Nylon Fantasy

As you can see in this glorious behind-the-scenes video Louise is ready for a bit of line dancing wearing a black strappy top, denim shorts, tan glossy tights and of course, her cowgirl boots. Yeeha! Keep your eyes firmly peeled for the photoset that resulted from this shoot that will be released...

Name: Louise - Line dancing cowgirl
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:16
Size: 300 Mb

Sandra & Tomiko’s Bound Orgasms while Trussed-Up, with Butts-Up & Pleasured-Up in their Pantyhose!

When Tomiko was coming to see me, I asked if there was anything in particular, she had in mind for her stay. “Oh, I know, steel and Hitachi’s!” she exclaimed. Well, I set Ben to with creating an experience worthy of such a delightful request, the results of which both Tomiko and I were super pleased to experience together! Enjoy our nylon-clad asses on display, breasts of delicious tanned skin tones of American and Oriental hues pantyhose-d barefoot soles in the air above our heads, as we squeal and moan in tandem, tethered side by side together, during our bound, blissful orgasms!

Name: Sandra Silvers & Tomiko
Duration: 00:12:17
Size: 489 Mb

Catwoman has Batman chained up in her lair. She's always been curious about what he's packing under his utility belt. Batman growls as she pulls down his panties exposing his semi-erect cock. Catwoman teases him, squeezing his erection between her nylon thighs, rubbing up against him. He's her favorite plaything with his hard body and resistant attitude. She wraps her gloves around his cock, pulling his gaze back to her as he looks away - it's important to always keep your eyes on your opponent. Batman's will gets weaker as Catwoman toys with him until he eventually breaks, begging her to make him cum. Game over. Catwoman leaves him chained up, hard & broken.

Interested in commissioning your own custom fetish fantasy video? They're my specialty - see my store header for more information ;)

Name: Star Nine & Codey Steele - Batman Begs
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 949 Mb

Last edited: