Nylon Fantasy

Nicolette Shea is busy and overworked, so she has a masseuse, Danny D, come massage her in her office. Danny does his best to give Nicolette the massage she deserves, but convincing her to relax proves difficult, as Nicolette is married to her job. It's going to take Danny's magic touch, and dick, to get Nicolette's mind off of her work, and in the mood for some oiled up sex!

Name: Nicolette Shea - Massaged On The Job
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:33:51
Size: 1.34 Gb

Video released 01/29/24

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - I Take Off My Nylons And Earrings After My Husband Fucks Me
Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:01:38
Size: 72.4 Mb

Video released 06/01/24

My political competitor thinks he will succeed in this years campaign. I swore that by the time I was done with him, he'd be swinging from the gallows. Little did he know how literal I was about the swinging part. It was difficult to get him here, but I have an A team who made a seamless capture. After tonight he'll surely drop out. His cock in my hand, his enemy making him feel pleasure? The embarrassment of it all, on film. Maybe I'll suck his cock. I don't know, find out.

Name: Mandy Marx - A Real Dirty Campaign
Duration: 00:12:21
Size: 537 Mb

Video released 03/14/24

Of course you love my leather hotpants, they make my ass look juicy and hot. And I will enjoy teasing you with my leatherclad pussy and butt. Sitting on your face as you gasp for air, smothering you and making you leak precum on the floor. You will be the perfect seat for my sexy ass.

Name: Fetish Liza - Soffocato dai miei HotPants in pelle
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:07:58
Size: 205 Mb

1080 HD In our previous encouraged bi lessons I’ve made you really focus your efforts on my Alpha’s cock. It is a magnificent cock and you have done a lot of good work as our little cocksucker. We’ve also done a lot of good work with my dildos opening up your asshole. We will develop your anal training further but now it is time to learn something new. Today I want you to worship my Alpha’s ass. I want you to know how to do it properly, even if eating his ass is completely degrading. I know you aren’t gay. I know that as a straight male his ass has no sexual appeal for you, but nevertheless, you must lick it. It’s really for me to enjoy watching. I love to make you do uncomfortable things. While your face is buried in there, I reveal that you are getting so acquainted with Alpha’s ass because eventually, I will make you serve as his toilet. Someday I want you to serve as a full toilet for both of us. I won’t make you be our full toilet yet, but slowly and surely it will happen.

Name: Madam Director - Worship My Alphas Ass
Duration: 00:06:54
Size: 787 Mb

I'm in ripped black nylon tights, tight skirt, high heels. At the sturt I pull the panties to the side and show you pussy ooze slime, then masturbate with my fingers until I get wet.

Name: Darina158 - Pussy juice & Ooze slime
Duration: 00:04:33
Size: 781 Mb

Miss Lexi Chase comes into her bedroom and finds this LOSER sniffing the CROTCH of her pantyhose!!! He took it out of her dirty clothes hamper and is SNIFFING it while he jerks off! EW!! GROSS!! She SCREAMS at him and tells him he has NO right to do that! She also says that she could tell that he was 'staring at her like crazy' when she was wearing them the other day. 'Like, what is it about boys n pantyhose? They are coming back in style now and I've noticed it like drives ALL of you so crazy...'

She smacks him across the face and informs him that she was FILMING him on her iphone the whole time before she came in and busted him! And this video is going to the WHOLE FAMILY if he doesn’t do EXACTLY what SHE says from now on!! Not to mention his wife!!! He BEGS her not to and grabs for her phone! ('Too late- its already 'on the cloud') As she grabs the panythose, sits on the edge of the bed, and begins sloooowly putting the pantyhose on her legs just to torment him.

Lexi Chase ALLOWS this loser to worship her stockings.... but there are NEW rules now!

Name: Miss Lexi Chase - Kiss Feet Apology
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:18
Size: 3.55 Gb

Hot redhead Kaira Love greets her online fans, casual in jeans, a tight gray tank, and sassy glasses. She teases that she’ll be back in five minutes – and, true to her word, reappears, now wearing a cutaway minidress over red stockings-and-garters pantyhose. She poses in front of her webcam, then her solo sex show begins, spiced with dirty talk... Perching on a stool, thighs splayed wide, Kaira masturbates her shaved pussy, bared by her open-crotch nylons and captured from an upskirt angle. Her pink, puffy lips, moist with oozing juices, confirm that she is just as horny and excited as her audience. Whimpering and sighing with pleasure, she plows a couple fingers in and out. Her legs are raised and her toes wiggle and point, encased in the sheer scarlet fabric. Reassuring her viewers that she isn’t cumming just yet, she kneels on her seat then reaches down and back to continue pounding herself. She probes her snatch and rubs her clit – but needing something more intense, she turns on the explicit chat again as she grabs a vibrator from her desk. She sucks on the end, then exposes her perfect breasts, teasing her nipples and cleavage before trailing it down to her snatch. Kaira grinds the toy along her slit, then eases it inside, a little deeper with each thrust. She uses it switched off as a dildo and soon she is on the brink, eyes closed and head thrown back as she pounds herself. Her fingers take care of her clit, and yet more dirty words – gasped and purred – simultaneously encourage her fans and fuel her own impending orgasm. She holds back as long as she can but within a couple minutes she cums, writhing and twitching in her seat. With the vibe clamped tight between her legs she sits up, spent but satisfied. She thanks her audience then closes her laptop to end the sexy session...

