Nylon Fantasy

Chloe performs on the bed in a sexy red and black body which nicely matches her red patent spiky heels and sheer to waist fancy pattern top black pantyhose. She rips open her gusset to play and display! What a honey!

Name: Chloe Toy - Sexy Body N Sexy Hose!
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:00
Size: 792 Mb

Hi slave.
Why don’t you come over here?
Yes, come over here and kneel before Me.
I have such a hot session planned for you.
I’m going to tell you the details of what I have planned for you.
I want you to be prepared, because this session will require your focus, commitment and absolute obedience.
You are here to obey Me.
You are here to submit. Do you understand?
Yes.
Today, you will eat your cum for Me.
I’m going to tease you with My gorgeous body and beautiful face, make you weak. You’ll build up an orgasm… listen to My agonizing long cum countdown… explode everywhere for Me… and lick up every drop of your cum.
That is what you will do for Me today.
Or, is it?

Name: Goddexx Daphne - CEI Orgasm Control Mindfuck
Duration: 00:11:49
Size: 1.62 Gb

Hello, I love your Clips, you are the best. My fantasy. You come to my Office and Wear a Sexy Secretary Outfite with a tiny Skirt, no Pantys, Nylons and Sexy heels. You want a Job as my Secretary and Sit in front of me. You talk to me what a good Secretary you are and Show me your new Parfume ( your Bottle). You want that I sniff it, you see that makes me dizzy, horny and obidient. You beginn to Show me your Pussy and cross your Legs (like in Basic Instinct) and Messmerice me into your Slave if you make me to Sniff more and watch on your Pussy and Legs. You tell me that your the Boss now and I am your Aroma Jerk Zombie. You give me the Bottle and I have to Sniff every Time you Cross your Legs and to Jerk if you Dangle your Heels. You tell me that you are the Boss now and I am your Aroma Jerk Zombie, your Barainless Jerkdrone, your Footslave... and how you Controll me in Future as your Foot Slave. At last you give me a Cum Countdown and tell me to start Jerking and Sniffing again.

Name: Money Goddesss - Aroma jerking drone
Duration: 00:20:28
Size: 1.83 Gb

How is it even possible that a MILF ass can look so damn good in pantyhose? Lots of hours in the gym that's how. Whether your fetish is for MILF ass or pantyhose you'll be satisfied with this one as I tease you without words, occasionally snapping My waistband just because. There is no reason to try not to watch this one. Resistance is futile.

Name: Erotic Nikki - Teasing Milf Ass In Pantyhose
Duration: 00:07:30
Size: 415 Mb

Bonnie really wants this job despite having no experience. She is aware that you have been looking her up and down since she walked in so decides to use this to her advantage. After her strap innocently falls down, she starts to tease you before stripping to reveal the fact she is not wearing any underwear. Watch Bonnie as she flaunts off many sexy poses with just her sheer pantyhose on that she pulls up and over her boobs. At the end, she gives you countdown of 10-1 to decide whether or not she gets the job!

Name: BonnieB - Pantyhose Secretary Job Interview
Duration: 00:13:16
Size: 357 Mb

Beauty Jenny Simons is alone and hungry for sex. On the balcony, shameless, she pleases herself in any way with her favorite sex toy; she doesn't care to be seen, she just wants to cum.

Name: Jenny Simons's Touch
Duration: 00:11:09
Size: 669 Mb

The key to feeling good is to dance like no one's watching… but did you know there’s some other fun activities to do when no one's watching? Let’s get physical with sexy dance diva Nova Zone! The tight leotard stretches across her hot firm body and before you know its feeling like Saturday night beaver all over again!

Name: Nova Zone - Disco Rama, Girls Out West
Duration: 00:10:00
Size: 576 Mb

I want him to feel used, depleted, drained. All of his cum, he’s been saving it for this milking moment. Stretched out on my milk board, there’s no escaping this. Girls want one thing. Cum.

Name: Mandy Marx - Milked Used Teased
Duration: 00:11:21
Size: 497 Mb

I want him to feel used, depleted, drained. All of his cum, he’s been saving it for this milking moment. Stretched out on my milk board, there’s no escaping this. Girls want one thing. Cum.

Name: Mandy Marx - Milked Used Teased
Duration: 00:11:21
Size: 497 Mb

Sometimes after a long and hard day of beating slaves, Lexi Chase likes to relax with a smoke break. Good thing there are plenty of ash trays laying around for her to use...

Name: After Whipping Smoke Break
Duration: 00:07:37
Size: 1.48 Gb

Luck girl Sia Wood has found the golden ticket! She'll get the chance to meet Mr. Wonka, the world's most famous chocolatier in the world. Yet, Wonka's expertise goes far beond sweetshes also a master in the art of sex. Sia doesn't know the first thing about it, so she wants to learn everthing from this magical artist. Soon, she'll experience the greatest fuck session in her life, courtes of Will Wonka's whimsical sex powers.

Name: Sia Wood - Willy Wanka and The Sex Factory
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:36:45
Size: 3.22 Gb

Something about pantyhose makes you want to masturbate your penis. I understand. I like that, so I'll give you instruction and encouragement while I put oil all over My pantyhose, making them slick and shiny for you. I know what you're thinking. Keep masturbating your penis. I want you to ejaculate all over My oily pantyhose.

Name: Erotic Nikki - Ejaculate For My Oily Pantyhose
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 257 Mb

You've come to get high - as I have the trinity to make you high and hard.
Look at how soft and silky my nylon stocking tops are. Do you want to stroke my silky silky nylons?
Follow my instructions as you sniff, stroke and jerk.

Name: Mistress Dee – Nylon Mindfuck
Duration: 00:15:32
Size: 827 Mb

This wasn't as easy as you might think. It was a struggle to masturbate for 30 minutes without any break. I think I cum like 5 times in this challenge. I really like the sexy look too. So if you like to see me masturbating, struggling and cumming for next 30 minutes don't hesitate even for a second.

Name: 30 Minutes Clit Rubbing Challenge
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:36:41
Size: 870 Mb

I can't fuck you, I'm a virgin of course, so this is the next best thing. All the teasing and stroking. My perfect ass and shiny legs and gorgeous eyes.

Just no climax ever. No matter what. I know when to push the button of. A million times. Poor tease baby.

Name: Emerald Erotica - Machine Assisted Perfect Tease
Duration: 00:18:24
Size: 806 Mb