and money that meant so much to Betty! They are under her FEET because they mean NOTHING to Lexi. She just wants to take them so Betty can't have them and because she knows it will makeBetty cry on the phone. She thinks its fun to make Betty cry. She doesn't know why, but it just feels good when she makes nerds cry.

Betty's FORMER "sugardaddy" is now literally bowing down and kissing Miss Lexi's FEET as she is standing on the rose pedals and pile of money he laid on the floor before her desk. Lexi continues to take pictures of it. She thinks its funny to humiliate old men too. And the funniest part? Apparently these two actually really liked each other! Its so much fun being this hot...

Name: Mean Schoolgirl Lexi Chase - I Steal Your Boyfriend
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:18:29
Size: 3.11 Gb

Footboy had to wake Mistress Monica up to get ready for work. She awoke horny and used him for tongue service as She lay in bed. She got up and told him to put on his pantyhose he was going to be trapped in them all day. She used his face as he sat for pussy and ass worship and then had him service Her bare feet with his mouth. She told him to fetch Her clothes and moved to put on Her own pantyhose.

Name: Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Monica - Trapped All Day
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 01:15:25
Size: 2.48 Gb

I convince Johnny that we have to come together in these uncertain times! First he licks my cunt, then he fucks me way better than his step-father ever has! After giving me an incredible orgasm, he shoots cum all over my pantyhose covered ass! Such a good boy!!

Name: Wife Crazy - MF - Social Distance? Fuck Me Now!
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:19:00
Size: 570 Mb

Strip down and present yourself as My pantyhose plaything. Under My control, captivated and obedient. As you stare helplessly aroused at My pantyhose perfection I command you to touch My property. It feels so good to stroke with My permission. I know your weakness and I continue to take your addiction deeper and deeper. Stroke as I tease you with My divine legs, powerful feet and amazing ass you long to worship. Tell Me how much you crave to worship Me. To be completely enslaved by Me. Confess everything to Me as you stroke to My instruction. you will be My good boy, following behind Me like a desperate pantyhose puppy. How long can you stay on the edge for Me? Prove how much you crave to be where you belong.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - On the Edge for Pantyhose Perfection
Duration: 00:10:40
Size: 479 Mb

Good boys get stroked and hit. Abrupt pain to interrupt his orgasm he's so desperate to have. He won't beg. He's smart. He takes what Mandy and I give. Endless tease and denial, mean edging and goddesses dripping in latex so that it's harder then ever to not cum.

Name: Janey Bliss and Mandy Marx - First Sour Then Sweet
Duration: 00:14:19
Size: 627 Mb