Name: Kaira Love - Dirty Talk 2
Duration: 00:10:54
Size: 389 Mb

Are you in your office with the door locked jerking it to My pantyhose? You really are obsessed with Me aren't you? That aroma is addictive, just one little sniff and you're well on your way to becoming My mindless stroking slave.

Name: Star Nine - Sniffing Addict
Duration: 00:18:15
Size: 1.30 Gb

Angel was not at home all day. She had gone somewhere since early morning. In the evening, Angel returned from her extra lessons. She knows that her hubby has been waiting for her all day, because today is Saturday, and on Saturday there is always a morning handjob. She looks so sexy in this very short skirt and white top.
Angel teases him a little more with her pantyhose legs and ass. Then she lies down on the bed, "Now, let's get your penis on", Angel licks the head of his cock, kisses and enjoys every touch of her red lips on this shiny swollen cock. "This is so damn good!" After this, Angel gives the most sensual and slow handjob.
She squeezes the base of his cock and slowly runs her fingers down and up the shaft of his cock. Teasing him to get a lot of cum. She was so captivated by the process that his cumshot was a pleasant and unexpected surprise for her.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - What a big cum surprise
Duration: 00:17:33
Size: 545 Mb

Join us on a journey of stinky feet and furious joi with some of the hottest ladies around. These interactive clips can be watched individually or as a connected series. See our ladies compete to out do each other with prime beat off material. 'Mark's Ultimate Stinky Feet Jerk Off Sessions' will rock your world. Here is the first episode starring the Queen of feet...Tiffany Mynx! Enjoy! -Mark

"The Ultimate Tiffany Mynx Stinky Feet and Ass Jerk Off Session" I was a bit jealous filming this commissioned custom. One of the best Tiffany Mynx solos Perversion Productions has ever made. If not the best. I didn't think it would see the light of day but the funder for this clip "Mark". Allowed the content to be used in the store and we are collaborating to make more as well! Which he did an excellent job of co-producing/writing the script for! Tiffany had me taking intervals of boner squeezes while filming. Needless to say this is premium beet off material. It was customized for Mark...If your name is Mark you are in luck, otherwise, your could pretend you are cheating on your wife and you told Tiffany your name was Mark.

Name: Tiffany Mynx - Ultimate Stinky Feet and Ass Jerk Off Session
Duration: 00:19:30
Size: 625 Mb

I know why you’re here.
You’re in the mood to stroke your cock to Me, and to listen Me tell you just how to do it, aren’t you?
Of course you are.
That is what you always want.
You want the opportunity to stroke and to submit to Me.
Lucky for you, I’ll let you do that today.
You’ll do it My way, of course. I’ll let you stroke, but you’ll have to do something for Me in return. Don’t worry about that part yet.
You’ll follow every single command I give you. Do you understand?
Say “Yes Goddexx Daphne!”
Good.
Let’s begin.

Name: Goddexx Daphne - Unavoidable Self Facial
Duration: 00:12:37
Size: 1.77 Gb

Goddess tapped soft sometimes and tapped hard sometimes with her legs crossed in sexy high heels and white pantyhose.

Name: Goddess Nika - Toe Tapping Goddess
Duration: 00:08:06
Size: 93.1 Mb

Drooling over his breastforms, my lip-gagged sissy follows my every cue to get dressed up, dick throbbing in its pantyhose housing, just waiting for me to pull him towards the next teasing dress-up task. Hosiery, Feminization, and brat girl tease and denial with my sweet, sweet voice piercing your soul.

Name: Mandy Marx - It's Tight But We Can Do It
Duration: 00:11:12
Size: 346 Mb

Belle is your cleaner who you have had a crush on for a while, she is cleaning your stairs in a mini skirt and you can see her panties. You decide to hide in your room and watch her around the door but you get so carried away while watching her that when she turns around she catches you. Luckily for you Belle finds it pretty hot that you are watching her and wants to watch you wank over her while she teases you with her panties and pussy.

Name: Belle O'Hara - Let Me Watch
Duration: 00:11:47
Size: 514 Mb